Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster (1390 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by deturla: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
A friend confided in me of late and I figured I should bring it in here for you guys to read, and share your thoughts.

My friend has a girlfriend, and this girlfriend has been asking my friend for a phone of late. Due to the fact that the friend has not been able to assist with a phone, she decided to inform him that she would ask for loan from one of the guys wooing her, since the guy is rich and the boyfriend is still hustling to make ends meet.

The phone is kind of urgent because the babe doesn't have a phone and she is broke as well.

I told the guy that the moment she goes ahead to ask for loan from A TOASTER, then she has given the toaster the perfect opportunity to lay claim on her!

I told him to tell her a NO, but then the guy does not have the cash for a new phone for his girlfriend.

It just beats me why a LADY would just do that? It is very wrong in all sense of it!

Or am I being paranoid to ask the guy not to accept this 'crazy' suggestion from his girlfriend?

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, ednut1

I need opinions BIKO
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
If she is broke and her father is also broke...
Phone is definitely one luxury she can't afford.

He doesn't need to tell her NO, for her to even open her mouth and tell your friend such. Your friend is an agbaya.

Endtime girlfriend.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by deturla: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
pocohantas:

He doesn't need to tell her NO, for her to even open her mouth and tell your friend such. Your friend is an agbaya.

Endtime girlfriend.

hmmmmn.... but the boyfriend should be able to get her a phone.

Don't you think?
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by deturla: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Endtime girlfriend.

hmmmmn....
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by DanseMacabre(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Since him no get money, and the girl threaten am with another guy, and him still dey dumb enough to still wan dey with the girl, make him dash her him phone, or make him go find phone thief give am.

Na this kyn people dey make girls get mouth talk say broke guys no suppose dey get erection.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by deturla: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Since him no get money, and the girl threaten am with another guy, and him still dey dumb enough to still wan dey with the girl, make him dash her him phone, or make him go find phone thief give am.

Na this kyn people dey make girls get mouth talk say broke guys no suppose dey get erection.

Haba!!

Please be nice!
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by fran6co(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
the truth is bitter bt I must say It, the moment that lady accept anything from d oda dude then ur frnd shd forget abt the relationship she will surely go, she will even start making altitude and bring up unnecessary fights that will help to fast track the breakup so that she can fully go to the rich dude, no trust women rich money matter de can go more than d expected length to gt that cash.

girls ar only momentarily loyal and that's only wen it's beneficial to them.
#i welcome ur frnd in advance to the bachelor's hood.
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by ITbomb(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Broke guys shouldnt date, they should concentrate on their education or work

But the girl no get papa? She must be real close to the toaster to know say him go help

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by moskobaba(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
U mean ur friends ex

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by deturla: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
ITbomb:
Broke guys shouldnt date, they should concentrate on their education or work

But the girl no get papa? She must be real close to the toaster to know say him go help

I have not seen your advice nah!
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by eezeribe(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
deturla:
A friend confided in me of late and I figured I should bring it in here for you guys to read, and share your thoughts.

My friend has a girlfriend, and this girlfriend has been asking my friend for a phone of late. Due to the fact that the friend has not been able to assist with a phone, she decided to inform him that she would ask for loan from one of the guys wooing her, since the guy is rich and the boyfriend is still hustling to make ends meet.

The phone is kind of urgent because the babe doesn't have a phone and she is broke as well.

I told the guy that the moment she goes ahead to ask for loan from A TOASTER, then she has given the toaster the perfect opportunity to lay claim on her!

I told him to tell her a NO, but then the guy does not have the cash for a new phone for his girlfriend.

It just beats me why a LADY would just do that? It is very wrong in all sense of it!

Or am I being paranoid to ask the guy not to accept this 'crazy' suggestion from his girlfriend?

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, ednut1

I need opinions BIKO
Dear OP,you are the said boyfriend...
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
once toasters like dis don dey picture dem don dey nak the gal. mk d bros go hustle nd leave gal matter jor

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
tell your friend to accept defeat and let that useless woman go do her ashewoism in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by EmyLeo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
smhh... #no b by force to date biko,

##free her oga,let her go for her wish, you sef why are you broke ehencheesy, oya double your hustle young man!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by deturla: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
ednut1:
once toasters like dis don dey picture dem don dey nak the gal. mk d bros go hustle nd leave gal matter jor

Bad Guy, Oya enter PM for Instagram!

