Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage (1239 Views)

How My Mother Ruined My Happy Marriage / Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / 7 Secrets To A Blissful Home And Happy Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by Solcy(m): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2017
In the institution of marriage, female still has some roles to play in making a marriage blissful.

• Build your husband's self-confidence and motivate him to action by letting him know you need and appreciate him. Men tends to take things literally, therefore, when you ask your husband to do something for you; phrase it with “would you?” Instead of “could you?” He'll know you need help and aren't just asking a hypothetical question.

• What's your husband's hobby? Study up on the topic through reading, lessons or whatever means and once surprise him with your knowledge and skills.

• If your husband becomes quiet during discussion, don't assume he's ignoring you. Many men like to put important issues on the back burner, and think about them before talking. Give them time.

• When you share feelings with your husband, let him know you're not trying to tell him what to do. But just want him to listen, and consider how you feel. Tell him directly, “when you listen to my feelings, I feel loved and supported.”

• Trust your husband. He needs to know you believe he wants the best for you, he's doing his best in the marriage. When you're open and receptive to what he has to offer, you fulfill his need for love. And he loves you in return.

To enjoy in detail click http://www.solcyga..com/2017/09/roles-of-female-partner-in-marital-bliss.html

Conversely, check How To Treat Your Wife For Happy Marriage at http://www.solcyga..com/2017/09/roles-of-male-partner-in-marital-bliss.html
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by GloriaNinja(f): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2017
undecided WHAT ABOUT HOW TO TREAT YOUR WIFE FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE ?
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by gucci20(m): 3:05am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
u can compose dt one den publish n let's see.
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Great and informative.
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

A guy composed this for wifeys, you can compose something that we men will learn from also.
Thanks in advance sis!
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

MasterCArd... visa card.. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by HawkToBar(m): 4:10am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Money, Ego, Kudi, Owo
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by Solcy(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Click here www.nairaland.com/4035574/husband-roles-make-happier
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by Solcy(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2017
gucci20:
u can compose dt one den publish n let's see.

Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by Solcy(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2017
modelmike7:

A guy composed this for wifeys, you can compose something that we men will learn from also.
Thanks in advance sis!

Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by GloriaNinja(f): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
HawkToBar:
Money, Ego, Kudi, Owo
lol exactly
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
TheCabal:

lol
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
TheCabal:

lol
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by NaeChris: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Digest this one first. Haba!
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by GloriaNinja(f): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
NaeChris:
Digest this one first. Haba!
IF I DIGEST IT, WHAT WILL I BENEFIT?
Re: How To Treat Your Husband Well For Happy Marriage by NaeChris: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IF I DIGEST IT, WHAT WILL I BENEFIT?
Hahahahah funny lady. Digest am first make e be say you no benefit anything. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

24-year-old Model Set To Break The Guinness Book Of World Records After Getting / Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years / This Is For Those Who Like Posting Nude Videos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.