Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? (12054 Views)

Cute Breastss Lady Shares Her Viral Nudes On Snapchat / Poor Men Like Big Breastss - Research / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by zexy2030(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
guys imagine you are that girl, what would you do?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Gokey15: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Try it in London or any western world and I promise prison sentence and deportation will be your end if you are caught. Don't you know that is a terrible crime and thing to do...

Melvyn11:

I can grab any girl ass anywhere. Whats d highest thing she can do.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Gokey15: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yinmu! Na so e easy to buy car just like that.

Beside, how did he grab and kiss you just like that?

alexialin:

Am not lying.

av not experience such anyways.

And I will not experience it.

I was only grabbed and kissed Quickly once at a busstop while I was waiting for bus Very early in the morning, and the guy ran away as fast as his legs could carry him.
I was so furious, shocked in fact everyone around me were shocked.

I had to enter any bus available, and that's the reason I bought a car.

I had to choose between having a huge bodyguard around me when am. Going out or get a car grin
But I chose buying a car instead, quickly the next week.

Mehn it was terrifying. I can't even comprehend.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=kennygee post=60276841]

Yes I am.

WOW you look ok.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Gokey15: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes that is the correct end in UK. It falls under sexual assault by touching (section 3 of SOA 2003). The guy was even lucky his prison sentence could have been up to 10 years..

Lalas247:
Well a guy grab my ass on the street
He did 24 month in prison ... take note grin true story
That's 2 years for an ass squeeze
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
menstrualpad:
Realistic... You just grab your assets and flee
your moniker though
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Lalas247(f): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Gokey15:
Yes that is the correct end in UK. It falls under sexual assault by touching (section 3 of SOA 2003). The guy was even lucky his prison sentence could have been up to 10 years..

Men you are the first person who gets it
Abeg tell them oh
Lol your ppl no dey fear sha grin I dey tell them that 24 that the guy got for yansh pressing was small .. he now fears God grin
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
I will laugh at him publicly
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Gokey15: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
I am sorry they would not understand because of their barbaric Nigerian mentality. If they dare try that nonsense in London or other part of UK na prison and deportation straight after spending time in prison...

Lalas247:

Abeg tell them oh
Lol your ppl no dey fear sha grin I dey tell them that 24 that the guy got for yansh pressing was small .. he now fears God grin
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by menstrualpad: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

your moniker though
ukuphi eThekwini?
Mena Botanic
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by menstrualpad: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Abeg tell them oh
I wonder if anything else dramatically worse will befall him for spraying you conc acid?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Lalas247(f): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
menstrualpad:

I wonder if anything else dramatically worse will befall him for spraying you conc acid?
Deportation grin
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by menstrualpad: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Deportation grin
From heaven? undecided
The important thing would have been done with 10 litres!
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Lalas247(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Gokey15:
I am sorry they would not understand because of their barbaric Nigerian mentality. If they dare try that nonsense in London or other part of UK na prison and deportation straight after spending time in prison...

lol I have given up hope
Hence y when I travel I don't stay in Lagos long you know what .. I experienced in that Lagos market hian
Fear catch me oh thank God for my mama grin
So we were doing some shopping getting bulk items
And the traders could see my tattoo come n see the market traders (men) trying to grab me all I was hearing was "pretty girl like you why? " " nine why you do this to your skin " "fine girl you just ruin yourself " "you are fine but grabs my arm mark of the beast"
Lol last time I ever steeped foot in that market though my mum shouted at them in Igbo dunno what she said grin and they smiled begged her n left saying they were just teasing ahhh

But you know what it does happen at carnival tho.. that's why I avoid it like plague .. dem fit rape u seff you won't know .. you turn round see like 10 guys who will you hold Biko grin cry
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Lalas247(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
menstrualpad:

From heaven? undecided
The important thing would have been done with 10 litres!
What's that
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by menstrualpad: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

What's that
Your forced bathe
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Lalas247(f): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
menstrualpad:

Your forced bathe
Via what tribe are u
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by menstrualpad: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Via what tribe are u
Lady 24 months just like that... His lifetime should be on your case... In prison..he should train to become a total fiend.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by MrCork: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:
a very nice slap will reset his brain.

...so guy grabs ordnaarrrry nyash & u will slap his face...abi....tecknically..thats called voilense in the eyes of the law & u will arrresttted for *battery*..then u get 6 month jail!! ((Shake My Head twice)) undecided
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by MrCork: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Hot dirty slap shall he receive.

but why they voilense?.....a guy grabs yorr breast then u grab his chest too.... simple....wots the big deal?...black women way too agreeeesive for me!!((no oofeense)) embarassed
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
MrCork:

but why they voilense?.....a guy grabs yorr breast then u grab his chest too.... simple....wots the big deal?...black women way too agreeeesive for me!!((no oofeense)) embarassed

Now I understand where I will grab if he tries that.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Lalas247(f): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
menstrualpad:

Lady 24 months just like that... His lifetime should be on your case... In prison..he should train to become a total fiend.
He got deported can't come back even if he use boat or swim he'll get sent back
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
menstrualpad:
ukuphi eThekwini? Mena Botanic
Pinetown but based in scottburgh
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by menstrualpad: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

He got deported can't come back even if he use boat or swim he'll get sent back
Nonsense... Doesn't make you safe. You are on a dial.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Ladyjumong(f): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
why would someone try that at the first place
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by menstrualpad: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Pinetown but based in scottburgh
Cool. Lovely city.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Lalas247(f): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
menstrualpad:

Nonsense... Doesn't make you safe. You are on a dial.
U just want make person kill abi
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Gokey15:
Yinmu! Na so e easy to buy car just like that.

Beside, how did he grab and kiss you just like that?

Well if u are doing well in buisness and u have a saving culture? Buying a car is not a huge deal.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
menstrualpad:
Cool. Lovely city.
yeah
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by sekxyqueen(f): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
MrCork:

...so guy grabs ordnaarrrry nyash & u will slap his face...abi....tecknically..thats called voilense in the eyes of the law & u will arrresttted for *battery*..then u get 6 month jail!! ((Shake My Head twice)) undecided
so you don't know that sexual harrasment is highly prohibited and therefore calls for damages ..?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by menstrualpad: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

U just want make person kill abi
Your cup will be full sooner than you think
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? by MrCork: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Now I understand where I will grab if he tries that.

..eemmm sweery. If u grab my dik wit anger for revenge, ..I suspect I be the happppppiest living ting on earth!!!((real talk)) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.