Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? (2290 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
*Modified

Yeah we are Course mates am a year older than her.I don't know if she is in a relationship with someone or not because each time I ask her,she says the question is
insensitive. She is the SU(scripture uniun type) or the church type and yeah the genuine one.So i don't think she is any relationship.Also she went to GIRLS school (Boarding ).

I love her and she knows I do.But she has this self defence mechanism that will detect any slight mistake I make towards her.The other day she told me by a chat on whatsapp that I should give up on her stating that other people may not like you(me) the way you(I) do for them.But when I called her to give me reason why she told me to let off her,She said its because she doesn't understand me so far.That she doesn't know what I'm up to and that she doesn't even know the reason
why she said so.
This response made me confused the more.
Does she love me or not.

I on a normal day I don't bounce into a relationship just like that.And am not in a hurry to tell her my intentions but its like that it is just what she wants me to do(I.e to tell her my intentions of being her boyfriend ).Cos am afraid if I should tell her, so quickly,she might turn me down.I want us to start as friends first.And it will be very painful for me if she turns me down.
She doesn't even talk much with me on whatsapp like the other girls I know.She doesn't even instigate conversation at all ether on Facebook or whatsapp.

Or maybe she is naive about relationship stuffs?,I don't know.

I love her so very much.
Dear Nairalanders do you think she loves me?
Or
do I let go?

Mind you, the love I mean is not lustful or infatuation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by SuperSuave(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Another one grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nothing!
Nothing!
I understand Nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
humeeh:
Nothing!
Nothing!
I understand Nothing!!!

Go through it again. There were typographical errors initially.
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Khd95(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
If nairaland was a human s/he would have a committed suicide long ago

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Recitation
farano
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Khd95:

Meaning?
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by MhizzAJ(f): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
let me read first
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by lomprico(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Khd95:
Hahahaha!
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Teophilus96(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
You guys should answer his question? And Stop making jest of it.
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
For goodness would you guys not add to this brother's dilemma?
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Teophilus96(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:
For goodness would you guys not add to this brother's dilemma?

You can I mmagine their reaction.It's unfair.
He simply asked a question.
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Teophilus96:

You can I mmagine their reaction.It's unfair.
He simply asked a question.

That's how they are thesedays, they make fun at other people's issues...
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hi everyone I just modified the topic. Pls go through it again.

I need an advice.Plllllsssss
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGenius001:
Hi everyone I just modified the topic.
Pls go through it again.

I need an advice.Plllllsssss

I think you do love her. I think she is indecisive about you. I think you need to give it time, let friendship grow first. Be patient. I heard a guy said on this forum, if you love a girl don't mention it to her until after a very long time...Many times, we guys get it wrong when we quickly say i love you or show emotions. Give things time, keep being friends and let your friendship grow and see how it goes from there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

I think you do love her. I think she is indecisive about you. I think you need to give it time, let friendship grow first. Be patient. I heard a guy said on this forum, if you love a girl don't mention it to her until after a very long time...Many times, we guys get it wrong when we quickly say i love you or show emotions. Give things time, keep being friends and let your friendship grow and see how it goes from there

Brother I have been crushing on her for more than two years now.She is not the type that likes mingling with boys also she is veey intelligent as she is even our best student ,and that means she doesn't want any distraction.

Why can't she just tell me if she is interested in me or not.She knows I do crush on her right from the first day I knew her.
Brother am really confused.
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
humeeh:
Nothing!

Nothing!

I understand Nothing!!!

Hi
Have you gone through it again?
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
let me read first

Pls offer a piece of advice thanks.It will go A long way.
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGenius001:

Brother I have been crushing on her for more than two years now.She is not the type that likes mingling with boys also she is veey intelligent as she is even our best student ,and that means she doesn't want any distraction.

Why can't she just tell me if she is interested in me or not.She knows I do crush on her right from the first day I knew her.
Brother am really confused.

Give her time. Don't mention love to her, don't mention it again. Been that she's intelligent, perhaps, i've also made this mistake too recently, some girls like to fall for the guy, and not the other way around..Don't mention love, stay in friendships, flash some occasional gestures, but once in a while, withdraw your communication and calls abit, maybe she'll miss you and develop feelings for you. I can't say, i'm also not the best at relationships, but apply these tips...I'll recommend a thread on the forum...HJust a sec to search for it...
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Give her time. Don't mention love to her, don't mention it again. Been that she's intelligent, perhaps, i've also made this mistake too recently, some girls like to fall for the guy, and not the other way around..Don't mention love, stay in friendships, flash some occasional gestures, but once in a while, withdraw your communication and calls abit, maybe she'll miss you and develop feelings for you. I can't say, i'm also not the best at relationships, but apply these tips...I'll recommend a thread on the forum...HJust a sec to search for it...

Thanks.
But I have not mentioned love to her anytime since I've known her.All I would tell her is *I like this about you* *I respect you*etc.

I gave her weeks without talking to her and yet she didn't even respond.So that makes me feel confused as to wether she is interested or not.

If I ask her *Do you have a boy friend?*
She would reply*That question is insensitive,even if someone is in a relationship,and you love the person,you would hang around because their relationship might not work out.And if their relationship doesn't work,then you can have the person and see if your relationship can work*.That was a reply I got when I asked her if she has a boyfriend.

