Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" (445 Views)

The Word Simp / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by DenreleDave(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Sometimes I laugh whenever a guy post his relationship problem here and some guys shouting simp simp simp embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

The main painful part is guys dt shout simp simp are underage guys dt has the opportunity to use an android phone and guys who haven't seen a lady pant or bra b4 except there mother or sisters own..

Who are simps?

1. Simps are guys who do everything everytime to please a lady.. Please take note of the bolded words... If you please your lady sometimes, it doesn't make u a simp.. It makes u a matured man who respect a lady.... But if you are the type dt can't question ur lady at all and u obey her even when she is right or wrong, u r the greatest simp tongue

2. Simps are guys who don't back off after several rejection... A real man wit real value will back off after he has been rejected..
A real man back off once but a simp is rejected over and over again until he get sense.

3. A simp put his progress in jeopardy to progress the future of his girlfriend... A simp invest in his girlfriend rather than his family or his own life..

4. A simp will always send card, money and gift in kinds to a lady so dt she can agree to date him.. Rubbish...

5. Question is, are men like Ozo a simp? I am using Ozo as an example..

Yes, he is a big time simp.. His own simp ehn, na follow come... To make the matter worst, he is a mama boy.. Mama boy are the greatest simp in this world.... They feel every girl is like their mother, so they start giving their mother treatment to a girl frnd dt doesn't worth it..

6. Is Neo a simp? I would say No.. Check my point number 1. Coz he did it once to twice doesn't make him a simp, but if he does it always without a saying no at a particular time, then he can be admitted into the college of simpson.

Lastly, if you haven't seen a lady bra or pant b4, pls stop coming here and start shouting simp Simp upandan on any small problem
Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by IamD18: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2020
I decided not to give my opinion anymore immediately I saw the name "Ozo".

The thread was obviouy created to bash Ozo, not to educate people.

7 Likes

Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by fati2001(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2020
wink
Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by fati2001(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2020
cheesy
Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by khingTony(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by fati2001(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2020
cool
Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by fati2001(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020

Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by DenreleDave(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
I decided not to give my opinion anymore immediately I saw the name "Ozo".

The thread was obviouy created to bash Ozo, not to educate people.

Not bashing.... It is an example
Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by HallaDaTruth: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Very useless post
Re: Misconception: Why People Misunderstand The Word "Simp" by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Op, from your write up I'm very sure you are a female. You wrote 1001 direction-less/contradicting words that will make the reader become less intelligent after reading it. Reason I am always of the opinion that men should never seek/follow any advice from a woman

DenreleDave:
Sometimes I laugh whenever a guy post his relationship problem here and some guys shouting simp simp simp embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

The main painful part is guys dt shout simp simp are underage guys dt has the opportunity to use an android phone and guys who haven't seen a lady pant or bra b4 except there mother or sisters own..

Who are simps?

1. Simps are guys who do everything everytime to please a lady.. Please take note of the bolded words... If you please your lady sometimes, it doesn't make u a simp.. It makes u a matured man who respect a lady.... But if you are the type dt can't question ur lady at all and u obey her even when she is right or wrong, u r the greatest simp tongue

2. Simps are guys who don't back off after several rejection... A real man wit real value will back off after he has been rejected..
A real man back off once but a simp is rejected over and over again until he get sense.

3. A simp put his progress in jeopardy to progress the future of his girlfriend... A simp invest in his girlfriend rather than his family or his own life..

4. A simp will always send card, money and gift in kinds to a lady so dt she can agree to date him.. Rubbish...

5. Question is, are men like Ozo a simp? I am using Ozo as an example..

Yes, he is a big time simp.. His own simp ehn, na follow come... To make the matter worst, he is a mama boy.. Mama boy are the greatest simp in this world.... They feel every girl is like their mother, so they start giving their mother treatment to a girl frnd dt doesn't worth it..

6. Is Neo a simp? I would say No.. Check my point number 1. Coz he did it once to twice doesn't make him[b] a simp[/b], but if he does it always without a saying no at a particular time, then he can be admitted into the college of simpson.

Lastly, if you haven't seen a lady bra or pant b4, pls stop coming here and start shouting simp Simp upandan on any small problem

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With An Advice! / Why Women Are Gold Diggers / Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.