Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Think My Girl Is Faking It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girl Is Faking It (668 Views)

How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Girl Is Faking It by iamsammie(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Closed
Re: I Think My Girl Is Faking It by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nope she wasn't faking it. Your gal loves sex like wetin.
Re: I Think My Girl Is Faking It by ogashman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
nop, she ain't faking it

u probably weren't doing a great job with ur device.
Re: I Think My Girl Is Faking It by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hmm

simply means you don't fvck her well
Re: I Think My Girl Is Faking It by Bamidele539: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
Hmm

simply means you don't fvck her well
how well! If i may ask?
Re: I Think My Girl Is Faking It by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
and when you had your fingers up her fanny, you couldnt simply A) look down below to see if her clitoris was intact or removed or B) ask her what is this nonsense about not liking sex, since she is losing control and cuuming all over your fingers like a lil girl?!

how the hell should WE know the type of rubbish your gf is telling you?!

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Style Blogger Shows Off Her Husband-to-be / Girl Strives Really Hard To Become Pepsi Ambassador / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Anyone Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.