Other times I ask her that question in order to know if all this things am doing is really worth it,she would say it is insensitive to ask such a question And she gets annoyed with me easily to an extent that I am always afraid of her anytime I want to chat or call her.
Mind you she is the churchy type as she is always in the church everyday.

I don't know if she loves me or not.
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGenius001:

Thanks.
But I have not mentioned love to her anytime since I've known her.All I would tell her is *I like this about you* *I respect you*etc.

I gave her weeks without talking to her and yet she didn't even respond.So that makes me feel confused as to wether she is interested or not.

She would reply*That question is insensitive,even if someone is in a relationship,and you love the person,you would hang around because their relationship might not work out.And if their relationship doesn't work,then you can have the person and see if your relationship can work*.That was a reply I got when I asked her if she has a boyfriend.

Other times I ask her that question in order to know if all this things am doing is really worth it,she would say it is insensitive to ask such a question And she gets annoyed with me easily to an extent that I am always afraid of her anytime I want to chat or call her.

Simple. Develop an habit of being involved in things she likes if you really want her. I.e. if she's all church, you better start attending service with her... Start telling her to call you up on her way to fellowship ( that you want to be closer to God because of her )

2. Involve more time in reading together

3. Do not mention any kind words anymore to her. I presume she doesn't want to explore these areas for now not that she doesn't like/unlike you.

4. Never ever Ask her if she has a boyfriend. That's insulting. If she has a boyfriend, would she spend time with you? Don't push her away with your insecurities. Are you ready for ull blown relationships now? I guess not, then why not enjoy the friendship and let it grow that strifle its growth with all these issues? Give it time, when the time comes, the friendship would evolve, or suffice to say, it would happen naturally...

5. Buy Books .i.e Christian books read it and share with her, discuss what you saw differently, find new activities that can draw you both together

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGenius001:

Thanks.

I dno't recommend you practise the tips in this thread entirely given she's an S.U. and is intelligent, but you may need to read some of the tips in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Simple. Develop an habit of being involved in things she likes if you really want her. I.e. if she's all church, you better start attending service with her... Start telling her to call you up on her way to fellowship ( that you want to be closer to God because of her )

2. Involve more time in reading together

3. Do not mention any kind words anymore to her. I presume she doesn't want to explore these areas for now not that she doesn't like/unlike you.

4. Never ever Ask her if she has a boyfriend. That's insulting. If she has a boyfriend, would she spend time with you? Don't push her away with your insecurities. Are you ready for ull blown relationships now? I guess not, then why not enjoy the friendship and let it grow that strifle its growth with all these issues? Give it time, when the time comes, the friendship would evolve, or suffice to say, it would happen naturally...

5. Buy Books .i.e Christian books read it and share with her, discuss what you saw differently, find new activities that can draw you both together

Great!
Thank you so very much!!
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGenius001:

Great!
Thank you so very much!!

Don't apply the tips you read in romance threads or play mind games... Emotional games is destructive..i advice you be as open as you can and don't give her reasons to doubt you...With time, you may be rewarded for the trust she sees in you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Don't apply the tips you read in romance threads or play mind games... Emotional games is destructive..i advice you be as open as you can and don't give her reasons to doubt you...With time, you may be rewarded for the trust she sees in you

Thanks.
I just asked her this question on whatsapp is it proper?

Hi.
Naturally, you don't like to instigate chatting?

Or you're simply not interested?

Pls I need an explicit answer.Pls don't find this annoying.�(I beg u)Thanks*

Should i delete it?
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGenius001:

Thanks.
I just asked her this question on whatsapp is it proper?

Hi.
Naturally, you don't like to instigate chatting?

Or you're simply not interested?

Pls I need an explicit answer.Pls don't find this annoying.�(I beg u)Thanks*

Should i delete it?

That's your call to make, However, many times when we care too much we want to initiate chats and force relationships...I think it should be 50-50.If it's not reciprocal, you need to start to taper it...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

That's your call to make, However, many times when we care too much we want to initiate chats and force relationships...I think it should be 50-50.If it's not reciprocal, you need to start to taper it...

Ok thanks a lot man.I have learnt something.Thanks.
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by JERRY1925(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
If you truly love her...let her go!!....trust me...if she's not feeling u...she's feeling somebody else....yea she's faithful... But sometime... U don't force who u love to date u.....what u feel won't change how she feels....give her space...be u!! Be different.. Don't beg her to love u...ask her nothing. Be happy...show her you are.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGenius001:

Ok thanks a lot man.I have learnt something.Thanks.

You're welcome..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by Stevengerd(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
When it comes to sensitive matter like dis, lemme call "Ikp27". Abi who sabi that hin moniker?
Re: How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me? by TheGenius001: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
JERRY1925:
If you truly love her...let her go!!....trust me...if she's not feeling u...she's feeling somebody else....yea she's faithful... But sometime... U don't force who u love to date u.....what u feel won't change how she feels....give her space...be u!! Be different.. Don't beg her to love u...ask her nothing. Be happy...show her you are.

Woow

cheesy
like seriously? I love her with all my heart. letting her go isn't that easy man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Do This Together / Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. / I'm In Love With A Foreigner Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.