Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA (4512 Views)

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by eberetos: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
It has been a while i had been battling with genotype over the person I want to marry. I have prayed at fasted alot, gone for church programs, done several tests.....But when churches, pastors & labs failed, Jesus showed up & changed my genotype from AS to AA....Now i am fit to marry in Jesus name.

Jesus has wasted & destroyed the mockery of satan, occult, kingdom of darkness & marine powers....

Jesus na biggy man, Jesus na biggy man, na who no know am call am small boy!!;

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by greatnaija01: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
so the Churches of Jesus failed but Jesus came abi?

why are you so confused.

All the prayers and fastings you have done led you to receive the healing.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY OTHERS FAILED of one CHurch failed and another did the miracle..... its terrible. Grow up pls and know that God is ONE

eberetos:
It has been a while i had been battling with genotype over the person I want to marry. I have prayed at fasted alot, gone for church programs, done several tests.....But when churches, pastors & labs failed, Jesus showed up & changed my genotype from AS to AA....Now i am fit to marry in Jesus name.

Jesus has wasted & destroyed the mockery of satan, occult, kingdom of darkness & marine powers....

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by obisco4u: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Proof please. We've heard enough of these already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by Kamelot77(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
op why nw......... even nollywood lie matured Dan dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by isidiwent: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
greatnaija01:
so the Churches of Jesus failed but Jesus came abi?

why are you so confused.

All the prayers and fastings you have done led you to receive the healing.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY OTHERS FAILED of one CHurch failed and another did the miracle..... its terrible. Grow up pls and know that God is ONE

God uses churches often, but we often depend on churches than the changer of genotype. Jesus!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by isidiwent: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kamelot77:
op why nw......... even nollywood lie matured Dan dis
What is the point coming here to lie?? Jesus thanks for my new & permanent genotype AA. If you need genotype AA, meet Jesus.
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by Benekruku(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2017

Stupid lie!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by CatfishBilly: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Baba either the first test you did was wrong or the 2nd one is wrong.

Try at least 3 different tertiary hospitals (teaching hospital and General Hospital) and reputable labs, then compare the results. You'll have your answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by isidiwent: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Try at least 3 different tertiary hospitals (teaching hospital and General Hospital) and reputable labs, then compare the results. You'll have your answer.
I have a thoroughly authentic AA genotype. It is not a shabby type. Thoroughly confirmed!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by isidiwent: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I have a thoroughly authentic AA genotype. It is not a shabby type. Thoroughly AA!!!...You can bring 40 reagents to test me...Are you lab scientist Jesus is Lord

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by isidiwent: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Benekruku post=60269766]

Stupid lie!

[/quotes]
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by eberetos: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=isidiwent post=60274614][/quote]Thanks to my lovely Jesus for changing my genotype to AA. Its true!!!!!
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by eberetos: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
wow!!
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by adepeter2027(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Bia doctor

Which kan doctor you be sef?

Don't you know they are trying to promote the work of god

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by edicied: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jesus changed my dick size from small to Extra large cause there is this girl i wanna impress grin That Fasting and prayers way i do no be here o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by obinna58(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
isidiwent:
I have a thoroughly authentic AA genotype. It is not a shabby type. Thoroughly AA!!!...You can bring 40 reagents to test me...Are you lab scientist Jesus is Lord
Crazy dude

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by CAPSLOCKED: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
eberetos:

PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING FROM CANCER AND VARIOUS DISEASES,
YOUR FELLOW AFRICAN CHRISTIAN SLAVES ARE DOING TRAGICALLY IN EVERY SPHERE; HEALTH, TECHNOLOGY, EVERYTHING..
BUT YOUR GOD IS MORE INTERESTED IN FIXING YOUR GENOTYPE AND HELPING YOU FIND A WIFE.

BOTH YOU AND YOUR GOD ARE SELFISH LUNATICS. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by 1Sharon(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Some of these tests are less accurate than others especially the electrophoresis..

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
isidiwent:
God uses churches often, but we often depend on churches than the changer of genotype. Jesus!!!!!
The church is very important because it's the gathering of brethren. You only got answer because of persistency like the widow and the king in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by analice107: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
eberetos:

AS genotype is not from the devil. Which kind mindset be dis?

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by STUPUDTHEISTS: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello atheists, please come in for entertainment. Two Christian sisters are about to argue on where AS come from. Analice is placing her bet on God while thread owner thinks otherwise. This is gon' feel good grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by STUPUDTHEISTS: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abeg who sabi atheists em. Give em mentions please.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by adepeter2027(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:
Abeg who sabi atheists em. Give em mentions please.
We don comment already.

CatfishBilly, 1sharon, me, Hopefullandlord, jackbizzle, frank317

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by hopefulLandlord: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:
We don comment already.
CatfishBilly, 1sha.ron, me, Hopefulla.ndlord, jackb.izzle, frank.317
I've zoomed in bro

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by hopefulLandlord: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
edicied:
Jesus changed my dick size from small to Extra large cause there is this girl i wanna impress grin That Fasting and prayers way i do no be here o

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by hahn(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
eberetos:

Post pictures of the lab result showing your AS genotype and the new one showing you are now AA smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by Niflheim(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
@op,

A friend of mine in secondary school said exactly the same thing!!!...............................................He eventually died a couple of months later from..............................................wait for it...........................................sickle cell attack!!!

Be very careful and do what @CatfishBilly asked you to do!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by JackBizzle: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
adepeter2027:

We don comment already.

CatfishBilly, 1sharon, me, Hopefullandlord, jackbizzle, frank317

Cc butterflylion, felixomor

Come and defend this lie miracle. grin
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by felixomor: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

Cc butterflylion, felixomor

Come and defend this lie miracle. grin

Miracles dont need defense.....

But wait, why Are you pained that this miracle has happened?
Stop eating panadol for other people's miracles....

Besides, i know people who have had miracles like this...

Get a life, kid

Dear op, Praise God for your life.
Ignore the naysayers...........
Rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by JackBizzle: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
felixomor:

Miracles dont need defense.....

But wait, why Are you pained that this miracle has happened?
Stop eating panadol for other people's miracles....

Besides, i know people who have had miracles like this...

Get a life, kid

Defender of lies!

I hail thee!
Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by felixomor: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

Defender of lies!

I hail thee!
And thats why u are
Mega Jumbo Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA by JackBizzle: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
felixomor:

And thats why u are
Mega Jumbo Dumbo

Pls, explain to a lowly dumbo like me how blood type can change without affecting the person at a cellular level?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches Today Are Business Centers! / Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism / Various Ways The Bible Defines Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.