Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! (1886 Views)

Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Enesi01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ladies hope you concur
For the guys i know not everyone will.
But let's look at the statistics.
Everyman either wants to be rich or become successful
The question is why
If you become rich anything you do or spend your money on, all is to impress one woman or the other or even your wife (fact)
99% of the men today that wants to be successful, its all because they want to get married to a good woman and be able to take care of the good woman.
Even when most men make money the larger part goes for women not even their fellow men.
The Women in question now is not just their person but their p**sy because a friend of mine once tld me that if not because of p**sy he won't get married since he can do every other thing a woman does, this made me to realize that even when a man pays a woman's dowry he is paying for the p**sy because that is the only think missing in a man and was added to a woman. That is why it has been an assignment everyman wants to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
You working to enjoy your money biko. Stop calling ladies

2 Likes

Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by dingbang(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
And why the heck will I work my ass a whole day to please someone who haven't even taken her bath? You smoke weed so?

1 Like

Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Tenkobos(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Enesi01(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Nma27 post=60291548]You working to enjoy your money biko. Stop calling ladies[/quote
Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
I will hustle to make money, not because of any woman, but because i want to be in the position to help others that are in need... homeless children, jobless people, disabled people, e.t.c. "and i work because i want to enjoy life...

2 Likes

Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by greatnaija01: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is VERY VERY WRONG.

Mandela didnt do it for woman o.... He fought for his country.

Buhari is not doing it for his wife.

SELFISHNESS OF MAN is more than woman.... if its for women then SUGAR MOMMIES will never exist

MEN simply want MORE. they do not love any ONE thing FOREVER.... MEN LOVE VARIETY.... so pls OP be clear... not all men are LIKE you.

SOME OF US WANT TO BE VERY RICH BECAUSE WE CAME FROM POOR HOMES AND SAW HOW OUR PARENTS SUFFERED AND WE HAVE SIBLINGS TO HELP..... Who did a sex organ of a woman epp.... mtchew

WEALTHY men who have access to different women are still pursuing wealth so tell me what is the driving force at their level.? SO ARE LADIES WHO ARE INTO POLITICS OR MUSIC/ACTING are they doing it to get a MAN?

ABEG..... its Saturday... stop generalizing

Enesi01:

Ladies hope you concur
The question is why
If you become rich anything you do or spend your money on, all is to impress one woman or the other or even your wife (fact)
99% of the men today that wants to be successful, its all because they want to get married to a good woman and be able to take care of the good woman.
Even when most men make money the larger part goes for women not even their fellow men.
The Women in question now is not just their person but their p**sy because a friend of mine once tld me that if not because of p**sy he won't get married since he can do every other thing a woman does, this made me to realize that even when a man pays a woman's dowry he is paying for the p**sy because that is the only think missing in a man and was added to a woman. That is why it has been an assignment everyman wants to achieve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Enesi01 post=60291666][/quote]Off course yes.
Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Fadiga24(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
I hustle for money because of me, me and only me cool
Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by LalasticSeun(f): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
This days ladies make more money than Guys
Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Yeligray(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
LalasticSeun:
This days ladies make more money than Guys
is it not the guys that give it to them..

1 Like

Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Speak for yourself. That idea is fûcking stupid. It's only pussy obsessed negroes like you that'd make it their life ambition to hit it big in order to impress women. How retardèd does that sound?
Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by indodon(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
the op is hustling for one bitch in the Lungu__

hustle hard bro
Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Op you don't know what you're saying
Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Cholls(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
My brother I can't say you don't know what you're saying cuz I can understand where that idea is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by dukeprince50: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Enesi01:

Ladies hope you concur
The question is why
dangote worked hard to impress woman abi, bill gate is impressing a woman ni, female billionaires nko, they are lesbians trying to impress ladies abi.
Re: Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! by Marcelo290(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
with the kind of warped mentality I see on Nairaland these days, I fear for humanity embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? / Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? / Pastor Hmm...i Just Can't Believe This..;nl ^^watch Videos^ 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.