Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates (24869 Views)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Pidginwhisper: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Chinedu dig oga madam n he's still alive. If chinedu was Afolabi, he would be long dead from evil magun strike which is a Yoruba norm.

Bros abeg afonja never build any car, they add armour to already made cars, that's nothing nah.

IN NIGERIA, THE LEADING PRO-FORCE IN SKULL MINNING IS SW AND OGUN STATE PRECISELY. Pls just type 'man caught with human head, human skull, human hand, etc' on any search engine and watch ogun ogun ogun ogun pop out everywhere...grin
Nazo nau,Chinedu dig Oga and he still dey alive coz he dey do Oga favour..as una take dey do una bro favour sotey name and surname go be the same grin grin

Afonjas no dey do like that...na karma go treat your Bleep up no be just Magun.

You mean am? Oya google proforce to do yourself justice grin grin

I don google see wetin cum up..Una be the formost developer..you're the leader grin

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Ugosample(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

When will the one day come. Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity. I hate cheating because its evil and i dont do it but when Im cheated it pains to the marow.

I always feel cheated buying beef so I opted to kukuma buy Turkey where its sold in kilo. You cant believe it this ppl too have tuned the scale to their advantage.

This country is something else

Cheats everywhere
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by ibukunobi: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
doctokwus:
So Uchenna Victor has a sealing machine in his shop with extra labelled,empty bags of Mama Gold,just to scam the Op?
Has Op also bought from other shops that affirms his accusation of this particular retailer?
Op just showed us the bag of rice on a scale without showing us the 45kg he claims to have measured.
The Lake Rice being sold by LASG,has Op measured it and the weight corresponded to what was advertised?
Finally,how can one even be sure that the Op knows How To properly place a material on a scale for measurement or if he didn't tilt the rice inside the bag to one side,which would automatically affect the weight.
All I see is one tribalistic individual or a bigot out to tarnish the image of a particular retailer for reasons that may have nothing to do with the presented post.
In summary,op,your post sounds hollow,biased,subjective,tribalistic and laced with personal beef with the retailer.

What you have said is a shame, please let us face the Dishonesty problem on ground now, let us discourage dishonest act, it is affecting this country bitterly, apportioning blame is an EXCUSE. Nobody should be blamed for another Man's Dishonesty.
See picture of the shop at AWOYAYA Junction below, I took it yesterday night, the other picture is the picture of the Boy that DROPED the Rice in my Car. I actually returned the rice but they were begging.

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by CrEaToRmalden(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
sukkot:
your feet tho

Short kingkong model
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by doctokwus: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibukunobi:

What you have said is a shame, please let us face the Dishonesty problem on ground now, let us discourage dishonest act, it is affecting this country bitterly, apportioning blame is an EXCUSE. Nobody should be blamed for another Man's Dishonesty.
See picture of the shop at AWOYAYA Junction below, I took it yesterday night, the other picture is the picture of the Boy that DROPED the Rice in my Car. I actually returned the rice but they were begging.
And what you posted is a bigger shame and disgrace!
Why didn't you enter a Yoruba's persons shop and find out if the trader whose name you posted(full names for that matter) is the only guilty party,assuming your hollow story is even true.
The whole point of your shambolic tale is to paint that person's business or tribe bad,rice was just the easiest tool you could find.
Post your scale measurement,buy from your tribe,since you are clearly a tribal bigot,then come here and give us the story or shove your tribalistic nonsense down your black ars e!!
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by AreaFada2: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Nazo nau,Chinedu dig Oga and he still dey alive coz he dey do Oga favour..as una take dey do una bro favour sotey name and surname go be the same grin grin

Afonjas no dey do like that...na karma go treat your Bleep up no be just Magun.

You mean am? Oya google proforce to do yourself justice grin grin

I don google see wetin cum up..Una be the formost developer..you're the leader grin

Hers a cool one, a full Google page.
grin

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by ibukunobi: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Afonja pls use ur sense, it's not just a fluid contained inside ur skull. Go and blame Bubu that banned rice imports, his actions caused all these theft u have been witnessing today. How can u ban rice imports and u basically don't plant rice.

U never cheechomchin

Bros. Read your comments again. You are shifting Blame. You may never know why you are poor until you stop shifting Blame Sir. You don't have any excuse in life to blame somebody for your dishonesty. I have a cousin who lost his sight COMPLETELY at 16, Today he own a house in Lagos and two set of 3 bedroom in my village.

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Pidginwhisper: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Hers a cool one, a full Google page.
grin
Hehehehe, you demand for something,i give you...you cum vex go dey dig grin

Dem don rearrest your fellow poto for Jos grin
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by ibukunobi: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
doctokwus:

And what you posted is a bigger shame and disgrace!
Why didn't you enter a Yoruba's persons shop and find out if the trader whose name you posted(full names for that matter) is the only guilty party,assuming your hollow story is even true.
The whole point of your shambolic tale is to paint that person's business or tribe bad,rice was just the easiest tool you could find.
Post your scale measurement,buy from your tribe,since you are clearly a tribal bigot,then come here and give us the story or shove your tribalistic nonsense down your black ars e!!

Young man, you seem to be dragging me into Tribal issues, I am above that Sir, you might have been hurt that I mentioned the Name, I can mention any Nigerian Names, I don't care. Don't be defensive, your tribe can not defend you on resurrection/Judgment Day. We are the Same, my closest friend is and Igbo guy, I Named my First son after him. Let us discourage dishonesty so that other people can come and invest in our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibukunobi:

Bros. Read your comments again. You are shifting Blame. You may never know why you are poor until you stop shifting Blame Sir. You don't have any excuse in life to blame somebody for your dishonesty. I have a cousin who lost his sight COMPLETELY at 16, Today he own a house in Lagos and two set of 3 bedroom in my village.

