Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Wicked Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked Love (890 Views)

Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? / Wicked World (pics Inside) / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Love by sonas(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2010
I heard the darkest of secrets from the lady i love with the whole of my life the day she tested positive to  HIV .This is a lady i so much trust not to even lsiten to a guy's toasting.My family love her,so do my friends.they always use her as a point of reference when talking about decency in a lady.But when confessing, she told me she had slept wit a couple of guys in our nine years of being together (living together).Funny enough she never lacked anything from me.from money to attention to sex,to my good looks.I just didn't understand why she did it.I work in a bank.
This happened when she was just 2 months from going for her NYSC.I stood by her,got her registered at LUTH for treatment.God was on my side cos i actually tested negative.in all our years togeter i never had sex with another woman,not even a kiss.i felt i had all in her.already she was all dried up and sick.her hair pullig off,she couldn't even hear well again.she was already a living corpse.
2 days ago,precisely 2 years after her NYSC, I got another rude shock.Durin her service year,3 months after she had started treatment, she went on a sex spree again.the most painful was that she even had it with the principal of the school where she served.SOMETIMES NOT USING CONDOMS WITH THE MEN SHE SLEPT WITH.
She's already cried her eyes out (like she always does when caught).please no insults, but i find it hard sending her away.besides, bank retrenchment don affect me and at the moment i'm jobless.
What do i call her?heartless?Just poring my heart out cos i'v not been myself of late.
SINCERELY IS HARD TO LOVE TWICE.I'v given her my all and i feel i have nothing left to give to another,probably deserving lady.
Is it now a crime to love?even the person with the disease doesn't pity her condition.
Love is indeed wicked.
do av a nice day.
Re: Wicked Love by Mashkov: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
Liar you are!!! Ask that you need consolation from people cos I don't understand how you date someone for 9 years and did not sleep with the person. You tested negative right? How come? Let us know, did you at any point slept with her cos you never mentioned this in your pathetic naration.
Re: Wicked Love by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
pathectic! I guess it is her own way of vexing her frustration undecided
Re: Wicked Love by Godalone(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
Your story is very touching,sorry bro.
Re: Wicked Love by kDB1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
I DNT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. I'LL TELL U A FEW THINGS
1. LEAVE HER AND GET ON WITH LIFE- SOME PEOLE HAVE LOST LOVED ONES AND THEY MOVE ON HOW MUCH MORE SOME1 WITHA DEATH WISH
2. YES I THINK SHE ISN'T A SAIT BUT U DNT HAVE TO STOP TALKING TO HER- THAT COULD BE HARD JUST TRY NOT TO SEE MUCH
3. REALLY HOE DID YOYU AVOID GETTING HIV/AIDS? YOU WERE NOT SLEEPING WITH HER OR YOU WER USING PROTECTION WITH THE PERSON YOU LOVED FOR SO LONG? I DNT THINK SO FESS UP!
4. TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOU- CLEAR YOUR HEAD OUT AND FIGURE OUT WHAT FROM LIFE.

BY D WAY PLS TELL US THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU ONLY SLEEPIUNG WITH HER FOR NINE YRS, YOU HAVING HIV ANDANY THING ELSE. WE DNT KNOW WHO U ARE, YOU DNT HAVE TO LIE,
Re: Wicked Love by sexyLeamon(f): 3:54am On Feb 26, 2010
someone please explain this story to me, I don't understand
Re: Wicked Love by neily(f): 5:44am On Feb 26, 2010
Guy pls go check urself cos u re not telling us the truth. Probably u have hiv.
Re: Wicked Love by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster
if there is any truth to this story then your gf needs to go to jail for having unprotected intimacy with people without telling them of her positive status.

look at the picture below, this good looking girl is a famous german singer part of the "best selling German girlband"  and she is also hiv+. she slept with unsuspecting guys without protection too ,infecting them without a care in the world.
the "good" part is that she was prosecuted for her act. she will soon be sentenced and hopefully she will get a few yrs behind bars.

i just read that there are about 380k people infected each yr in Nigeria.
MY NL BROTHAS AND SISTAS, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Report Your Spouse If You Get To Know He Is A Criminal / The Only Proof That Shows A Girl Loves A Guy Is When: / Things You Love About Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.