Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years (1239 Views)

As Long As Sex Is Sweet, People Will Keep Having It / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Am gonna suck at this...

Yeah I failed my WAEC Chemistry and ever since then I felt like yeah bleep school, since I cant get my choice course in my choice school (FUTO) so I shut off the idea of going further I tried hustling it out yeah see if I can make it.

But how far can a disable go without a little bit of luck and people that supports. Well I don't have those, I can only get food and shelter from my family chikina. I did the six months computer training blah blah.. so handling computers and doing stuffs for people at a business center was no bigie but the salary was. Transporting myself to the place by bus took a large chunk of my salary seeing how difficult it is for me to trek (I don't walk properly). Then there is this issue I have with luck.. like heelloooo heellooo Mr luck! are you there... pfft... I don't believe it's there

Like how can you explain always being at the wrong place at the wrong time and getting fired like five times in three years?? You can say incompetence all you like, my first boss sacked me cos I refused to trek to fetch her fuel at a ''nearby fuel station'' (that's how she puts it ) knowing how difficult walking is for me and carrying a 20 liter jerry can over a distance, well you can imagine.

My subsequent bosses all had issues with me from
not pardoning my late comings after I would have worked till 9pm and resuming somewhere around after 8 to 9 and considering the long distance, holdup, weather... they never forgave.....

to be continued.....
Re: Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2017
What's this one saying undecided
Re: Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years by kennysam91: 1:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:
What's this one saying undecided
abi oo
Re: Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:08am On Dec 26, 2017
continued.......

I had to quit those kind of jobs cos I was getting older and I felt that I was wasting time, so I sought help from a helpable family member, a distant cousin, he suggested I sign up at a computer repair shop offering to foot the bills even feeding and pocket money. I was so so glad. We set out, the first place that we enrolled, cheap and very close to my house, he paid the first installment. That got me highspirited and earned him my trust but few weeks going to that place I noticed that there is a problem with the way my trainer uses in grooming us and will not guarantee efficiency and will take us time to grab what he knows.

So I have to quit after much convincing and deliberation, I told him and we agreed to forfeit the initial payment and look for another place, he seemed to support that plan but he started acting strange. I found a better place, told him about it, I took him there and after much deliberation he agreed on a fee with my new trainer but with a condition that I spend one to two weeks there before the first installment to avoid further complaint. Well, long story short he never showed up again to pay the installment, its been like 2months now. It took a miracle from my dad's part to enable me pay the first installment at least to save face. He is yet to call my boss to explain why he has never showed up since then.

Well am such a bore.... I have bored people out more than I've made them happy.

You don't need to read all this to know that my life is such a wretch....
Re: Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:10am On Dec 26, 2017
kennysam91:
abi oo
Am so bored so am talking to myself since no girlfriend

so excuse me
Re: Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years by purem(m): 3:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Dis can only be the handiwork of village ppl

OP bring 7 virgin mosquitoes and 11 live butterfly then hard som little hair frm d scrotum of female lion sori male lion, then I will try my best...

I go do awure for u

Av done it 4 several ppl even worser dan urs

Re: Been Having It Rough Everyyear Back To Back For Five Years by kennysam91: 2:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Am so bored so am talking to myself since no girlfriend

so excuse me
Ooo I see dat u barakaata doroki

So get out of hear jojoh grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

“true Love Always Find Its Way Back Around.” - Twitter User. See Why / After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City / Stil In Love With My Married Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.