Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

"Women Mostly Misunderstand Me When I Say 'abeg Getat'" - Brainjotter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Mostly Misunderstand Me When I Say 'abeg Getat'" - Brainjotter (384 Views)

Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Women Mostly Misunderstand Me When I Say 'abeg Getat'" - Brainjotter by cheechee1(m): 3:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Nigerian skit maker and social media sensation revealed in a conversation with Cheekah Suave, his relationship life.

"People think I am rude because of my career, they don't know how much of a sweetheart that I am. And women misunderstand me even when I say 'abeg getat' jokingly"

In this episode of the “Cheekah Suave 1” channel, Cheekah catches up with the amazingly talented skitmaker Brainjotter comedian.

The pair dive into various topics from heart break, to first kiss, to his career, celebrity crush, meeting Basketmouth, how Don Jazzy and Tunde Ednut played a big role in his career, his first big cheque on YouTube and other crazy stuff. Cheekah Suave gets all the information from Brainjotter.

With a lot of banter, laughter and sheer happiness, this episode is nothing but pure cruise.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNeqQa_vt6I

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Things That Make Relationships Work? / Marriage And In-laws / Somehow This Church Girl Is So Wayward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.