I get work for you.
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Lalas247(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
When I stay stay away from lazy broke chics who feel you are entitled to spend on them una no go hear
So it's phone that is her problem
Instead of her to beg loan to start a business or get some course done na where she go borrow money she dey find

Tell you to show her the exit she can go stay with whoever giving her the cash omo rada rada

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Endtime girlfriend.
am wit u on this,how do u ask a toaster for loan?she is selling her self out too cheap.
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:
When I stay stay away from lazy broke chics who feel you are entitled to spend on them una no go hear
So it's phone that is her problem
Instead of her to beg loan to start a business or get some course done na where she go borrow money she dey find

Tell you to show her the exit she can go stay with whoever giving her the cash omo rada rada
u always impress me.i just hope u are the change u advocating for lalas
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Once his gf got d fone 4rm d other guy, he should get ready to face d consequences.

Meanwhile, I don't think d girl in question is requesting for such a big fone. Can't your friend, at all, afford getting her a fone at our local show glasses? A fone of just #8k should make dis kind of girl go gagacheesy at least for some time.

And if he still can't, OP, what are friends for? I hope you understand me wellagrin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Lalas247(f): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
u always impress me.i just hope u are the change u advocating for lalas
Ok dear will keep that in mind wink
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Headlesschicken(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
undecided Resident doctors are on strike ASUU are on strike and u had d guts to bring this here,Abeg is this an issue... Why fret over nonsense...
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
You can't stop her from taking the phone and its not your fault you're are broke it happens, it's only your fault when you continue with the relationship after she has taken the phone. I don't receive gifts from people who have ulterior motives, then again which Nigeria girl would even buy a guy phone so my example doesn't make sense lol.
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by deturla: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Resident doctors are on strike ASUU are on strike and u had d guts to bring this here,Abeg is this an issue... Why fret over nonsense...
grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by iamJ(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
deturla:

hmmmmn.... but the boyfriend should be able to get her a phone.

Don't you think?
yes but its wen he can afford it, that girl sha no love the guy
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by wristbangle: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some guys are just a big disgrace to men's world. This is not an issue to deliberate in the first place.

OP, tell your friend to focus on his career, break up and allow his girlfriend to explore whatever adventures and needs she treasured from her toasters.

When a man pursues and achieves his dream, women will flock around him but when he makes women as a top priority in his life, not only they would run but steal the little he has.
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by sekxyqueen(f): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
she is indirectly asking your friend for the loan..and to spite jealousy so that he can run around to get her whatever she is demanding for..
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by sekxyqueen(f): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
wristbangle:
Some guys are just a big disgrace to men's world. This is not an issue to deliberate in the first place.

OP, tell your friend to focus in his career, break up and allow his girlfriend to explore whatever adventures and needs she treasured from her toasters.

When a man pursues and achieves his dream, women will flock around him but when he makes women as a top priority in his life, not only they would run but steal the little he has.

exactly..
goodevening dear
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
wristbangle:

OP, tell your friend to focus in his career, break up and allow his girlfriend to explore whatever adventures and needs she treasured from her toasters.

He said it all grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by Chidonc(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
pass me the money and the chieftency, my brother men are ballers, let him move on and forget about her
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:

exactly..
goodevening dear
Lalas247:

He said it all grin
Thanks for the compliment "cuties". cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by sekxyqueen(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
wristbangle:

Thanks for the compliment "cuties".
aww, welcome dear...
my day was great dear..hope you are good?
Re: Opinion: My Girlfriend Wants To Ask For Loan From Her Toaster by wristbangle: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:

aww, welcome dear...
my day was great dear..hope you are good?

It was dear & TGIF wink. Can't wait to rest tomorrow and next

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Killer Tips On How To Impress A Girl / Am I A Fool / The New Whatsapp Called Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.