Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt (1469 Views)

My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Nelly1010(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
A Nigerian woman has begged for advice as she’s now tired of her boyfriend of 8 years who is a horrible cheat. Read her story sent to Relationship manager, Cynthia Valerian Raphaels:

Good evening ma please I need an advice because am very confused and tired at the same time…Please hide my IDI will be 27 this year and my guy is 32; I have dated him for 8yrs now at first he was good and caring but my problem is that he cheats too much and it’s always with underage and feel proud about it.Each time I confronted him, he will shout at me and reports everything to his family’s members all the time and deny that he’s not cheating on me that I am just nagging without evidence.ma, anytime this guy start cheating on me he will not have my time again.

Read More
https://9jaoption.com.ng/my-boyfriend-of-8-years-sleeps-around-with-anything-on-skirt/
Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Get out of the relationship

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Mobree: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Biko why are you still there??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Must you remain there?
If you want to live long, leave that guy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by healthserve(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dating more eight years. Lmao
Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
JOHNSNOWOFGOT:
post=86237733]Must you remain there?
If you want to live long, leave that guy.

You all don't know, she must be getting something from the relationship..... It seems the said guy is rich

And risking her life with different diseases out there?
Ok.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Lcf69(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Babe u've being programmed gradually to a monitoring spirit Being.Well, u've made it sound like it's ur lot n Destiny... Pinned.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Liposure: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dump him
Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Kennyprince: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
What are u doing in a relationship for 8years.

You shame me seriously
Re: My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt by Kobicove(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nelly1010:
A Nigerian woman has begged for advice as she’s now tired of her boyfriend of 8 years who is a horrible cheat. Read her story sent to Relationship manager, Cynthia Valerian Raphaels:

Good evening ma please I need an advice because am very confused and tired at the same time…Please ...

Read More
https://9jaoption.com.ng/my-boyfriend-of-8-years-sleeps-around-with-anything-on-skirt/

Are you so blind that you can't read the handwriting on the wall? undecided

The guy is tired of you and the relationship and is indirectly telling you to bounce.

Call it quits and go your own way

(1) (Reply)

Black Chyna Flaunts Her Curves In Recent Photos / . / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.