Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

He Says He Wanna Kill Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says He Wanna Kill Me (1145 Views)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / I Wanna Kill Myself..... HELP!!! / A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says He Wanna Kill Me by Ifebazz(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2010
Had dis gal dat we dated 4 quite awhile. She's not frm a very coosy bckgrnd but den i guess she was supposed 2 be ok.

Nw dwn de line i got wind she was not being entirely faithful, but i loved her. I'm dis kinda dude dat likes str84wadness. Of course she was not in dat league cos she never was goin 2 admit cheating.

Heard alot frm guys (even then it really didn't bother my feelins 4 her) & read alot frm her body lang. Still luvd her.

It all began wen she started sayin dat guys are overly 9ce 2 her & i was like it's 'quid pro quad'. She comes by moni, den, as in big big moni presents. I told her den dat (i was still sch'ng), i'd fulfill evry desire of hers except excess moni. Mo over she didn't need as much as was entizing her.

Long story short. I gave her de lovin of her life (care, attention, intimacy till she begged 2 stop) but not enof moni i guess.

So wen 1 faithfull morning (5am) a guy using her own num called me up, i was numplused. He told me she's his gal & i shld kw dat cos she's wit him nw, i calmly told him 2 enjoy cos 'we're cool'. Cos i felt i'd failed her & she deserved beta.

I had dis believe dat galz ar not properties we buy but they're jewels, flesh & blood we're 2 cherish & earn dia love. Don't kw hw correct it is nw.

I was broken but trust me, i did not let it wear me dwn. She rallied her frnds 2 beg & being me, i just 1ted her 2 say 'i slept wit him jus 4 dis or dat' u kw. Ofcourse de innoccent devil is 2 blame.

She came wit all de stories bout de guy being 1 jealous freak blah blah blah.

I accepted her back BUT my mind was never ever totally wit her again, even tho i tot i still luvd her.

Tru thick & thin we were tryin 2 see wat'd com frm us but it seemed dis guy was as @ den an ace & playin a big role in her life so i let 'em be. He saw her tru sch (which i was gr8ful 4) made her comfortable. So we split.

Annoyin thng is dis gal always coms 2 me 4 intimacy. She said de poor guy was der jus 4 moni no feelin 4 him it's me she luvs.

Dis idiot will take her fone read her sms/dialed num & call. He called threatenin fire & brimestone. I'm @ home chillin dis dude calls cursin. Really cursin. Nw he beats de gal silly often, makes her do obscene thngs & she cries her head off. She wants off de reltnshp but dude says no & thnks i'm de reason she's breakin up wit him, so he callz often threatenin. He's married, dis guy dat is. Works in a bank. Married while still datin dis gal.

Cos he's so full of himself he called like 2wks ago want we make up cos de gal is a "w hore" as she put it. I was mad. In fact i 1ted 2 make arrangements 2 hv him badly beaten. I'm still mad.

Pls all wat do i do?
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by atiku07(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2010
Guy am presently in ur shoes. But wat i will just advise is dat just take events as dey come cause if God says she is 4 u notin will take her away from and she will definitely find her way back 2 u.

But there is one thing i want u to know, money makes de world go round. Love without money is one leg in and another out and u know girls of nowadays and their love for money is very unbelievable. Your story truely relates 2 mine u can gime a beep so we can talk heart 2 heart here is my number 08032210331,08053090296
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by Nobody: 9:44am On May 05, 2010
@OP:
From your posts you sound cool about this whole thing, and you seem to be handling things rationally. So I will congratulate you for that.
Now thing is this, this girl of yours isn't worth it. Shes double dating, and trying to have her cake and eat it, and its something I cannot stand. Who knows what
shes told the other dude about you.
Shes dating a married guy. That says a lot bro, a whole lot. Abeg free the babe. Stop allowing her to drain your emotional energy, and preventing you from moving on.
Other girls exist who won't mess up like shes doing.
Don't soil your hands by arranging to have that dude beaten, if it backfires and you go to jail, that girl of yours will move on, and screw someone else, or that same guy, while
you are cooling your azz in jail.
Final verdict, free the babe, let them carry their wahala dey go, don't pick her calls, etc. She 's greedy and I think you deserve better!
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by Nobody: 10:21am On May 05, 2010
Just keep banging the babe and enjoyin her free booty.u aint got nothin to loose.let the other guy do the payin.u can even get some cash from the other guy thru her.be smart.shine ur eyes
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by IyaBasira: 10:26am On May 05, 2010
He's a married man? shocked
Find out who his wife is and let her know / threaten to let her know in a way that you won't be detected. That way, he's def gonna leave you alone for a while!
The only problem is that your girl will be exposed but then she took that risk so she deserves it.
Don't beat him up. The girl you are here about is so not worth all that stress. Let her go. Its difficult but still try.
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by indie22(f): 10:40am On May 05, 2010
Let the girl go, i know you love her and all but she seems a little greedy, coz she obviously keeps going back to thesame married man that keeps abusing her nd beating her blue black.

