Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? (4914 Views)

She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do / When A Lady Claims She Ain't Ready To Settle Yet Gives You The Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by cerowo(f): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abeg jare this virginity of a thing is overrated

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
Nowadays we see that all guys around surf the whole community just in search of virgins cos they believe that non-virgin ladies ard not wife materials.
But i see no reason why i can't marry her even if she isn't a virgin as long as she is responsible, God fearing and Caring.
ladies & gentlemen what's your say?

source: http://forum4africa.cf
Who told you men are strutting the globe looking for virgins to marry?

Get your stats right before creating topics that doesn't depict reality.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by EmyLeo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
why not

##or you want to remain single all your life abiundecidedundecided
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by EmyLeo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

for discussion sake, let me ask:" if she is a virgin but has sukced the dicks of all male in your community, is she still wifey material (since she is a virgin)?!
no she is not, to me virginity is not the only benchmark that determines whether a woman is a wife material but to me it is necessary because it shows proper upbringing and good moral quality from a woman that will be the mother of my kids.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by onwuakpachris(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Let her go and meet the idiot who disvirgined her for marriage and leave me in peace who knows the diseases and demons they have transferred to themselves through bluetooth
shut d fucck up man...what of the demons guys av bin transferring 2 ya sisters all ds while..u how many demons av u gathered?.. continue looking 4 virgin to marry o.u are joseph d carpenter..if u can't take d simple reality in ds 21st century..y not go jump into a grave and go back 2 wherever u came from..men like u will have 1 problem or d oda 2moro and start looking 4 d girl that transfered dem d demon causing d problem...what nonsense...Africans!!!
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by onwuakpachris(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
chipatra:
me I no go fit marry man wey b virgin o! man wey never fùck tòtò b4. I no get time & energy to dey teach virgin how to dey fück cheesy
that's ma girl.... tongue
chipatra:
me I no go fit marry man wey b virgin o! man wey never fùck tòtò b4. I no get time & energy to dey teach virgin how to dey fück cheesy
that's ma girl....
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

for discussion sake, let me ask:" if she is a virgin but has sukced the dicks of all male in your community, is she still wifey material (since she is a virgin)?!
no she is not, to me virginity is not the only benchmark that determines whether a woman is a wife material but to me it is necessary because it shows proper upbringing and good moral quality from a woman that will be the mother of my kids. i dint go around sucking the vergina of all d women in my community so i dont deserves a woman who deos that.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by lilmarley: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
chipatra:

This now just weak me

Tho ai was taught how tew *** last week by my gf

It's somehow embarrassing
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
angry same guys that tricked ladies when they were young with fake love are now screaming team virgin all of una Kuna da wauta angry
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by dizzyime: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
With the majority of information out there on the best way to modify your relationship, we have . have put together the most effective ways to secure and manage your relationship. Don’t be Right at all time. There’s nothing more baffling in a relationship than a man who demands that they are constantly right. Nobody is correct constantly, and it’s chance that you understood that. It takes a substantially more grounded individual to concede that they weren’t right than it is for somebody to not concede that they may have committed an error. Try not to be the know it all. Read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/ relationship/8-effective-ways-keep-relationship- healthy/

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
selflessposhheart:
angry same guys that tricked ladies when they were young with fake love are now screaming team virgin all of una Kuna da wauta angry
enmata ba wauta bane gaskiya ne.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Virginity is not my problem
body count is my own I can never marry a slut
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
enmata ba wauta bane gaskiya ne.
Gaskiya ne cheesy
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by 1234onyekwe: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
cerowo:
By their fruit u shall know them.I need no one to tell u have lost urs.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Irenemmeso(f): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
chipatra:
may God help u change that immoral mentality
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
onwuakpachris:
shut d fucck up man...what of the demons guys av bin transferring 2 ya sisters all ds while..u how many demons av u gathered?.. continue looking 4 virgin to marry o.u are joseph d carpenter..if u can't take d simple reality in ds 21st century..y not go jump into a grave and go back 2 wherever u came from..men like u will have 1 problem or d oda 2moro and start looking 4 d girl that transfered dem d demon causing d problem...what nonsense...Africans!!!
"AFRICANS" but see your name Onwuakpa adon blame you.
I do not have a sister nor do I have a first cousin who is female so stfu Niggar
Everyone has his preference is it by force to marry a hoe ? Comman force me na goat like you
Keep brushing ur teeth with brush other men have used olooku

