Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him (3148 Views)

Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by sekxyqueen(f): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
you want to attend with me?
hahaha will alert you on that next weekend.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
correct babe, lemme send my fb ID to ur mail and add me.. let us chat privately.
Ok
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

hahaha will alert you on that next weekend.
lol hope u know what we do there is highly secretive?
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
you believe him?
No.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by sekxyqueen(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol hope u know what we do there is highly secretive?
lol,,ofcourse yes
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
TGoddess:
No.
correct thats why i luv you.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
lefulefu:
grin
Oga Lefu!Where have you been?
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
Ok
uve seen it sheibi?
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by cuvox(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Las las before he completely derails the thread.

He regrets what he did with mimzyy during Miss NL 2016. May be hard to digest but thats the truth.

Oga abeg no do reverse thread o. If you get any beef lemme knw so we can settle it over a soccer match.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:
lol,,ofcourse yes
something tells me that ure angry with me....
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
cuvox:
Las las before he completely derails the thread.

He regrets what he did with mimzyy during Miss NL 2016. May be hard to digest but thats the truth.

Oga abeg no do reverse thread o. If you get any beef lemme knw so we can settle it over a soccer match.
what i did to mimzyy was justfiable, and i dnt regret it..
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by cuvox(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
what i did to mimzyy was justfiable, and i dnt regret it..

now you are making me feel bad. no make me vex come meet you o. I should have just let it slide... anyhow sha, you'll say it yourself one day
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
correct thats why i luv you.
I still think you're the op.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by cuvox(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
TGoddess:
no he is not
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
TGoddess:
lol nope i am not.....you know my other handles.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Interesting smiley
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
flamee:
Interesting smiley
fine girl
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol nope i am not.....you know my other handles.
No i don't
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
TGoddess:
No i don't
they are dlordsamurai and softorgasm.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
fine girl
Yesss, handsome boy.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
flamee:
Yesss, handsome boy.
happy sunday, hows warri today?
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
happy sunday, hows warri today?
Same here

Warri is fine, but am not fine embarassed
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
they are dlordsamurai and softorgasm.
Alright.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by sekxyqueen(f): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
something tells me that ure angry with me....
lol..not atall
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
flamee:
Same here
Warri is fine, but am not fine embarassed
hmm wats wrong?
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:
lol..not atall
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by sekxyqueen(f): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmmmmmmmmmm
why would you think like that?? shocked
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
I also heard that's he's a chronic bleacher ??
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:
why would you think like that?? shocked
hmm u know why.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Saintsammurai(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
I also heard that's he's a chronic bleacher ??
rolls eyes.
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by sekxyqueen(f): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm u know why.
lol,,are you really serious with this?? cos you should be the last person I least expect this from ..I'm surprised it's coming from you though,,I don't harbour any ill thought against you....
Re: Saintsammurai: What You May Not Know About Him by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Foolish man, be promoting yourself with your second account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking! Lady Releases Pre-burial Pictures / Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? / I Have Never Had A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.