Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Praying For Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Praying For Life Partner (322 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying For Life Partner by Marioplus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
���PRAYER FOR GETTING THE RIGHT MARRIAGE PARTNER���
Father God, your word in Genesis 2:18 makes it clear that it is not good for a man to be alone. You also said in Genesis 2:24 that a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. I know, Oh God, that your plans for me are plans for good not of evil as you said in Jeremiah 29:11. Therefore, my God, connect me now to that man/woman you created to be my husband/wife. Let him/her come, and let every process that is necessary for our being united as husband and wife be fulfilled in your own time, way and place, I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Lord, I make this prayer standing on your word in Isaiah 34:16 where you said, "seek and read from the book of the Lord: Not one of these shall be missing; none shall be without her mate. For the mouth of the Lord has commanded, and his Spirit has gathered them."
I believe what your word says that none shall lack her mate; therefore, I declare that I shall not be without a mate. Your Omniscient Spirit knows who and where my mate is, O Lord. Proceed therefore, Precious Holy Spirit and arrange that situation or circumstance that will bring us together and unite us as you have already ordained. Help us to form a formidable team that will advance your kingdom and bring glory to your Holy Name, in Jesus Name we pray. Amen!
culled from:
pages 19-20 of Powerful Prayers that make things happen by Rev. Fr. Mbaka Ejike C.
ADMINS' OFFICE
FROM OUR GROOMING DESK
���� SIRACH CHAPTER 26 : 1 - 18
PERSONALLY DO AN HOUR EXERCISE OF SILENCE TODAY
AND
IN YOUR SILENCE
READ, STUDY AND REFLECT ON
SIRACH CHAPTER 26
("Sirach" which is also known as "ECCLESIASTICUS" is found in our Catholic Bibles)

(1) (Reply)

(revealed) Tips To Make Any Relationship Lasts(a Must Know!!) / Type Of Husband's? True Or False / Check Main Reasons Why Women Are Date Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.