Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Did Your Val Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Val Go? (1289 Views)

Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your Val Go? by Zebedee(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2007
any body wants to share his val, experience

mine was goooooooooood. we had aa nice time both outside and inside grin
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by Busta(f): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2007
Zebedee:

any body wants to share his val, experience

mine was goooooooooood. we had aa nice time both outside and inside grin
god for u!

been snowing all day here!
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by CrazyMan(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2007
Mine wasn't that bad

In fact it was Lovely smiley
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by Free(f): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2007
yawns
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by fatliar(m): 2:09am On Feb 15, 2007
d most boring val of my life
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by OmoEko1(f): 2:10am On Feb 15, 2007
fatliar:

d most boring val of my life

U DAMN RIGHT, THAT WAS HOW I FELT TODAY sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by fatliar(m): 2:25am On Feb 15, 2007
U DAMN RIGHT, THAT WAS HOW I FELT TODAY
so ur val was dry 2 see u 2morow gat 2 go 2 bed
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by OmoEko1(f): 2:29am On Feb 15, 2007
sleep well, goodnite
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by tamia(f): 4:26am On Feb 15, 2007
my day sucked i'm in a DR (distant relationship) so i had no one today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by eniola1310(f): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2007
so so boring
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by sagacious(f): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2007
I know i am love by the one my heart desire on val. day ,whenever he tells me the day is for me ,my heart always beat 'cox i know his worth. we meet not so long ,i can read from him that he love to give it all to me,but his else girlfriends won't let go ,but in short i enjoy my self, he let me know i am love back in return.
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by cudol(f): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2007
Mine was done half harzardly, I cooked 4 him, I baked cake,fried rice & egusi soup waiting 4 him 2 come back from work, he came back very late 7pm brought gift 4me, I spent an hour and i left imedietly.
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by twinkledew(f): 3:21am On Feb 16, 2007
what can i say. Vals day was not boring for me. i had a good time but not with me BF. so i will say i was a bit sad becos myself and me BF never got to do anything together. prbly some other time.
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by Dvampire(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2007
vals day for me was hell raiser. i had planned to take the day off at the office. my manager agreed. but incidentally, one of our staff was sent on an official assignment. i ahd to stand in for him. my manager promised that i'd be at the office till 12 noon then i can go home. called my fiancee and told her the developments. she saw reasons with me. vals day: i had more than my fair share of work. clients swooped on me like hornets. i stayed till 3pm before i left.
stopped at the eatery to pick up some yummies for me and her. eatery was filled to capacity. when it got to my turn, they had run out of my orders. i left in anger. by this time, my girl had be 'flashing' my phone like i was lost. had to do a quick shopping for her.
took a bike. on the way, the bike was swerved off the road by a speeding trailer. we landed in the bush-though unhurt, my gifts were ruined - cake squashed, juice cans dented etc, etc. thank God it was near my home so i walked the remaining distance.
at home there was power failure. no music, no nothing. everywhere was hot and stuffy.
cooked a meal for her. but midway through my cooking, i ran out of gas. i had to look for kerosine to make up.
she came at last, looking all beautiful and sexy. i was yet to clean up the place. she did not mind at all. we had the most romantic dinner on the floor of the kitchen.
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by Coco29(f): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2007
dvampire

i don't know if to cry or laugh for you. cheesy cry cheesy cry
Re: How Did Your Val Go? by fatliar(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2007
dvamp sorry its was a bad day

mine was annoying

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Mr Or Miss Right / My Friend Cameron Barrett Sharpe / Deciding On A Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.