Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them (6908 Views)

Nominate A Mr Val And Miss Val Romanceland 2016! / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2012
Am jus curious. wanna know wat every nl is getting for their vals today that love is in the air. Let me start with myself.
My family is my val, I'll jus cook our best meal for us with my money and give every1 an hankerchief. With the presence of my family, I'll no longer be valless.
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by InkedNerd(f): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2012
Hmmm, I don't have a Valentine but I hope everyone is having a good time. I have a feeling my dad is gonna buy some chocolates, perfume, and a handbag for my mom. When he gets home and gives her the chocolate, I'm gonna take them and eat them all. I've already started devouring the chocolates my mom bought today. After I'm done with all the things I have planned for the day, I'll head over to a friends house of a little rendezvous grin
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Killz3(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2012
^^^
Inky stop lying. . . grin

Op, my Val is Inked Nerd. As soon as i log out, im'ma go pick her up. . . He have to finish what we started! cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by InkedNerd(f): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2012
lol make sure you pick me up on time o! I don't want to be waiting like last time. Remember when I waited for your for 2 hours?! cry
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2012
Kills. U didn't tell us wat u have for ur val al d same.
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Killz3(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol make sure you pick me up on time o! I don't want to be waiting like last time. Remember when I waited for your for 2 hours?! cry
Me? shocked Kept you waiting for two hrs?

Are you mistaking me for your EX? angry

Kills. U didn't tell us wat u have for ur val al d same.
Awww. She loves flowers and chocolate. . . Im'ma spoil her silly! wink
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by slex(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2012
Em, please i made an awful mistake in telling my babe that i was going to buy her perfume, chocolate and a big teddy bear thinking it would excite her a bit, the next thing she said was ''for what ?is that all'' and started to laugh, we both here in Ukraine but she is a Nigerian girl, i told her sorry i was joking i will buy you Ipad 2. for WHY(what) so she wants be to spend almost a $1000 on her?mind you she had already told me one week ago that she wont get me anything cos of money issues. pls advice cos i have made up my mind not to get her anything.
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by InkedNerd(f): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2012
slex:

Em, please i made an awful mistake in telling my babe that i was going to buy her perfume, chocolate and a big teddy bear thinking it would excite her a bit, the next thing she said was ''for what ?is that all'' and started to laugh, we both here in Ukraine but she is a Nigerian girl, i told her sorry i was joking i will buy you Ipad 2. for WHY(what) so she wants be to spend almost a $1000 on her?mind you she had already told me one week ago that she wont get me anything cos of money issues. pls advice cos i have made up my mind not to get her anything.

She sounds like a materialistic leech. She wants something from you yet she can't even get you anything? You being a guy or her boyfriend doesn't make you her personal ATM machine. Dump her and find a new girl.

~Killz~:

Me? shocked Kept you waiting for two hrs?

Are you mistaking me for your EX? angry

Awww. She loves flowers and chocolate. . . Im'ma spoil her silly! wink

Nna, I dey wait for Ikeja G.R.A. I dey dere for two hours!!!
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Killz3(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

That wasnt me. Anyway we are going sight seeing today. wink
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by InkedNerd(f): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2012
~Killz~:

That wasnt me. Anyway we are going sight seeing today. wink

Ok no problem. I'll be all dolled up by the time you get there kiss
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by obelisk(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
I bought her a box of chocolate and we are going dancing tonight.
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Mamuski: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
am gonna get my g.f a chelsea jersey with my surname written at d back. Jst like dis. MRS AKATUGBA
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by FlyboyZee: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
I woke my wife up with a lovely cake that had her name written all over it.
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
I need a woman that have at least 500k to burn within an hour to come and pick me in the office tongue
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by FlyboyZee: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
MY VALENTINE CHECKLIST
1. Early Morning Kiss          Done
2. Valentine Cake               Done
3. BB Porsche                     Yet to be Delivered

Whom to be delivered to: MY WONDERFUL WIFE and Mother of my Children.
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by AjanleKoko: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
Louis Vuitton handbag . . . among other thangs grin
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by rosasafes(f): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
My valentine is my god . because god loves me and i love god unconditionally.
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by DAY12(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
Let's suppose it's Valentine's Day, and your partner  to whom you are married and with whom you live  receives a beautiful big bunch of flowers, from someone else. Do you care?

Like today my gurlfwend got flowers & chocolates from someone else dis morning? undecided undecided undecided

i'm still loading my raffle! angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by slex(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

She sounds like a materialistic leech. She wants something from you yet she can't even get you anything? You being a guy or her boyfriend doesn't make you her personal ATM machine. Dump her and find a new girl.

Thanks ink, i got a shock after posting my comment, i went to class and a Ukrainian girl , who is my classmate gave me a card and chocolate and a little heart. i thanked her and she invited me to go with her with to the club
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by snthesis(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
slex:

Thanks ink, i got a shock after posting my comment, i went to class and a Ukrainian girl , who is my classmate gave me a card and chocolate and a little heart. i thanked her and she invited me to go with her with to the club
nw dats cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by badmrkt(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
my val are my bosses and my working materials,HR,GM,FM,DEPOT MG,my immediate boss PROJECT MG,my PC,pens,analysis sheets etc.
they're all keeping me busyand giving me works to make sure the day's not bored. tongue
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Baawaa(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
My vals is vallylat,am getting her FANTA & roasted banana
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by freshcvv(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
A Love Machine+VIBRATOR, best gift ever for her grin
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by snthesis(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
e-roses, e-flowers, e-cake cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Intrepid1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2012
I'm 'val-ing' Patience Jonathan. Getting her a dictionary and a treadmill!
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
so
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by skales(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yes o@skales
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by Killz3(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
I'm 'val-ing' Patience Jonathan. Getting her a dictionary and a treadmill!
. . .Add "Brighter Grammar" too, i beg you!  grin
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by laravalentine(f): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
well its ma birthday today so, i'm my val.but u guys will be surprised at what people want as val gifts, just check em out on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7YkBB3cHTU&list=PL468538A2D5CC856C&index=58&feature=plpp_video
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by DAY12(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
skales:

Na wa o

are you the same skales?

thy rapper? angry
Re: Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them by hbabe(f): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
odiaero:

I need a woman that have at least 500k to burn within an hour to come and pick me in the office tongue

Bros, you go wait tire o.

@topic

I got several items but the email from my wonderful charming 'D' made me come alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace / Day 27 Of Semen Retention: The Reward. / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.