Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates (24868 Views)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by nNEOo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
This has been condone for a long time ....but who buy bags of rice n carry it to the scale .

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by sukkot: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
bobnatlo:

Na eem hand be that�
that hand tho
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Chidonc(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
lesson learnt. ...always have scale at home,
weight every thing you buy, you must not be cheated on.Thanks op
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Why u no buy nigerian rice, from the bag i see Thailand rice,
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Johngla:
One day Nigeria will be a better place

When will the one day come. Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity. I hate cheating because its evil and i dont do it but when Im cheated it pains to the marow.

I always feel cheated buying beef so I opted to kukuma buy Turkey where its sold in kilo. You cant believe it this ppl too have tuned the scale to their advantage.

This country is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by taguafuo: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
How did you know the name of the seller? This story sounds fabricated
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Abeyjide: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
sukkot:
your feet tho
you wicked. lolz I was also contemplating on it to be sure is leg not hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Donald7610: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
please send it to me
I will appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
flyca:
Op, why are you hoping on Osibanjo instead of the messiah you voted for?
We voted both
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by flyca: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
lekahm:

We voted both
Haha. Dreamer!
Was it "Sai Osibanjo" that you shouted during the elections? undecided

Mucheche mucheche
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by abfalkolly(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibukunobi:
I went to Awoyaya Junction to buy A BAG OF MAMA GOLD Rice from one UCHENNA VICTOR. My wife checked this bag of rice all to discover that the Label on it has expired as at May 2017, aside from that, I put the Bag on my scale and it reads exactly 45kg.

My heart bleeds for this Country whenever I see dishonesty ravaging all businesses in this country and when someone comes up to correct the wrong, that person will be victimized. This country seem to condone Dishonesty at the same time claim Holiness. how can you be cheating on people and still tell us you are a Christian
Where is it done on earth that a 50KG bag turns to 45kg in Nigeria at the cost of 50KG.

We need someone to help us to raise alarm on this problem to the Government. I hope Osibanjo can get to know this one day
When are we going to have a regulatory body that monitors this gross dishonesty and controls them
Until the Government torch peoples life in this way can the Govt. gain respect from the people.
This is not made in Nigeria Rice bro..u jst bought a contraband good...I however totally against dishonest pple...appropriate authority should take this up and ensure the culprits are brought to book..
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
sick nation. i sabi dat place wella. i pity the shop owner. e don be for am
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibukunobi:
I went to Awoyaya Junction to buy A BAG OF MAMA GOLD Rice from one UCHENNA VICTOR. My wife checked this bag of rice all to discover that the Label on it has expired as at May 2017, aside from that, I put the Bag on my scale and it reads exactly 45kg.

My heart bleeds for this Country whenever I see dishonesty ravaging all businesses in this country and when someone comes up to correct the wrong, that person will be victimized. This country seem to condone Dishonesty at the same time claim Holiness. how can you be cheating on people and still tell us you are a Christian
Where is it done on earth that a 50KG bag turns to 45kg in Nigeria at the cost of 50KG.

We need someone to help us to raise alarm on this problem to the Government. I hope Osibanjo can get to know this one day
When are we going to have a regulatory body that monitors this gross dishonesty and controls them
Until the Government torch peoples life in this way can the Govt. gain respect from the people.

Afonja pls use ur sense, it's not just a fluid contained inside ur skull. Go and blame Bubu that banned rice imports, his actions caused all these theft u have been witnessing today. How can u ban rice imports and u basically don't plant rice.

U never cheechomchin
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by mccoy47(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibukunobi:

The truth is people like Op and millions of Nigerians are to blame.
You tell a person that there is nothing like mama gold, mama Africa, royal stallion etc are no longer in existence and they begin to call u a liar that just cuz u don't have it doesn't mean it's not in existence afterall dey saw the mama gold in "so n so" place.
So the dealer is left with no option dan to bring the "mama gold rice" just to please and retain his customer.

