Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else (1143 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / She Propose 2 Him And He Accepted, "Does He Need 2 Propose 2 Her Again As D Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by dipity: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
i was in a relationship which was going thru rough patches when i met this other guy.funny cos wat actually attracted me to him was that he reminded me of my boyfriend, we became friends and confidantes, then boom, we fell in love with each other. we've bin trying to fight the feelings but to no avail.we cant be togeda because of genotype and religion issues, and he's d perfect man for me.Now i hav to marry my boyfriend whom i dont love as much as the other guy.someone help!!!!
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by Omolola1(f): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2011
what da. . .

why the hell are u confused? he doesnt lov u enuf 2 marry him?
set aside religion and make urself hapy!
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by Areaboy2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2011
your happiness is in your own hands! undecided

be wise
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by r231(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2011
why do you want to marry somebody that you don't Love?

you better let the man know that you don't love him and you can't marry him

even if you end up marrying this new guy you will still do the same to him anyway as soon as you see somebody else that looks/reminds you of him shocked shocked
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by sandraa(f): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2011
Abeg make we hear word na today nyash dey back?

Its not a bad idea jo, marry d guy dat loves not d one u love o!

@ niaralanders howmany pple u knw tell u say d person dem marry na cos of love?
abeggi make i hear word jo!
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by dipity: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2011
r231:

why do you want to marry somebody that you don't Love?

you better let the man know that you don't love him and you can't marry him

even if you end up marrying this new guy you will still do the same to him anyway as soon as you see somebody else that looks/reminds you of him shocked shocked

u r getting me wrong, i saw the good qualities af my boyfriend in him, and so much more,
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by pwiz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2011
Look before "U" leap! Dnt fall for the wrong person.
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by Omolola1(f): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
@pity, Ok ooo

i jxt hope u dont meet someone else dat looks like ur love. . .
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by sandraa(f): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2011
sandraa:

Abeg make we hear word na today nyash dey back?

Its not a bad idea jo, marry d guy dat loves not d one u love o!

@ niaralanders howmany pple u knw tell u say d person dem marry na cos of love?
abeggi make i hear word jo!

pls whn i said nairalanders i didnt mean d like of 190, mr cork Mr kukurukuuuuuu or all dem big mouthted gbezuzu's! tongue
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by Enockia(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2011
story that touch the heart
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by obowunmi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2011
Whats the genotype --- u're both SS ? Dump both of them and find another man.
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by dipity: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
obowunmi:

Whats the genotype --- u're both SS ? Dump both of them and find another man.

easier said than done
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by obowunmi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2011
take it or leave it --- ure choice. Not sure why u're even here, causing a headache for us all, when you already know your answer.
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by amumex: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2011
It is better you leave the man now when it is not too late because marriage is a different world and it prevail in true love.
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by afrobaby(f): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2011
why must u marry one because u can't marry the other, are these the only men in the world, if for genotype and religion reasons, u can't marry this oda one, den leave him now, marriage no be joke o
secondly, if u don't love dis one enough to marry him, den leave him too, even people dat are deeply in love often av problems in dia marriage, let alone someone u don't really love,abeg, dia are still men out dia, no confine urself to just 2 men, u will still see someone u will love and not av these issues with
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by Natasha2(f): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2011
@ poster you have already said you can't be with the new guy because of religion and genotype issues so what's the confusion here undecided plese explain so that i would be able to give you the BEST advice kiss
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by xxTosinvillexx: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
OP
Its funny when you wanna get married to someone you don't love? so what do you want from him them? material things?¿¿ you're dangerous and i'm wondering how would you feel if a man doesn't love u but want u to marry him to help him produce kids only?¿¿ be wise.

2. Pls ignore that advice that comes from sandraa cos some ppl talk before reasoning and if you don't love him the way he think he is, just let him know that you can't be with him and dump two of them and look for another guy.
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by Ekpoma1: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2011
Nobody is perfect just get that. If i may ask what qualities does him possess which d oda doesnt? Ok, he gat a nice car coupled with a white set teeth. Rubbish!
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by Omolola1(f): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2011
the best thing is to leave the two guys because
1. u av prob with d religion and genotype of d 1st guy
2.u dnt lov d oda
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by xxTosinvillexx: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^Love as nothing to do with material things but if the poster is truly a nigeria lady then nigerian ladies don't care, they can marry monkey if monkey grow on tree.
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by xxTosinvillexx: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2011
If money grows on tree^
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by harakiri(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2011
This post should be an eye opener for men who "love", "trust" and have false sense of "security" in their relationships. Like an old man once said to me a long time ago, a woman is like the tidal waves of the ocean. They can change at anytime and all their actions border on their "feelings". It's always about how they "feel". I guess this further reveals the authenticity of the cold truths in the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-220405.0.html

Nuff said! ! !
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by sexylogan(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2011
THis is why i LOVE NL! Wonders indeed shall never end.
@OP; What is confusin u? I thot u said that u can't marry based on religious and
genotype issues?
Re: I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else by deniyor: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2011
serves you right.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x / Single And Married Lover / If Na You,weting You Go Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.