Dont waste your time arranging pple to beat up the guy, things might get ugly besides you dont know what kind of stories your "girlfriend" has been feeding him about you,

leave both of them alone, they deserve each other, besides if she she loved you enough she wouldnt keep going back to him.

you sound like a great guy and you deserve better,
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by Ifebazz(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2010
@All thanks a bunch!

I've let her be but i guess she'd pull all de tricks she can muster 2 get right back @ me.

I'm holdin strong anyway & de only reason she even crosses my mind is cos i'v really not hooked up wit sum1 serious.

But dis guy really needs some shakin up don't u guys tink so? See he jus feels he can lord over his women (well dat's ok by me) but goin de extra mile 2wads my nose!?!
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by Spyker: 5:57pm On May 05, 2010
You deserve a better girl. Forget the girl. She will continue to cheat. Don't believe all that she tells you, she is also telling the other man stories about you. She is playing both ways, more like eating her cake and having it.
Just move on (without her) and you will meet a good girl. I am very sure of it because i also experienced the same thing and now i have a God-fearing girl. It is sometimes the sacrifice you pay for being a good guy.
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by olayinkaj2(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2010
Free the babe, she doesn't deserve u. There is a yoruba adage that says: Ti obinrin o baiti dan ile oko meji wo, ko ni mo eyi tio dara. She does not know what is good for herself thats why she keeps going back and fort. Get rid of her, she doesn't worth the care.
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by 190: 12:58am On May 06, 2010
this is one prayer i never miss

heartbreak,

IT WOULD NEVER BE MY POTION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!

heartbreak kills faster than HIV!
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by Ifebazz(m): 5:20am On May 06, 2010
@Spyker thnks 4 de vote.

U kw i'v not seen da broad 4 like 1 yr, still some guy is overkillin himself with jealousy. Makes me laugh. I didn't kw i commanded such potentials.

Wen i heard frm her last she was like they've split & guy wanna make sure she couldn't hv me by makin me sore wit her. She was all sisi & whimperin. Even encouraged me 2 'harm' dis guy cos she's not wit him anymo.

Big deal. Jus sore wit 'em 4 mixin me up in dia sordid affairs. Capish. 4 all i kw he'd go back, giv her like half a mila & intimacy her brains out de nxt day & i'm de subject of discuss.

I really don't kw wat drives guys 2 such amount of jealoucy. I don't believe i hv 2 xray my gal all de time 2 shw her i'm a man. Even wen i do thngs 4 'em it doesn't really giv me de right 2 'own' 'em. Like a goods. I'd feel ashamed rather 4 not being de man my gal wants & try 2 beta myself.

Wen i spend 4 gals i do it witout strings attached. So even if turns out i was taken 4 a 'mugu' i don't feel bad cos it was done witout ulterior motives.
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by Tinksh(f): 10:02am On May 06, 2010
I really dont understand girls/women and i am one. How can you be with a guy just for money and be in love and sleep with someone else. Its all so wrong. Yes you need money to live but there is more important things than money, how about she get off her butt and get her own money!!!! Ashamed to be a woman sometimes with girls like this around!!!
Re: He Says He Wanna Kill Me by Ifebazz(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2010
Tink_sh:

I really dont understand girls/women and i am one. How can you be with a guy just for money and be in love and sleep with someone else. Its all so wrong. Yes you need money to live but there is more important things than money, how about she get off her butt and get her own money!!!! Ashamed to be a woman sometimes with girls like this around!!!

sad sad there are galz and there are galz. sad undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Life Episode 2 / I Cant Fall In Love Again / Asking A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.