Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (1365 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Abdulazeez99: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pretty bride-to-be, Eniola and her Sweetheart, Bolaji met each other 7 years ago at room 5, Atuki Hostel, Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State.

The soon-to-be Husband and Wife decided to bring back the sweet memories, as they took their pre-wedding photos back to the same location. Awww

See more below...

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/couple-take-their-pre-wedding.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe MissyB Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

Are they nairalanders too? grin

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by greatnaija01: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
this is BACKWARDNESS.... but its LOVE
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by auntysimbiat(f): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nice one
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by ufuosman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pre-wedding photos don finish. I just they imagine the style I go do any way copy and paste na I go do!

Cute. Happy married life in advance
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Adebola02(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
This reminds me of Fajuyi Hall Medical floor occupants in OAU ..
Nice pictures
Happy married life
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by talljennie(f): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Free advert for Golden Penny Noodles...........Lol.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Evablizin(f): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin
Congrats,the environment though
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Irenemmeso(f): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
And some people wil yab/advising those dating their schoolmate saying their possibility of marrying is 1%
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by eezeribe(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
OK
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by divinehand2003(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chai

That's so cool.

Happy married live to them as they take the step to the next phase of their lives.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Irenemmeso:
And some people wil yab/advising those dating their schoolmate saying their possibility of marrying is 1%

But it's true na
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lovely.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Irenemmeso(f): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:

But it's true na
hmm...what is this thread talking about. Arent they schoolmate
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by williamdeluxe(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
I met my babe in a Mamaput bukateria.....

She ate 5 wrap of akpu, 3 cowleg n 2 Goldberg to dilute

That's why she's now my EX
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Nedfed(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Poor concept.
see as the hostel look like dat of kwarapoly.
Peeling wall

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by virus150(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adebola02:
Nice pictures
Happy married life
Asin......Great Fajuyans!
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by williamdeluxe(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
beautiful

hope you guys put in effort to maintain those smiles and laughter 10 years from now
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by williamdeluxe(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
beautiful

hope you guys put in effort to maintain those smiles and laughter 10 years from now
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Abeos(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Adebola02:
Nice pictures
Happy married life
Medical floor don't double decker bunks like this. They're single bedded

(1) (Reply)

Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue / Meet The First Ever Transgender Contestant At The Miss Bumbum Beauty Pageant (ph / Man Filmed Having Sex With Flag Pole On Golf Course (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.