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by ademusiwa3r: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
They should only make bag of rice, only in 10 kg. And not 50kg
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by farihafaheemah(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bluetooth2:
UCHENNA VICTOR
You can call the name again. That's what people of his tribe know how to do best. In another new biafra owns everywhere in the world. Even Malaysia is a biafra land

2 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Annie939(f): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
God will surely deliver us come 2019
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by bqlekan(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
To think that the net weight was 50kg.. Chai
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Lexusgs430: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rice dey expire ?

The general consensus appears to be that "Use By" dates are the last date on which the food is safe to consume, assuming it was stored correctly, while "best before" dates are not about food safety, but product quality.

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by eluquenson(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
You only succeeded in cheap blackmail, when you guys will fail to patronize distributor.

we only see pictures of your rice and leg, but not the scale tongue

I know such thing occur, but i usually patronize major distributor, they don't rebag

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by gmoney12: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
For quick hair growth, healthy and strong hair contact me trill24.12.6@gmail.com at an affordable price..
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by ayamprecious: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
9jakohai:

Yeah....like no one in your tribe does the same thing?

Or your tribe is made up of people who have never ever sinned in their lives?

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
jrusky:
They have started they have digress to rice now. Nigeria with so much issues I can't really understand all these nonsense.

Still cheating in selling bag of rice and the expiring date tampered with because of greed to make more cash and I'm sure some will come here soon and called it hustle.

Guys just watch.

The rice was long imported but the idiotic man the AFONJAs voted into power banned it from Nigeria. Niggas won't throw it away nah, they kukuma paid for its storage in nearby countries n smuggle it in gradually........ in order to cover for storage costs n fall in rice prices from the time they paid for it till now, dem gast remove 10% of the quantity.
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by egopersonified(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
buy 25kg and get 18kg.
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by abilemi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
That your feet no get part two. Are u a polio victim?
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by bedspread: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
It's really unfortunate...

Some years ago While in Nigeria along that market close to iyanuoba / Agric in Lagos. I saw Rice sellers who opened a bag of rice, adding and removing into another bag...
And these were mostly Northerners
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Pidginwhisper: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Afonja pls use ur sense, it's not just a fluid contained inside ur skull. Go and blame Bubu that banned rice imports, his actions caused all these theft u have been witnessing today. How can u ban rice imports and u basically don't plant rice.

U never cheechomchin
Hahahaha,See this Oloshi nazo your lot dey justify wickedness..e full una body..for your mind d person deserve am coz he be Afonja..

Tmorow una go talk say na govt wey no ban importation of cars no let innoson market move..2 faced Bastards grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Hahahaha,See this Oloshi nazo your lot dey justify wickedness..e full una body..for your mind d person deserve am coz he be Afonja..

Tmorow una go talk say na govt wey no ban importation of cars no let innoson market move..2 faced Bastards grin grin

Afonja International, Deal with it cuz it comes with the change. We won't sell for a loss, any product we have paid for before the bubu rice ban have been stored in neighbouring countries n smuggled gradually into Nigeria, the buyers will pay for the storage/price changes over the months.

Also wen our customers keep asking for foreign rice, we will repeat the same process above...

Deal with it.
grin.
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by doctokwus: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
So Uchenna Victor has a sealing machine in his shop with extra labelled,empty bags of Mama Gold,just to scam the Op?
Has Op also bought from other shops that affirms his accusation of this particular retailer?
Op just showed us the bag of rice on a scale without showing us the 45kg he claims to have measured.
The Lake Rice being sold by LASG,has Op measured it and the weight corresponded to what was advertised?
Finally,how can one even be sure that the Op knows How To properly place a material on a scale for measurement or if he didn't tilt the rice inside the bag to one side,which would automatically affect the weight.
All I see is one tribalistic individual or a bigot out to tarnish the image of a particular retailer for reasons that may have nothing to do with the presented post.
In summary,op,your post sounds hollow,biased,subjective,tribalistic and laced with personal beef with the retailer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Science Behind Soup Spoilage Due To finger.ing / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / Learn How To Prepare Afang Soup Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.