Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL (3935 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / I'm commiting suicide today / I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by luvyaself95(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2019
madone:
U died cos of woman ? Hmmm my guyi wish u can wait a day more to see more beautiful ladies dying to have u. I was once in same position like u tot I would never see the next day cos my relationship ended. But my guy u need to see what happened a month after ,I just made some casual friends that are ladies. Then before u no what happened I had ladies toasting me them self even till today. I then discovered my ex was not even what I wanted cos she developed stretch marks and became fat. The two things I hate in ladies. Dont die please. Stay alive
lol grin She get two things you hated same with my ex she is gonna Fat i notice when we break Up...

1 Like

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by goldman777: 12:38am On May 09, 2019
Please no girl is worth dieing for kpekus plenty like dust.its stupid to bite the dust for a girl when they are so abundant waiting for you.sweeter and better than your ex.dont be silly guy.beautiful girls can never finish in this world for eternity don't be fooled your lost the most beautiful and sweetest girl you will ever know you re telling yourself a lie you need to taste other pomo cheesy you will realise your stupidity
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 12:40am On May 09, 2019
microjoystick:
I cant just continue to live anymore my life is hopeless.The one thing i love so much is gone.There isnt anything to live for.this evening am goin to make sure i die then maybe she will realise how much i love her.sad

You are a weakling
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 1:15am On May 09, 2019
Ayoolajumoke So you still dey this NL? This is stfu anyways
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:21am On May 09, 2019
Commit suicide jare my brother because of you are jobless , you will be nuisance and problems to the federal govt but if your employed , your suicide will help alleviate one person since your sit will become vacant
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 1:40am On May 09, 2019
microjoystick:
I cant just continue to live anymore my life is hopeless.The one thing i love so much is gone.There isnt anything to live for.this evening am goin to make sure i die then maybe she will realise how much i love her.sad
bros no die ooo, if not na hell fire straight na you they go undecided

for The kingdom of God suffer violence and only the violent take it by force angry
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 1:46am On May 09, 2019
BornagainThief:

for The kingdom of God suffer violence and only the violent take it by force angry
I guess you just read this part of the Bible lately.

You've been ranting it like some hallelujah chorus. undecided
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 1:48am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
I guess you just read this part of the Bible lately.

You've been ranting it like some hallelujah chorus. undecided
You don't like it? grin grin sorry dude I'm not on NL to impressed you.
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 1:53am On May 09, 2019
BornagainThief:
You don't like it? grin grin sorry dude I'm not on NL to impressed you.
You have to impress yourself first before you can impress others. grin
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 1:54am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
You have to impress yourself first before you can impress others. grin
alright bro.

the kingdomof heaven suffer Violence
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Ayoolajumoke(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
Ayoolajumoke So you still dey this NL? This is stfu anyways

Sorry bro, you have the wrong Moniker, I don’t know you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl / In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.