Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA (4541 Views)

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by felixomor: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]Pls, explain to a lowly dumbo like me how blood type can change without affecting the person at a cellular level?
[/s]

Its the same reason why you cant explain how human DNA came about without God's intelligent design...

Its a miracle. Get it
Miracles happen

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by JackBizzle: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
felixomor:

Its the same reason why you cant explain how human DNA came about without God's intelligent design...

Its a miracle. Get it
Miracles happen

That was a super dumbo explanation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by felixomor: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

That was a super dumbo explanation.

I never expected u to comprehend...
because you are mega jumbo dumbo

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by dalaman: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Our resident mor0n is here peddling and supporting lies.

If you ask him to tell you the people he knows that have experienced similar miracles as he has claimed he'll start crying. Lie lie Felixmoron.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by JackBizzle: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
dalaman:
Our resident mor0n is here peddling and supporting lies.

If you ask him to tell you the people he knows that have experienced similar miracles as he has claimed he'll start crying. Lie lie Felixmoron.

Felixomor must defend a lie if it is written by a christian.
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by felixomor: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]Felixomor must defend a lie if it is written by a christian.
[/s]

Jumbo fumbo must sound foolish
No matter how you educate him...
Shame!
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by nelszx: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
eberetos:
It has been a while i had been battling with genotype over the person I want to marry. I have prayed at fasted alot, gone for church programs, done several tests.....But when churches, pastors & labs failed, Jesus showed up & changed my genotype from AS to AA....Now i am fit to marry in Jesus name.

Jesus has wasted & destroyed the mockery of satan, occult, kingdom of darkness & marine powers....

Jesus na biggy man, Jesus na biggy man, na who no know am call am small boy!!;

The only thing that can change your genotype is error from the first or even the second.

Genotypes don't change and before you marry seek a third opinion and run the genotype again preferably from secondary or tertiary health institutions cos of quacks everywhere who will give you rubbish result (the result that exists only in their minds).
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by 0temAtum: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
eberetos:
It has been a while i had been battling with genotype over the person I want to marry. I have prayed at fasted alot, gone for church programs, done several tests.....But when churches, pastors & labs failed, Jesus showed up & changed my genotype from AS to AA....Now i am fit to marry in Jesus name.

Jesus has wasted & destroyed the mockery of satan, occult, kingdom of darkness & marine powers....

Jesus na biggy man, Jesus na biggy man, na who no know am call am small boy!!;
Another 4evergod in the making cheesy
Lies, the fuel of Christianity religion grin
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by edicied: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

AS genotype is not from the devil. Which kind mindset be dis?
Wow Anas finally found someone she is better than cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season? / Who Are The Twenty-four (24) Elders In The Book Of Revelation? / REPENT. The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.