Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa (55792 Views)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by freethesheeple(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
She has a child and she was still living with her parent
The father of her child is dead.
She went for a party.
From my analysis, she is a baby mama and slay queen.
South Africa is one of the worst places to slay...... So many psychos there. They rape and kill. If you are raped in south Africa and you survive ehn!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

did u survive?.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by goingape1: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
Priscy01:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/beautiful-21-year-old-lady-brutally.html
when you will be wearing n@ked cloth.
why won't them rape you?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by freethesheeple(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
refiner:
My God!!!...May her soul seek vengeance for those animals that did this to her...Amen!

they are now animal but when she was busy slaying,eating and making away with men money,she was smart..
May same fate befall u and all slay queen that are heartless..
If u dont like a man,dont eat his money..simple...
Attack me,its allowed,its called salying....lol

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
bra, this life is action and reaction. Karmic laws. Universal laws
galatians 6 vs 7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. <<< WHATEVER YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU WILL REAP

I will not exchange words with u so u think everybody that gets murdered deserves it then it is obvious u are living in a fools paradise

4 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by freethesheeple(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by ivolt: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
emi14:
This is how south Africans treat infidelity and deception in relationship. A Nigerian woman can keep 4guys . Allowing a man you don't love spend over #200,000 on you only to be dumped and call names because that is Nigerian ladies professional styles of leaving a relationship. You break his heart and walk freely. It doesn't happen in south Africa....you die.

You know nothing about South African societies, they are more
relaxed and carefree with sex issues compared to other African countries.
If that is how infidelity is treated then more than 50% of SA's
women population won't make it to the age of 30.

Stop concluding based on isolated incidence.

8 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2017
freethesheeple:

they are now animal but when she was busy slaying,eating and making away with men money,she was smart..

U justify murder what sort of person are you i hope i never get to meet or encounter someone like you ever you are a disgrace to mankind .
Time will tell remember that you will chew your evil words so sad people like you are on this planet

8 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by stilldoingokay(f): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Esepayan:
You shut the f up u can't judge a country by one person's action

this mean this is the first time you're hearing such news from South Africa.
there men are barbaric and heartless
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Esepayan:

I will not exchange words with u so u think everybody that gets murdered deserves it then it is obvious u are living in a fools paradise
job 4 vs 7 Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed? <<< HERE IS YOUR ANSWER. THE INNOCENT ARE ALWAYS PROTECTED. NOTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IN LIFE IS COINCIDENTAL. YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU SOW. MAY NOT BE THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR BUT YOU WILL PAY LOL.

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2017
refiner:
My God!!!...May her soul seek vengeance for those animals that did this to her...Amen!
Errr... I don't think so, which soul will seek vengeance? how? were is the soul now? were was this soul when the raping and murder was happening? look! it's okay to have fantasies but those who raped and murdered the girl should be caught and sent to 90 years in prison. simple! if anyone is waiting for some soul to take vengeance that's never ever ever ever ever ever going to happen! Ciao! grin

5 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2017
stilldoingokay:

this mean this is the first time you're hearing such news from South Africa.

there men are barbaric and heartless

I read stories in nigeria how they burn thieves but that does not make me judge nigerians because of the actions of a few.
Always try to have an open mind when reading an article and never generalize

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by AngelicBeing: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=refiner post=60279772][/quote] grin
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:

job 4 vs 7 Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed? <<< HERE IS YOUR ANSWER. THE INNOCENT ARE ALWAYS PROTECTED. NOTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IN LIFE IS COINCIDENTAL. YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU SOW. MAY NOT BE THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR BUT YOU WILL PAY LOL.
You are a kid you need to grow up the innocent die as well as the guilty you are to young to know that ask your parents they will no better

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by 9inches(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Humans! the most destructive, barbaric, violent and savage beasts claiming the most civilized in the animal chain!

Speak for yourself man
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Kimcutie: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Humans! the most destructive, barbaric, violent and savage beasts claiming the most civilized in the animal chain!
But you are also a human
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by stilldoingokay(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017
ivolt:

You know nothing about South African societies, they are more
relaxed and carefree with sex issues compared to other African countries.
If that is how infidelity is treated then more than 50% of SA's
women population won't make it to the age of 30.

