Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa (55785 Views)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Caseless: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
lmao. you do know a man is considered mad if his depth of knowledge is beyond what is comprehensible. so madness is a relative term. most people would consider einstein as a mad man. etc etc grin
some of your comments proves that relative madness. You sound very brilliant today. grin
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
freethesheeple:

they are now animal but when she was busy slaying,eating and making away with men money,she was smart..
May same fate befall u and all slay queen that are heartless..
If u dont like a man,dont eat his money..simple...
Attack me,its allowed,its called salying....lol

What is wrong with you? Don't worry the same thing awaits your sisters and daughters
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by KxngKrypt(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< GOD IS THE ONE WHO DID THE EVIL TO THAT GIRL. IT WAS JUDGEMENT FOR SOMETHING

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil. <<< THOSE WHO DID IT TO HER AKA WICKED MEN WERE MADE FOR THIS PURPOSE

God must be very wicked then..God kills the innocent too?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
banmee:

I just explained it to you. Just because you have refused to invest in an education in whatever slum you live in abakaliki is no one's fault but yours. When poverty takes hold of a man, he has no choice but to start looking for angels to save him from whatever outcome of the decisions he made in the past. You for instance, you refuse to go to school, have made bad decisions, and are now relying on angels to come save you. That ain't happening bro
stop deflecting. you still havent told us who created the planets and have them running clockwork.

another question. in the heart of man we have an electrical network consisting of sinu-atrial nodes, atrioventricular nodes, purkinje fibers and real electricity runs through these fibers to pump the heart. who is providing this electricity to these fibers ? because once that electricity stops you die. who is supplying the electricity to keep you alive ? because believe it or not we are electrical beings. so who is supplying you the electricity to keep you alive ?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
KxngKrypt:

God must be very wicked then..God kills the innocent too?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things <<, GOD CREATES EVIL. IF YOU CHOOSE TO CALL THAT WICKED, THEN THATS ON YOU. LOL
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
some of your comments proves that relative madness. You sound very brilliant today. grin
hehehe bro I have my moments. and nah i am not mad. i am very sane. grin
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
its a bit of both. i really meant it. life is action and reaction. law of karma. cosmic universal laws wink

Who makes you act silly?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Who makes you act silly?
care to expand on what you mean ? whats your definition of silly ? because i would consider keeping a filthy dog in your house as a silly habit. dogs belong in the wild not in your house. lmao. they shit everywhere, lick their own ass etc etc. so i would consider it silly for a human to keep a dog in his house. its a filthy habit. i say that because i see a dog on your profile and i assume its yours lmao
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
care to expand on what you mean ? whats your definition of silly ? because i would consider keeping a filthy dog in your house as a silly habit. dogs belong in the wild not in your house. lmao. they shit everywhere, lick their own ass etc etc. so i would consider it silly for a human to keep a dog in his house. its a filthy habit. i say that because i see a dog on your profile and i assume its yours lmao

Who makes you act silly?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Who makes you act silly?
define silly ? what do you define as silly. then i can answer your question intelligently if i know what you define as silly
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
nah bro, JESUS and CHRIST are titles not names of a man, and under that title CHRIST are many men. there are many christs.

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits <<< CHRIST ARE THE FIRSTFRUITS. NOTICE HOW IT IS IN PLURAL ? THIS IS IN THE BIBLE. THERE ARE MANY CHRISTS. CHRIST IS JUST THE TITLE LIKE A CEO IS A TITLE AND THERE ARE MANY CEOS ETC
Christ is a spiritual attainment. A place of spiritual bliss and oneness with the cosmos. This I know. But there once lived a certain Jew whose birth was a mystery. He was a Nazarene, and fought against the government and religious establishment of His days. He never refered to Himself as a son of God or saviour. But the roman Catholic church created a myth out of reality to gain supremacy in Religion after killing mostly His disciples and acquire all spiritual doctrines thought by this great man from them. The roman Catholic church is responsible for hiding the truth about the man refered to as Jesus the Nazarene..
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
Christ is a spiritual attainment. A place of spiritual bliss and oneness with the cosmos. This I know. But there once lived a certain Jew whose birth was a mystery. He was a Nazarene, and fought against the government and religious establishment of His days. He never refered to Himself as a son of God or saviour. But the roman Catholic church created a myth out of reality to gain supremacy in Religion after killing mostly His disciples and acquire all spiritual doctrines thought by this great man from them. The roman Catholic church is responsible for hiding the truth about the man refered to as Jesus the Nazarene..

exactly, and as you said the man was referred to as jESUS THE NAZARENE which tells you it is a title and not a mans name. and these men are called ASCENDED MASTERS. They are also called the 144 thousand. they are also called angels. point being these are all titles for ILLUMINATED SOULS. In subsequent reincarnation they were called knights templar
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by psalmsmiles(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Humans! the most destructive, barbaric, violent and savage beasts claiming the most civilized in the animal chain!
try out being a goat first

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by stilldoingokay(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Esepayan:

