Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (97241 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by nwabobo: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running

May what you wish them befall you and your family, Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
juszoe82:
Nigerian govt and Buhari should stop provoking us as they are pushing us to the wall. If by any way we start picking weapons it will not be easy for them this time. Buhari conduct referendum to save the lives of innocent people. A lot of heroes have embarked on freedom exercise for example Nelson Mandela is a great hero in africa because of his right to free his people. Is better we separate in peace than in pieces. force cannot and will not settle this agitation and if you kill kanu today another worst kanu will come.

If things continue like this with all this heavy weapons and killings in my land, Many people will left with the option of defending our people.
Who provoked him to have demanded for bombs and guns to bring the country down?
You can add more to ur success book as how u have readily presented ur kinsmen up north to be slaughtered by dos useless blood thirsty street urchins but I pray notin of such apuns.
That ripe scammer isn't the right man for the job. He is destined to fail n evidently, he is already.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Very true
Seems like the guy is now pissing you off finally cheesy

Guy, SMH!
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuIsCursed: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
DonVikings:
May Kanu's used condoms fall on his flat head also. grin
u wicked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by smilingface(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
preciousuweh:

This is the only Nigerian with sense on this thread I have seen so far.
correct, from the comment you will truly understand that we only pretend to live peacefully..evil people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuIsCursed: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Iceberg3:
ur ppl for house fine o..ppl wey born u fine well well.. grin
stale
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm not after our great leader here, I'm only concerned about the confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu. Leave Ojukwu out of this
grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
mazimee:
Dream on
I am not igbo but think the igbos, as a major ethnic group in Nigeria, are being marginalised and need be compensated as a matter of urgency. Aside that, I am not surprised at the raid on Kanu's place. When you have 2 kings in a town or 2 presidents in a country, that town or country can not have peace. The activities of Nnamdi Kanu are not different from that of Shekau and his co travellers. When you want to control a part of a country that has a president, then prepare for the unslaught that comes with it.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by powerkey: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running

useless Yoruba slowpoke.....

you are celebrating this right, it's your turn...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by powerkey: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.

#running

useless Yoruba slowpoke.....

you are celebrating this right, it's your turn......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Baba Keep Quiet!!!.. I'm A Rivers Man And I Can Gladly Tell You There Is No Way Ipob Can Defeat The Nigerian Army.. You Can't Fight The Federal Govt.. You Don't Have One Single War Plane Or War Ships The Only Warship You're Banking On Is The One Reportedly Owned By Tompolo Which Has Been Seized By Nigerian Govt.. & Don't Try To Tell Me You'll Take Over The Artillery And Airforce Bases At Portharcourt Or Enugu Because For Your Information Every Millitary Hardware In The South Has Been Moved To The North To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency If You Doubt Me Their Was An Armoured Tank At Okigwe Roundabout From 2011 That Amoured Tank Is No Longer Their It Has Been Replaced By A Small Armoured Car & Is Now Based In The North.. The Nigerian Warships Are Being Manned By Mostly Northerners Who Follow Federal Orders.. You Want To Fight This War With An Ak47 Or Machine Gun Or Dane Gun?? What Can A Mere Gun Do Against A Fighter Jet.. What Can A Mere Gun Do Against An Armoured Tank Or A Warship.. This Is Just Plain Suicide.

What would an armoured tank or fighter jet need for To fight some arrogants jobless miscreants that love life so much unlike their counterpart bokoharam who preferred to die like chicken. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
These Idiots in military Uniform Shouldn't Trigger Biafrans to war #Say No to War.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by attackgat: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

No one mentioned his relatives who died in the war, I'm talking about the innocent children who died in the foolish war.

You mean the innocent children Nigeria starved to death in other to keep a failed country together?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by EponOjuku: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
attackgat:

You mean the innocent children Nigeria starved to death in other to keep a failed country together?

Starved to death by an ignorant loafer and his cowardly soldiers who went to war against those feeding them and expected the food supplies to continue..

Ultimatums don't win wars.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by LBanks(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

are you threatening us urhobos??....

do you want a quit notice from our areas too..??..

the yorubas are telling you to leave,the hausas are telling you to leave,the calabars are telling you to leave,the ikweres are telling you to leave,the ijaws are telling you to leave...

are you deaf?...
U are a fool, the way some of you talk simply because you are typing with your phone.

Make you no collect bullet for your skull one day

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by papascode: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.

We have your back sir!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Ajekuiya: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Happening now , Nigeria Soldiers with Amoured Car attack his compound this evening about 3 of KANU Security Aide shot .....details later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkDJV6_8fU

One positive thing about all of this is that the locals didn't run away, they waited with something to defend themselves in case the Army try to make a scene, negative thing is the guy getting shot, it worsen the situation on the part of the Army, the state government and the FG.

Be prepared for a statement from the Army or the State government that they shot in self defense or they didn't shoot anyone at all

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by papascode: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Freemancipation post=60324829]This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level. [/quote

We have your back sir!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
kalufelix:
The Nigerian Army And Indeed The Nigerian Government Trying Hard To Push Ibos To The Wall After Buhari Has Already Said Revenge And Reprisal Is Unlawful (what Does That Tell You)

I Dare The Coward Nigerian Millitary To Engage The Rebel Label And Leave The Civillians And Innocent Children Out Of It. No Be When "python" Go Swallow One Soldier Now Them Go Carry Those Scrap Jets Wey US dash Them Come Unleash Mayhem On Innocent Civillians.

From Arochukwu To Afikpo To Akwuke Make We Know Who Be Citizen And Who Be Foreigner...

#Nowarcrime
yes

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by snaiper: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Happening now , Nigeria Soldiers with Amoured Car attack his compound this evening about 3 of KANU Security Aide shot .....details later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkDJV6_8fU
soo sad right now angry angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Seems like the guy is now pissing you off finally cheesy

Guy, SMH!
Confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is still going to jail, I only feel for the brainwashed miscreants being killed

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by snaiper: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.
Same here..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
A private lawyer being contacted in the Netherlands, stories for the gods.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tell the lawyer to examine Nigeria's case against Biafra
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by mickydonald: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Facebook.com/mickismallz Check out � Like and share Funny page
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigeria and Britain will veto anything as they wish
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
The lawyer isn't bothered about Biafra case but that of Boko Haram. shame
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by cjrane: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why is Buhari dangerously escalating the crisis by invading Nnamdi Kanu's home when no court has ordered his arrest?

If Ipob begin using improvised explosive devices (IED) to target Nigerian army patrol vehicles all over the country he will say they are terrorists.

Now he is terrorizing the still peaceful Ipob needlessly and pushing them to go underground and begin an insurgency as if he does not know the cost in lives and on the economy of Nigeria.

I remember when Gadaffi was begged not to invade Benghazi, he refused and sent his armored column to needlessly attack the city. We all know the rest of the story

Dictators typically start crises that will consume them and destroy their nations senselessly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.