Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How I Am Able To Stay Without Sex And The Freedom I Enjoy Because Of That. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Am Able To Stay Without Sex And The Freedom I Enjoy Because Of That. (932 Views)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Am Able To Stay Without Sex And The Freedom I Enjoy Because Of That. by 7victor(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2021
If you don't like sex, you would not fall under the influence of women.

I speak from experience.

I made sure that I am not into sexual stuff.

I started undermining sex when I was still in secondary school. I can say it was God who helped me to make up my mind not to like or indulge in sex because it is a miracle how,as an SS3 student, my mates were bragging about sex but I just made up my mind that I would not indulge in sex.

Then I even told myself that I would not have sex till I die. grin

Although I had the urge as most young boys of my age, but I seriously refused to satisfy the urge, and as you all know,if you resist an urge,it would soon leave you, particularly if you are not yet addicted.

My school mates started indulging in it but I strongly ignored the urge to start experiencing it.

Now it is paying off because I am able to be focused and no woman can treat me anyhow.

There are many other advantages that comes if you are not addicted to sex.

As a teenager who is not yet addicted to sex, I will advise you not to start enjoying it because when once you are addicted once, you would not be able to dismiss the urge freely and you could be easily controlled by women.

Everyone who is addicted to wine/ strong drink/cigarettes/marijuana does not know the freedom that those who are not addicted are enjoying.

Even so, those who are addicted to sex do not know the freedom and power that you are enjoying if you are not addicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Am Able To Stay Without Sex And The Freedom I Enjoy Because Of That. by 7victor(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2021
GitiDesign:
Na God go help you. Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

Welcome to Nairaland. I saw that you just registered in this forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

As a new born baby in Nairaland, I pray for you.

Meanwhile, God has already helped me. Saying "Na God go help you" should not be directed at me because I have already told you how God helped me.

It is those men who are addicted to sex that need God's help to break free.
Re: How I Am Able To Stay Without Sex And The Freedom I Enjoy Because Of That. by 7victor(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
T
Re: How I Am Able To Stay Without Sex And The Freedom I Enjoy Because Of That. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
With songs like we don't need no other body grin you don't need no other body. Only you can hold my body. Wizkid: say na u dey mess up my mind say na u dey make me free up your mind say your body talk to me nice.... cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me How Do I Avoid Impending STD / Can A Woman Cater For A Man Without Complain? / See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend At 5 Am While She Was Still Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.