I read stories in nigeria how they burn thieves but that does not make me judge nigerians because of the actions of a few.
Always try to have an open mind when reading an article and never generalize

yes for doing bad, not just for nothing sake and everybody in the country still condemn it
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by stilldoingokay(f): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Esepayan:

I read stories in nigeria how they burn thieves but that does not make me judge nigerians because of the actions of a few.
Always try to have an open mind when reading an article and never generalize

yes for doing bad, not just for nothing sake and everybody in the country still condemn it.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by titiloyeblog: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
what a pity
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by HajimeSaito(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
emi14:
This is how south Africans treat infidelity and deception in relationship. A Nigerian woman can keep 4guys . Allowing a man you don't love spend over #200,000 on you only to be dumped and call names because that is Nigerian ladies professional styles of leaving a relationship. You break his heart and walk freely. It doesn't happen in south Africa....you die.

It is possible that this is an area where Nigerians are more civilised than South Africans.

It is also possible that by hinting that it is okay to murder an ex, you might be an imb.ecile.

So my advice to you is that you consult a psychiatrist very soon to prevent yourself from committing murder.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by ikbnice(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
emi14:
This is how south Africans treat infidelity and deception in relationship. A Nigerian woman can keep 4guys . Allowing a man you don't love spend over #200,000 on you only to be dumped and call names because that is Nigerian ladies professional styles of leaving a relationship. You break his heart and walk freely. It doesn't happen in south Africa....you die.
if this is started in Nigeria, many of these girls will be wiped off in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by HajimeSaito(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things <<, GOD CREATES EVIL. IF YOU CHOOSE TO CALL THAT WICKED, THEN THATS ON YOU. LOL

Question: "Why does Isaiah 45:7 say that God created evil?"

Answer: Isaiah 45:7 in the King James Version reads, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” How does Isaiah 45:7 agree with the view that God did not create evil? There are two key facts that need to be considered.

(1) The word translated “evil” is from a Hebrew word that means “adversity, affliction, calamity, distress, misery.” Notice how the other major English Bible translations render the word: “disaster” (NIV, HCSB), “calamity” (NKJV, NAS, ESV), and “woe” (NRSV). The Hebrew word can refer to moral evil, and often does have this meaning in the Hebrew Scriptures. However, due to the diversity of possible definitions, it is unwise to assume that “I create evil” in Isaiah 45:7 refers to God bringing moral evil into existence.

(2) The context of Isaiah 45:7 makes it clear that something other than “bringing moral evil into existence” is in mind. The context of Isaiah 45:7 is God rewarding Israel for obedience and punishing Israel for disobedience. God pours out salvation and blessings on those whom He favors. God brings judgment on those who continue to rebel against Him. “Woe to him who quarrels with his Master” (Isaiah 45:9). That is the person to whom God brings “evil” and “disaster.” So, rather than saying that God created “moral evil,” Isaiah 45:7 is presenting a common theme of Scripture – that God brings disaster on those who continue in hard-hearted rebellion against Him.

To clarify further, the word "Evil" as used in Isaiah 45 : 7 actually means punishment and not unprovoked wrong doing.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Question: "Why does Isaiah 45:7 say that God created evil?"

Answer: Isaiah 45:7 in the King James Version reads, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” How does Isaiah 45:7 agree with the view that God did not create evil? There are two key facts that need to be considered.

(1) The word translated “evil” is from a Hebrew word that means “adversity, affliction, calamity, distress, misery.” Notice how the other major English Bible translations render the word: “disaster” (NIV, HCSB), “calamity” (NKJV, NAS, ESV), and “woe” (NRSV). The Hebrew word can refer to moral evil, and often does have this meaning in the Hebrew Scriptures. However, due to the diversity of possible definitions, it is unwise to assume that “I create evil” in Isaiah 45:7 refers to God bringing moral evil into existence.

(2) The context of Isaiah 45:7 makes it clear that something other than “bringing moral evil into existence” is in mind. The context of Isaiah 45:7 is God rewarding Israel for obedience and punishing Israel for disobedience. God pours out salvation and blessings on those whom He favors. God brings judgment on those who continue to rebel against Him. “Woe to him who quarrels with his Master” (Isaiah 45:9). That is the person to whom God brings “evil” and “disaster.” So, rather than saying that God created “moral evil,” Isaiah 45:7 is presenting a common theme of Scripture – that God brings disaster on those who continue in hard-hearted rebellion against Him.

