Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe (1870 Views)

How I Am Able To Stay Without Sex And The Freedom I Enjoy Because Of That. / Huddah Monroe Flaunts Her Curvy Backside As She Goes Jet Skiing (photo) / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by johnnyvid(m): 2:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Money is freedom. I used to give blowjobs when I was dead broke – Huddah Monroe.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/money-is-freedom-i-used-to-give.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 11, 2017

preach sister preach.

ladies be the boss and stop sucking dicks, let your magic pussy do the work for you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

preach sister preach.

ladies be the boss and stop sucking dicks, let your magic pussy do the work for you
bad girl. You no dey sleep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Zeze06(m): 3:34am On Sep 11, 2017
cry

If you give "blowjobs" to own a car, you will give "blowjobs" to fuel it, give blowjobs to maintain it....the Mouth Gig is endless...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by BlackDBagba: 3:35am On Sep 11, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Ashewo no be work!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by humanbeing5th(f): 3:45am On Sep 11, 2017
johnnyvid:
Money is freedom. I used to give blowjobs when I was dead broke – Huddah Monroe.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/money-is-freedom-i-used-to-give.html
another hoe on d loose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Evablizin(f): 5:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Lemme clap for you nah industrious lady.
You're trying to tell me that you don't do it any more?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by 26Clueless(m): 6:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Awon ti Sucker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Estimable(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

If you give "blowjobs" to own a car, you will give "blowjobs" to fuel it, give blowjobs to maintain it....the Mouth Gig is endless...
Okwu GI kwu oto ka cigarette.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Johnnyessence(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2017
Another Olosho speaking. Why can't she kneel down to God and ask for help and not selling his pretty body for peanuts money.
Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Cc lalasticlala.
Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
ScotFree:
Ashewo no be work!!!
Wrong!!! Ashewo na work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Johnnyessence(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

preach sister preach.

sis evaberry I agree with you here. Well there are series of pretty and intelligent ladies that's doing legal business and not selling their pussy for peanuts money. Its so painful we are hearing this kind of news. The glory of our youths is fading away by the day.
Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Jadoskii(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wait oo ...what does she mean by 'never stop hustling'....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Prognose: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
uzoclinton:
Wrong!!! Ashewo na work.

Thank you my brother!

Why person go talk say ashawo no be work?

You know how hard it is to get pounded 24hours a day everyday by people you don't even know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by IamAirforce1: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jadoskii:
Wait oo ...what does she mean by 'never stop hustling'....

Ashewo na hustle na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe by Johnnyessence(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
uzoclinton:
Wrong!!! Ashewo na work.
I disagree with this statement. Prostitution isn't work at all. It is poverty and greed that push most people into prostitution.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Takes Off Her Panties While Dancing / Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? / How Good Can A Guy Suck A Babe's Wetty Pussy To Make Her Scream Wild? See Viral!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.