Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) (12038 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by amzee(m): 6:24am On May 06, 2022
Continue here https://www.nairaland.com/7112751/six-pack-woman-shows-how-relationship

A woman has grabbed the attention of Twitter users after she shared before and now photos of what herself and her man, IGBERETV reports.

"How it started VS how it's going," the woman wrote as she shares side-by-side photos.
https://twitter.com/hisnameDerek/status/1522194508951216129?t=zlHoPSxB_LDgKnmXclltew&s=19

In the first photos, the man is seen looking ripped. In the second, his six packs was gone and has been replaced by a tummy pouch.

Twitter users reacted, telling her that her husband looked better before than now.

The woman responded, telling them that he is now more focused on taking care of his family than spending time at the gym.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 6:31am On May 06, 2022
So far he's a good husband

8 Likes

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by descarado: 6:31am On May 06, 2022
Laziness and lack of control.

They don't have reason.
30 minutes in your room with good eating habit is all you need.

They will come here to compare themselves with women that are passing through body and hormonal changes.
Some birth control pills will just make you add weight unnecessarily not to talk of stress of keeping a home.

If you can't gym, eat and drink responsibly.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by WondaBeauty(f): 6:37am On May 06, 2022
I think they both exchanged looks

Man looking more handsome @first pic
&
Lady looking more beautiful @second pic.

But the most essential is for the relationship to keep sailing both in love and care not looks.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by descarado: 6:38am On May 06, 2022
Look at the olodos saying they are busy taking care of the family.

The women are busy traveling from Nigeria to exotic destinations all over the world.

Lazy bunch.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by chatinent: 6:51am On May 06, 2022
Na people wey no too get responsibility dey gym 24/7.

The both pictures of the man rings the bell.

Anyways, I noticed they refolded the throw pillows.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2022
grin The lady is doing well obviously...who six packs epp?
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2022
The lady didn't age.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Savedday: 8:20am On May 06, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Gottiii: 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by mayowascholar(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by socialmediaman: 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
She has “de-marketed” the young man grin

10 Likes

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Nonybb: 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
Even her beauty too would fail as a woman. Only what remains is what you've got to offer in the union

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Kollins11: 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
How many times will this news hit front page?? Abi news don finish for nairaland?? Nawa oo! for nairaland moderators.

https://www.nairaland.com/7112751/six-pack-woman-shows-how-relationship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
Lol... this made me laugh. They seem happy. smiley
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
This thing eventually made it.
The man is feeding well from a good woman.
Life is good.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by goldfish27(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
irrelevant topic making front page
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
Y'all won't understand.

It's not easy
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
Nice couple
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by dyera(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2022
He needed the six pack and abs too impress females before he got married. Now he no longer need to impress females.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by bigdammyj: 1:49pm On May 06, 2022
Seen
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by OgunleyeA1: 1:50pm On May 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by deliveryboy: 1:50pm On May 06, 2022
Hmmmm, women will intentionally make sure you look flabby and ordinary so that other woman will not find you attractive. She will feed you silly so that all your six pack will be packed into one. They manifest insecurity in many ways. Providing for your family does not mean you will neglect yourself as a man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:50pm On May 06, 2022
Obviously, she has distracted him so much.
Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by abobote: 1:50pm On May 06, 2022
Same thing happened to me, I usually spend 1k daily in a gym, while my wife and kids were still in Nigeria. But since I brought them here last year, I no longer go to gym, coz that 1k means alot to me now.
Though my tummy haven'tt grown, coz I still do push up every morning.
That's why is not good to marry just for beauty and nice body, coz all will disappear with time

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) by Internet22: 1:51pm On May 06, 2022
She won turn him to pot belly, the guy is now taking good nurishment from the lady and ozza room.

(1) (2)

My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend / Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.