Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women (3917 Views)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Revealed: Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
I know as an African you would be surprised right. Lol, so was I until I got used to seeing those everywhere, and in Brazil, chivalry is not dead, men still Open doors for women and they carry handbags for women

So it is normal in Brazil to see men holding the handbag of their wives or girlfriend while they are walking and this can't happen in Africa because the society would say the woman has caged the man with African voodoo, lol

Even the women in Africa won't even allow a man to carry her handbag because the society would say she is using voodoo on the man, so the society frowns on such, but here in Brazil it is perfectly normal

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/in-brazil-men-carry-handbags-for-women.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thegoodjoe what do you have to say about this one?
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Jeon(f): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Where the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by kristonium(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
The same Brazil we know or another one in Mars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jeon:
Where the pictures?

Lol if I see a man carrying the bag today I would take a photo

1 Like

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
kristonium:
The same Brazil we know or another one in Mars

Same brazil
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Thegoodjoe what do you have to say about this one?

I recently found out that Simping is a subset of Prostitution. To explain better. Sluts will find it difficult controlling men that will only date women who respect themselves and show them live and respect.

Today, there is a rise in Simping. A good example is AJMoney whose wife played around with another man on love TV but he was complaining he wants his wife back.

Instead of being angry with his wife. In the past, such a woman will leave the house that night. Instead AJMoney was holding her and professing love.

So I think with the history of celebrating prostitution in Brazil, worshipping sluts has become a culture there. Which in a nutshell means a high rise of cultural Simps.

1 Like

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I recently found out that Simping is a subset of Prostitution. To explain better. Sluts will find it difficult controlling men that will only date women who respect themselves and show them love and respect.

Today, there is a rise in Simping. A good example is AJMoney whose wife played around with another man on love TV but he was complaining he wants his wife back.

Instead of being angry with his wife. In the past, such a woman will leave the house that night. Instead AJMoney was holding her and professing love.

So I think with the history of celebrating prostitution in Brazil, worshipping sluts has become a culture there. Which in a nutshell means a high rise of cultural Simps.

Did you read the part where I said girlfriend /wife? Brazil is not the only country in the world where prostitution is legal and this does not mean all Brazilian women are prostitutes, I don't understand your mentality
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by bepositive11: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I recently found out that Simping is a subset of Prostitution. To explain better. Sluts will find it difficult controlling men that will only date women who respect themselves and show them love and respect.

So men who shower women with love and respect are simps? Ok, continue

1 Like

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
bepositive11:

So men who shower women with love and respect are simps? Ok, continue

There is a difference between Love and Simping. A big difference.

2 Likes

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Lol
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by bepositive11: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

And what is the difference? I would like to know
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Western feminist have criticized chivalry and have exposed how it is actually a disguise to oppress women

1 Like

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
bepositive11:

And what is the difference? I would like to know

A Simp acts a fool for a woman.

A lover uses his head and makes sure he gets mutual respect and love in return.

1 Like

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Western feminist have criticized chivalry and have exposed how it is actually a disguise to oppress women

As far as I am concerned, a lot of feminist are using victimization to oppress men who don't use their heads.

1 Like

Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by bepositive11: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

A Simp acts a fool for a woman.

A lover uses his head and makes sure he gets mutual respect and love in return.

By acting a fool, are you referring to chivalry?
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
bepositive11:

By acting a fool, are you referring to chivalry?

By a look means going overboard to please a woman when she is not willing or thinking of doing something remotely close for you.

Showing excess love and not getting it reciprocated.
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by bepositive11: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

By a look means going overboard to please a woman when she is not willing or thinking of doing something remotely close for you.

Showing excess love and not getting it reciprocated.

Sounds like men with low self esteem

I think some people confuse simps for all men who are chivalrous though, including the ones with healthy self esteem -- the ones who are assertive and not pushovers
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Teslason(m): 1:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Let's see how beautiful Brazilian women are
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Teslason:
Let's see how beautiful Brazilian women are

I would create a thread for them soon, nairaland is not letting me create a new post for 3days now
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by dehiero: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I would create a thread for them soon, nairaland is not letting me create a new post for 3days now
Update it on your blog
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
dehiero:

Update it on your blog

Yes true but I still have to post it on nairaland, if I wait till today and the system is still not letting me post I would create a back up account tomorrow
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Freelane33(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
MTHEAD PIPU
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Teslason(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

That's not cool!
What type of work are you doing?(you can answer if you wish to)
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Teslason:

That's not cool!
What type of work are you doing?(you can answer if you wish to)

I run a small business where I sell wristwatches, smart watches, chargers, earphones, speakers, TV box and other stuffs and I also do online delivery and then I v-blog, so I do everything together
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Teslason(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I run a small business where I sell wristwatches, smart watches, chargers, earphones, speakers, TV box and other stuffs and I also do online delivery and then I v-blog, so I do everything together
Real hustler.
I love Brazil already from your description especially, about the racism being very low, since there are black south Americans there.
I'm just comparing the growth of a company in Brazil to US.
Though, living in Brazil is bit cheap....
Do they have a Federal government loan for upcoming businesses?
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Original4u(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
You are just so obsessed with Brazilian's lifestyle
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Original4u:
You are just so obsessed with Brazilian's lifestyle

Yes of course I am a brazilian now(not officially) and who no like better thing the country have done more for me than my country of birth, so yes I would proudly blow the Brazilian trumpet abeg and I am just starting, lol
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Teslason:

Real hustler.
I love Brazil already from your description especially, about the racism being very low, since there are black south Americans there.
I'm just comparing the growth of a company in Brazil to US.
Though, living in Brazil is bit cheap....
Do they have a Federal government loan for upcoming businesses?

Yea racism is very low here and like I talked about it before racism is a crime in Brazil, you can report and the authorities would take action, there is human rights and the of law in Brazil, in Brazil the supreme Court can shut the president down and he would do nothing, Brazilians are one of the nicest people on earth, I wrote something about it already

They should have the loan stuff if you are setting up something big, because my business is a micro business
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
dehiero:

Update it on your blog

The system don allow me post and my next topic would be on that subject
Re: In Brazil, Men Carry Handbags For Women by suffering: 1:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Different strokes for different folks. If you come back you'll re-adjust.

(1) (Reply)

Does it make sense to go on dates as a Nigerian man / Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women / Size Of Vagina Matters A Lot To Me In Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.