Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. (2323 Views)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by Chris525: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
This brand of prostitution has been around but exclusive to super pretty ladies & celebrities, their target - made men.

However, more ladies have caught in on it & stiff competition has them moving to middleclass guys.

With this brand of prostitution, the girls are pretty, clean, cultured & educated. May be undergrad, working or have a hustle. They dress good & speak good. They attend big churches, hang out at the cool places meant for the upwardly mobile.

You meet them & think you've found the one. They'll give you the perfect girlfriend experience. They wont bother you for money or litte things, some will even buy you presents - shirts, cologne, jewellery etc. to get your guard down.

Once your guard is down & they win your heart, thats when they bill you & they dont do small time. Some are known to go fetish when a loaded guy is 'stubborn'

The brand of prostitution is called - LOVE PEDDLING

It is how most of your popular favs on social media, tv & showbiz own houses in choice areas & multiple cars.

14 Likes

Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
COURTESAN
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by Demmtek(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Awon ti jaruma empire

2 Likes

Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by AfroKnight: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Then you step!

Why should you be shy to say “No, I’m not giving you that money”? Don’t you have things you’ve earmarked your funds for?

If they bill you and you’re not ready to dash your money out, say no. Let’s see if they really like you.

If you pay because you don’t want them to broke-shame you, then sorry, you’re not in control of your self esteem. Cos they can broke-shame anybody, even Dangote, if he refuses to spend on them. They’ll say he should look at his mates, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, who are spending on their wives. grin They forget that they, themselves, should also look at Oprah, their mothers’ mate or Kylie Jenner their younger sisters’ mate.

This their format should not work anymore. Guys, learn how to say no.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by EwuGambia: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Old format.
Ask lord luggard, he experienced it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by Baiser(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
As in peeps no dey hear word.

You will see grown ass man, calling himself revrend, praying on sundays, chasing skirt....

Grown ass man with Kids...
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by jigganigga: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
g
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by Chris525: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
You know!

A lot of pastors are being blackmailed by these ladies as we speak, paying steady.

Baiser:
As in peeps no dey hear word.

You will see grown ass man, calling himself revrend, praying on sundays, chasing skirt....

Grown ass man with Kids...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by Baiser(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chris525:

You know!

A lot of pastors are being blackmailed by these ladies as we speak, paying steady.

Better business
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by profilemessages: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pussy cartel, many came to this world through the pvssy, and a lot will leave through it.

A very vital vehicle in our lives. An important road to hell.

Oh dear pxssy, the source of almost all lives!!!
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by dalass(f): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
I am surprised that this is only about the female sophisticated prostitutes....

What about their male counterparts, the ones who are extremely clean. Always tushed up, too fine guys... Many actors, singers. Male celebrities in general?

Those on dating sites, ripping women off of their hard earned money? Those that get sponsored through school, established business outfits using only their gbolas as collateral? grin

Gone are those days when only the ladies do such, now the gigolos are many in town oh... grin

1 Like

Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by dalass(f): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
profilemessages:
Pussy cartel, many came to this world through the pvssy, and a lot will leave through it.

A very vital vehicle in our lives. An important road to hell.

Oh dear pxssy, the source of almost all lives!!!

There are dickk cartels too grin

1 Like

Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by ProfAmaben(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chris525:

This brand of prostitution has been around but exclusive to super pretty ladies & celebrities, their target - made men.

However, more ladies have caught in on it & stiff competition has them moving to middleclass guys.

With this brand of prostitution, the girls are pretty, clean, cultured & educated. May be undergrad, working or have a hustle. They dress good & speak good. They attend big churches, hang out at the cool places meant for the upwardly mobile.

You meet them & think you've found the one. They'll give you the perfect girlfriend experience. They wont bother you for money or litte things, some will even buy you presents - shirts, cologne, jewellery etc. to get your guard down.

Once your guard is down & they win your heart, thats when they bill you & they dont do small time. Some are known to go fetish when a loaded guy is 'stubborn'

The brand of prostitution is called - LOVE PEDDLING

It is how most of your popular favs on social media, tv & showbiz own houses in choice areas & multiple cars.

Little boy, I've been waiting for the beating o you promised, I sent you an email, kindly accept the link. Don't worry, I would be the last you would ever cyber bully in your entire life. You matched the wrong Lion, let me just get the connection needed from you. Keep hiding.

You would look before you leap henceforth.
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by RedPhoenix: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2020
undecided
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by CosmicPhoenix: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2020
new brand?? grin this form of prostitution is older than Nigeria.
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by proclinician: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2020
AfroKnight:
Then you step!

Why should you be shy to say “No, I’m not giving you that money”? Don’t you have things you’ve earmarked your funds for?

If they bill you and you’re not ready to dash your money out, say no. Let’s see if they really like you.

If you pay because you don’t want them to broke-shame you, then sorry, you’re not in control of your self esteem. Cos they can broke-shame anybody, even Dangote, if he refuses to spend on them. They’ll say he should look at his mates, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, who are spending on their wives. grin They forget that they, themselves, should also look at Oprah, their mothers’ mate or Kylie Jenner their younger sisters’ mate.

This their format should not work anymore. Guys, learn how to say no.

I say no a thousand and one times a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by Aflix(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2020
dalass:
I am surprised that this is only about the female sophisticated prostitutes....

What about their male counterparts, the ones who are extremely clean. Always tushed up, too fine guys... Many actors, singers. Male celebrities in general?

Those on dating sites, ripping women off of their hard earned money? Those that get sponsored through school, established business outfits using only their gbolas as collateral? grin

Gone are those days when only the ladies do such, now the gigolos are many in town oh... grin
Women are into it more!
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2020
Wahala for who no get money
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
new brand?? grin this form of prostitution is older than Nigeria.

HI DEAR.
MY GAS HAS FINISHED AND MY MOM IS SICK. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH 2K?
(DRUGS 600, GAS 1400). cheesy
Re: There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. by AfroKnight: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2020
proclinician:

I say no a thousand and one times a day.

cool
That’s what I’m talking about!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Jobless Spouse? / Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? / What Should I Do With My Junior Brother Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.