Stop concluding based on isolated incidence.

why are you defending a country who murder and destroy the property of there follow Africans and justify it by there own self, South Africa men are barbaric period.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Esepayan:

You are a kid you need to grow up the innocent die as well as the guilty you are to young to know that ask your parents they will no better
Everybody dies. the question is how did you die ? did you die at an old age in peace in your sleep ? or where you brutally murdered ? therein lies the difference between the innocent and the guilty
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2017
emi14:
This is how south Africans treat infidelity and deception in relationship. A Nigerian woman can keep 4guys . Allowing a man you don't love spend over #200,000 on you only to be dumped and call names because that is Nigerian ladies professional styles of leaving a relationship. You break his heart and walk freely. It doesn't happen in south Africa....you die.
And what is this your comment meant to be Did you read of any infidelity in the post or are you just assuming things? So if she really did cheat on a guy, are you saying this serves her right? You need common sense man, cause you really lack it. I wonder what you will say if she was your sister!!

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by zeusdgrt(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2017
Esepayan:

I read stories in nigeria how they burn thieves but that does not make me judge nigerians because of the actions of a few.
Always try to have an open mind when reading an article and never generalize
Go and sit down,tell this trash to the Nigerians and other Africans u south Africans kill and murder at every opportunity with ur law enforcement keeping shut not to mention other African citizens and their properties you people destroy cz of envy,hate,wickedness. You guys are lucky Nigerians are civil cz we would have returned the favour but we are getting to our break point very very soon than you people think

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by ehispapa(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Esepayan:

You shut the f up u can't judge a country by one person's action

he said the bitter truth. south african men dont let go in peace
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm. she must have been a very wicked spirit for GOD to give her that kind of judgement
Are you for real So you are a saint right? Your foolishness no get rival. What a wicked spirit you got there

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by handsomebanana(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2017
gypsey:
Errr... I don't think so, which soul will seek vengeance? how? were is the soul now? were was this soul when the raping and murder was happening? look! it's okay to have fantasies but those who raped and murdered the girl should be caught and sent to 90 years in prison. simple! if anyone is waiting for some soul to take vengeance that's never ever ever ever ever ever going to happen! Ciao! grin

Na nollywood tins na
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
Are you for real So you are a saint right? Your foolishness no get rival. What a wicked spirit you got there
grin

i am not a saint grin

etymologically speaking SAINT means a dead angel. a dead messenger. so ermmm no i am not a saint grin
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
I'm just OK when the evil they identify in others just to kill non-southafricans is seen running heavily in them and they visit same on their own.

I can't wait for more disaster to befall south Africa for killing 116 Nigerians in 2 years.

I hate those people.

the people who killed her were at the party and must have lured her from the venue after they must have connected via dancing and drinking. Arrest everybody present at that party.

I trust Nigerian police. The whole street where the arty took place would have been placed "under arrest".
Hate will do you no good...
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by banmee(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
She has a child and she was still living with her parent
The father of her child is dead.
She went for a party.
From my analysis, she is a baby mama and slay queen.
South Africa is one of the worst places to slay...... So many psychos there. They rape and kill. If you are raped in south Africa and you survive ehn!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is safer and better abi?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by banmee(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm. she must have been a very wicked spirit for GOD to give her that kind of judgement

sukkot:
Everybody dies. the question is how did you die ? did you die at an old age in peace in your sleep ? or where you brutally murdered ? therein lies the difference between the innocent and the guilty

Nigeria is filled with people with un diagnosed mental retardation. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
bra, this life is action and reaction. Karmic laws. Universal laws
galatians 6 vs 7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. <<< WHATEVER YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU WILL REAP
Still backing up your foolishness with the Bible May common sense embrace you soon before you become a victim yourself. So when little babies die in wars, accidents, natural disasters, murders, they are also reaping what they sow Didnt you read the passage that says thou shall not judge? I pity your level of ignorance...
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Adadioranma79(f): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2017
Lmao at the "the whole street where the party took place would have been placed under arrest", funny but so so true
Caseless:
I'm just OK when the evil they identify in others just to kill non-southafricans is seen running heavily in them and they visit same on their own.

I can't wait for more disaster to befall south Africa for killing 116 Nigerians in 2 years.

I hate those people.

the people who killed her were at the party and must have lured her from the venue after they must have connected via dancing and drinking. Arrest everybody present at that party.

I trust Nigerian police. The whole street where the arty took place would have been placed "under arrest".
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2017
emi14:
D pain within
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2017
freethesheeple:

hahahahahhahaaha..are u from south africa?

Well that being said,slay queens needs to be killed..U eat my money,no sex and u bolt away..No way!!!
And what about you paying a slay queen for sex? Are you not a partner in crime? So you deserve to die too. Foolish comment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.