Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him (3146 Views)

Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by sekxyqueen(f): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
OfficialDad:
Foolish man, be promoting yourself with your second account.
who is stopping you from promoting yours. undecided
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

who is stopping you from promoting yours. undecided

Because i don't do two account stuff. Nice DP anyway, I v noticed u.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by cuvox(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
OfficialDad:
Foolish man, be promoting yourself with your second account.

what part of this account smells samurai?
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

lol,,are you really serious with this?? cos you should be the last person I least expect this from ..I'm surprised it's coming from you though,,I don't harbour any ill thought against you....
lol abeg nor mind me jor, i was just pulling ur legs.....u nor go contest 4 miss nairaland?
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by cuvox(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
I also heard that's he's a chronic bleacher ??

no
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by sekxyqueen(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol abeg nor mind me jor, i was just pulling ur legs.....u nor go contest 4 miss nairaland?
lol..I for say,,

nope, no strength
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Mimzyy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
what i did to mimzyy was justfiable, and i dnt regret it..

I think you're crazy.

1 Like

Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by urahara(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mimzyy:

I think you're crazy.

Who is vexing my mimzy angry angry angry angry
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 5:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Mimzyy:

I think you're crazy.
ha!!!! you that is scared of me...anyways i just pray i see you physically someday, i bet you will wet yourself.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by cuvox(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Mimzyy:

I think you're crazy.
please dont mind him and sorry i mentioned you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Sleep With Her / Pictures Attached :how Can I Met This Guy? Anyone With Link. / +18: This Is The Best Time to Do It Raw [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.