U can discuss ur Utopia topic n poverty for as long as u wish but I leave u with what I already told u.

Bubu is the cause of every problem we have presently in nigeria and defending him is ur own cup of tea. we have been buying rice very cheap @ 7k ever since until he showed up wit his draconian laws, thinking that he will restrict the igbos with it. Well keep enjoying ur change, u deserve it.
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Lumig: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is what we have been saying that the we desire should start from each of us. Imagine the UCHENNA guy would also be saying "our leaders are corrupt" whereas in his own small dealings, he is worse than any corrupt leader you can imagine. 45kg for 50kg na wa ó. And na them dey go church pass anyone, but honesty is far fetched
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by ibukunobi: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
stinggy:

Contact NAFDAC and SON, to report them for selling expired rice.
Contact Weights and Measures Dept of Ministry of Ind, Trade & Inv for the short measure (45kg instead of 50kg).

Appreciated. I will follow up.

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Lumig: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is what we have been saying that the change each of us desire should start from each of us. Imagine the UCHENNA guy would also be saying "our leaders are corrupt" whereas in his own small dealings, he is worse than any corrupt leader you can imagine. 45kg for 50kg na wa ó. And na them dey go church pass anyone, but honesty is far fetched
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by doctokwus: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibukunobi:

Young man, you seem to be dragging me into Tribal issues, I am above that Sir, you might have been hurt that I mentioned the Name, I can mention any Nigerian Names, I don't care. Don't be defensive, your tribe can not defend you on resurrection/Judgment Day. We are the Same, my closest friend is and Igbo guy, I Named my First son after him. Let us discourage dishonesty so that other people can come and invest in our country.
Who tells you I am Ibo.Just because I Am defending the name,you now conclude so,see your life!
I am defending the same trait you are trying to exhibit,pure tribalism.
If you were not a tribal bigot,you wouldn't have mentioned his name,you would have just gone ahead to tell your story.But no,your ingrained hatred of the Ibo tribe would not allow you.
Yet,even your story,divested of it's tribal content is hollow:have you measured other bags of rice and found their weights correspond to what is labelled?
Do you know How To properly place a weight on a weighing scale?
Do you know if factory weight reduces with time?
Finally,why not snap the scale showing us the weight you claimed to have got.
I repeat,your story is too hollow to be acted upon by any professional body!!
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by akigbemaru: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibukunobi:
I went to Awoyaya Junction to buy A BAG OF MAMA GOLD Rice from one UCHENNA VICTOR. My wife checked this bag of rice all to discover that the Label on it has expired as at May 2017, aside from that, I put the Bag on my scale and it reads exactly 45kg.

My heart bleeds for this Country whenever I see dishonesty ravaging all businesses in this country and when someone comes up to correct the wrong, that person will be victimized. This country seem to condone Dishonesty at the same time claim Holiness. how can you be cheating on people and still tell us you are a Christian
Where is it done on earth that a 50KG bag turns to 45kg in Nigeria at the cost of 50KG.

We need someone to help us to raise alarm on this problem to the Government. I hope Osibanjo can get to know this one day
When are we going to have a regulatory body that monitors this gross dishonesty and controls them
Until the Government torch peoples life in this way can the Govt. gain respect from the people.
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by fxdee(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2017
doctokwus:

Who tells you I am Ibo.Just because I Am defending the name,you now conclude so,see your life!
I am defending the same trait you are trying to exhibit,pure tribalism.
If you were not a tribal bigot,you wouldn't have mentioned his name,you would have just gone ahead to tell your story.But no,your ingrained hatred of the Ibo tribe would not allow you.
Yet,even your story,divested of it's tribal content is hollow:have you measured other bags of rice and found their weights correspond to what is labelled?
Do you know How To properly place a weight on a weighing scale?
Do you know if factory weight reduces with time?
Finally,why not snap the scale showing us the weight you claimed to have got.
I repeat,your story is too hollow to be cted upon by any professional body!!
...Pls nobody should misunderstand each other here ...Even if a particular name/tribe was mentioned but his point was obvious ...let us all condemn it and leave argument about the tribe..if anybody is interested about a particular tribe doing it the person can go there and carry out his investigation and make it known to all too..that s simple..let us all condemn every bad habit in our society irrespective of the person/tribe...meanwhile let me say this as an information from a very reliable source because i ve a friend working with a company that is a sole importer of Mama gold rice in Nigeria..The company has stopped importing mama gold rice to the country for a long time.So anywhere you see 'mamagold rice' today in Nigeria there s a high probability that it s fake/diluted..the company now produce rice locally in Nigeria just like that of LAKE RICE.They have their own large hectares of rice farm land in Nasarawa state.The name of their Nigeria made rice is now 'MAMA PRIDE PREMIUM RICE' it has the same logo as mama gold rice...If you ve never eaten any good rice before just look for this rice in the market and i ve a taste i can give you assurance that you will never buy any other rice against...fairly scarce and expensive too but very good...they are still expanding just the way LAKE RICE is not readily available in every shops in the market...I m not a politician but this is one of the areas the country is moving somehow slowly but in the right direction compare to the time they used to import this product and i believe with time it will grow massively and more employment opportunity for the youth of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Science Behind Soup Spoilage Due To finger.ing / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / Learn How To Prepare Afang Soup Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.