Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other (759 Views)

"Women Mostly Misunderstand Me When I Say 'abeg Getat'" - Brainjotter / Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" / What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by Nairalandsss(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sometimes, men find it difficult to understand women and sometimes, women find men’s behaviour ridiculous.Though men and women are similar in many ways, they are different in certain ways. The way we think and behave may be different at times. This could make communication difficult at times.Men and women naturally tend to misunderstand each other as there are slight changes in our biological makeups. Moods, emotions and hormones- there are so many factors that drive human beings.Here are some reasons behind men and women misunderstand each other.

Reasons for men and women misunderstand each other are:

1.When Upset: Men would prefer to brood silently. So, they should be left alone. But women expect others to talk when they’re upset as they too prefer to talk instead of sitting silently.

2.Men Are Straightforward: 
When they say ‘its fine’, its fine. But when a woman says its fine, it isn’t. Women expect men to find out the reason why something isn’t fine, but men never do that as they think women too give straightforward answers.

3.Men Seldom Come Up With Questions: Even after discussing a serious issue, men seldom have any questions to ask and this irks women because they seek clarity on every issue and so they tend to have many questions.

4.About Listening: Women complain that men seldom listen and men think that listening means silently sitting next to her when she is saying something. Well, the proof that you’re listening is, asking interesting questions while she is speaking.

5.Men Give Short Answers:  When you ask a man “how’s your day” he would just say “its fine” and walk away. But ask a woman and she prefers to sit and tell everything that happened in the day from the office gossip to the fight with her boss. So, basically women expect you to listen.

6.Men Assume, Women Clarify : Men just assume that you will tell them if there is anything wrong. Women hate this quality as women expect you to ask whether things are fine as women tend to clarify instead of assume.

7.Men Hate Repetitive Routine Questions: If you keep asking a man how’s your day, several times a day thinking that he will be happy to have someone care for his well being, you’re mistaken. He might get irritated to hear routine questions too many times. But women would love to have someone taking care of them and finding out how they’re feeling.

These are the reasons for men and women misunderstand each other.

http://www.naijabroad.com/reasons-men-women-misunderstand/

Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
You nailed it bro
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by Greene66: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
I am the opposite of everything you composed there.

Your no. 5 is bullshit. I like details and specifics so my answers are always long and detailed.

Also your no. 1 is bullshit. I dont brood silently. I express my discomfort or anger that it must shake the ground that I'm upset.

My point is, not everyone is the same. I know ladies who are also the complete opposite of everything you put there. Stop generalizing.

Trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by sekxyqueen(f): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
cool,,but your number 2,,guys are also cunning ,some guys lives their lives in deceptions ..jumping from one lady to another when being caught they tend to cook up stories to suit themselves. .most of them ain't straight forward as you stated.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by Jaqenhghar: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bullshit. Even among your fellow guys dont you have disagreements?
Truth is no two people are the same and for that reason conflict will always be present in relatiinships

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by Lalas247(f): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Truth is no two people are the same and for that reason conflict will always be present in relatiinships
Nice one
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by GloriaNinja(f): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
undecided MEN EVEN GOSSIPS MORE THAN WOMEN.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by DanseMacabre(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
I just barely skimmed through. The thing all men can attest to, heck, even women themselves, is that women cannot just be understood.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by falconey(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Is anyone disputing that? why are you going haywire over nada? The thread is about how both genders react to conflict between them, it will be a different ball game if between same gender so don't sweat it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Who Tell You? If I Nack Your Toto Ehh, You No Go Wewe For 1 Week undecided
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by falconey(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

yeah, gossip about work, economy,family, your problems and how to satisfy you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some haters above me should please give us their version of this topic.........

Must you call something thrash simply because u share a different view or experience.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
falconey:

Epic Dope satisfactory response.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Huh
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by BiafranBushBoy: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is just your blog version of Bishop Abioye's "PREPARING FOR MARRIAGE"
The hustle is real sha.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by Jaqenhghar: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
falconey:

Is anyone disputing that? why are you going haywire over nada? The thread is about how both genders react to conflict between them, it will be a different ball game if between same gender so don't sweat it.

I was calling it as it was (bullshit). Wasnt raising hell or nothing

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by pocohantas(f): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
The reason why both gender misinterprete each other is because no two people are the same. No two women are same, no two men are same either.

When people stop using one experience to treat every other of the same gender. There would be less misunderstanding.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by GloriaNinja(f): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Who Tell You? If I Nack Your Toto Ehh, You No Go Wewe For 1 Week undecided
it's like you want your prick to be castrated, amputated and cut off with a dagger? mind you!!!
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other by GloriaNinja(f): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
falconey:

hmm if I hear. lol

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Rules Of Karma In A Relationship / There Is A Witch In Every Woman / Signs Of A Deceitful Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.