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by sconp: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
NO!!
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by DALE917(f): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
gentlegenius:

Funny... But seriously speaking, I'm with you on this. There was a reason why God himself said in the scriptures that Any man that sleeps with a virgin should be forced to marry her without any option of divorce in future (Deuteronomy 22: 28-29).
God created us and knows us more than we know ourselves. He wasn't stupid to give us the above commandment. The sad truth we can't face is that Any lady that isn't a virgin should go and marry whoever disvirgined her. But people will come here to say virginity is overrated. They will say it's an ancient Law.
To those of you that will lambast me for being too religious... STFU! You don't know more than God.

To an extent, i'll agree with you
But then, we do not live in the old testaments anymore
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by possesscable(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
gentlegenius:
Even though we hardly find virgins these days, but that is not an excuse for me to marry a tart. Even if I can't find a virgin to marry, There's a standard I set for myself which I can never compromise. Though I'm not a virgin myself, but I have never disvirgined and girl in my life and will never do so except I'm ready to marry her. I'm also not the type that sleeps around with different girls. The number of girls I've slept with in my 30 years on Earth can be counted with the fingers of one hand. Just 3 to be precise. I am also very careful about the kind of girl I slept with. All these will form the yardstick I'll use to assess any lady who is not a virgin before marrying her. And that is only if I fail to get a virgin.
I can't be so careful about sleeping around with girls and end up marrying a girl who was carelessly sleeping around with men.
This is my standard and I'll rather remain unmarried for life than compromise on this standard.
at last someone with class
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Maj196(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2017
cerowo:
Its not madam stop consoling yourself. It's still an indicator of a girls upbringing.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by cerowo(f): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Maj196:
Its not madam stop consoling yourself. It's still an indicator of a girls upbringing.
Lol....and who is this?
Oga i have zero worries concerning it.
So safe it for the nxt person please
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by gentlegenius(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2017
DALE917:

To an extent, i'll agree with you
But then, we do not live in the old testaments anymore
I knew someone will say it is an old Law. But do you still observe the 10 commandments? Isn't it an old testament Law? What about adultery? Do you know that the same Deuteronomy 22 I mentioned above that warns about deflowering a virgin also condemns adultery? So If you can't commit adultery, why deflower a virgin you won't marry?
Some laws may be old but still vital for us to observe.
You may not know how many people are suffering unknowingly as a result of breaking these 'little old' laws.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2017
onwuakpachris:
that's ma girl.... :Pthat's ma girl....
both of you aff spoil.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2017
sconp:
NO!!
òyò lo wâ
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by gentlegenius(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:
Virginity is not my problem

body count is my own
I can never marry a slut
Even though these days, many don't seem to care about virginity but no sensible man will want to marry a slut.
But what do you mean by body count?
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2017
gentlegenius:

Even though these days, many don't seem to care about virginity but no sensible man will want to marry a slut.
But what do you mean by body count?

number of guys a lady has had sex with
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by gentlegenius(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2017
chipatra:
But I'm very sure you'll get time to teach your husband how to cook and how to do some other things he doesn't know...
BTW, which virgin man will want to marry a slut woman like you? Because from the way you sound here, you left us with no other choice than to believe that you are already a tart.
Apologies if this sounds offensive.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Tonero40000(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Who is after a virgin this days? But i will love to settle with a virgin oooo by luck. To me weda V or not i can still marry her.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by moorevic(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Who virginity epp
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by moorevic(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Let her go and meet the idiot who disvirgined her for marriage and leave me in peace who knows the diseases and demons they have transferred to themselves through bluetooth
Incompetent fool the ones you dey fvck nko.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Victornezzar: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2017
moorevic:

Incompetent fool the ones you dey fvck nko.
Why are u calling someone a fool cos of his decision, wat of if he's a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) / Ass Alert! More Photos Of The Heavy Backside Lady Spotted At The Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.