To clarify further, the word "Evil" as used in Isaiah 45 : 7 actually means punishment and not unprovoked wrong doing.
of course it means punishment and not unprovoked wrongdoing but its evil nevertheless. but its righteous evil. if a man kills someone and they kill him back, those who killed him back are doing evil too but its righteous evil. yeah GOD does righteous evil
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by HajimeSaito(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
of course it means punishment and not unprovoked wrongdoing but its evil nevertheless. but its righteous evil. if a man kills someone and they kill him back, those who killed him back are doing evil too but its righteous evil. yeah GOD does righteous evil

God is a judge. When a judge hands down punishment to a guilty party it's called punishment which is an aspect of justice.
The term you used, " righteous evil", is a contradiction in terms. It is not possible for something to be both righteous and evil at the same time.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
exactly, and as you said the man was referred to as jESUS THE NAZARENE which tells you it is a title and not a mans name. and these men are called ASCENDED MASTERS. They are also called the 144 thousand. they are also called angels. point being these are all titles for ILLUMINATED SOULS. In subsequent reincarnation they were called knights templar
Jesus the Nazarene wasn't a title. Christ is. Thats why He was called Jesus Christ. The Christ is the title, while is name was Joseph which was also Jesus in other languages. The three wise men in the nativity story are actually Magis. Meaning the wise ones. They were the ones who trained the boy Joseph from age 12 to 30. This is the reason this period of His life was omitted in the Bible. He was been spiritually prepared. And mind you, His birth was already expected by the Nazarenes. He was the Christ that was expected at that time. To say He never existed shows you are still behind in the knowlegde of Christ. Why do you think even the muslims agree that He existed and was indeed a prophet?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
HajimeSaito:

God is a judge. When a judge hands down punishment to a guilty party it's called punishment which is an aspect of justice.
The term you used, " righteous evil", is a contradiction in terms. It is not possible for something to be both righteous and evil at the same time.
well then i guess GOD is evil then right ? going by your own assertion that there is no such thing as righteous evil ?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
naa why dia girls no go like naija men?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
Jesus the Nazarene wasn't a title. Christ is. Thats why He was called Jesus Christ. The Christ is the title, while is name was Joseph which was also Jesus in other languages. The three wise men in the nativity story are actually Magis. Meaning the wise ones. They were the ones who trained the boy Joseph from age 12 to 30. This is the reason this period of His life was omitted in the Bible. He was been spiritually prepared. And mind you, His birth was already expected by the Nazarenes. He was the Christ that was expected at that time. To say He never existed shows you are still behind in the knowlegde of Christ. Why do you think even the muslims agree that He existed and was indeed a prophet?
brother, you need to understand that the letter J was only created 500 years ago. the name Jesus was created in the council of nicea when the bible was compiled in 1611 right around the time the letter J was invented. so if the letter J is recent then its obvious his name was not JESUS when he was supposedly around 2000 years ago. are you starting to see the light ? JESUS is a modern name created 500 years ago in the council of nicea when the bible was compiled and written.

and in that vein, the name Joseph is a new creation.

in earlier bibles the name IESOUS was used because J was only created 500 years ago. telling you these are titles not names. and they are adaptations of ZEUS
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
Which one is righteous evil again? How can righteousness be evil, and evil be righteous? Stop this your word play jare...
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
Which one is righteous evil again? How can righteousness be evil, and evil be righteous? Stop this your word play jare...
EXAMPLE. you steal, they catch you and beat you. beating someone is evil. beating someone for no reason at all is evil. beating a thief whom you caught is righteous evil. gerrit ?
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
brother, you need to understand that the letter J was only created 500 years ago. the name Jesus was created in the council of nicea when the bible was compiled in 1611 right around the time the letter J was invented. so if the letter J is recent then its obvious his name was not JESUS when he was supposedly around 2000 years ago. are you starting to see the light ? JESUS is a modern name created 500 years ago in the council of nicea when the bible was compiled and written.

and in that vein, the name Joseph is a new creation.

in earlier bibles the name IESOUS was used because J was only created 500 years ago. telling you these are titles not names. and they are adaptations of ZEUS
But created for a personality that existed. He was Yeshua not Joseph. My bad. His name was Yeshua, and He did existed...
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
But created for a personality that existed. He was Yeshua not Joseph. My bad. His name was Yeshua, and He did existed...
see you are making up the story as i uncover all the lies. you said jesus and now you say Yeshua ? lmaooo. even Yeshua is a title that is sometimes written as Yehoshua
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by abbeyfel: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
EXAMPLE. you steal, they catch you and beat you. beating someone is evil. beating someone for no reason at all is evil. beating a thief whom you caught is righteous evil. gerrit ?
It is punishment. Nothing like righteous evil...
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by sukkot: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
abbeyfel:
It is punishment. Nothing like righteous evil...
well then i guess going by your assertion then GOD is an evil deity ? seeing as he says he created and does evil. so is he an evil GOD ? am waiting for this answer lol

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

or is he doing righteous evil ? cuz he says he does evil
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa by banmee(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
stop deflecting. you still havent told us who created the planets and have them running clockwork.

another question. in the heart of man we have an electrical network consisting of sinu-atrial nodes, atrioventricular nodes, purkinje fibers and real electricity runs through these fibers to pump the heart. who is providing this electricity to these fibers ? because once that electricity stops you die. who is supplying the electricity to keep you alive ? because believe it or not we are electrical beings. so who is supplying you the electricity to keep you alive ?

And i told you that your lack of education is the reason you do not know. How anyone cannot understand planet evolution is beyond me. How is it possible that someone who lives in a well educated society can be this dumb is just amazing to say the least. Abi no be England you de? cough.. . .cough. Abi na sight seeing you go do? Go school una no go go. If na to kneel down all day de pray to an imaginary god, you are expert at that. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.