Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

+18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] (5405 Views)

+18: She's Nakéd And I'm Doing This To Her [Picture] / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
I just realized I have not been eating much for a week now even though food is not a problem.

So, this evening, I decided to order for fried yam, shawarma, icecream, meatpie, juice, hollandia, and fruit.

My plan is to finish all tonight before in sleep. I pray I make it. If I don't, my Amazon password is iLegend and my crypto wallet key can be found inside my TV. Open it and you'll see the passphrase.

Haters, when I'm gone, lemme see who you'll abuse.

5 Likes

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Froshloaded: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Eku enjoyment

1 Like

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Emvico34: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
suicide? No no no. Nobody hates u. Just work on yourself and bring out the best in you

1 Like

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Ussycool: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wicked man
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Idiot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Tony142: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:
I just realized I have not been eating much for a week now even though food is not a problem.

So, this evening, I decided to order for fried yam, shawarma, icecream, meatpie, juice, hollandia, and fruit.

My plan is to finish all tonight before in sleep. I pray I make it. If I don't, my Amazon password is iLegend and my crypto wallet key can be found inside my TV. Open it and you'll see the passphrase.

Haters, when I'm gone, lemme see who you'll abuse.

Lol
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by michaellovaldo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin

This man and cruise catching

2 Likes

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by slimjohn2k5: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rest well in peace, I know Ur salary just enter
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sadly, I only drank half of the exotic juice and ate half of the fried yam and I'm already filled. Thank God I didn't buy the suya I wanted buy. No space for more. Na to baff and watch football preview remain.

You see eh, happiness is not by money, food or sex but by good health and contentment. Money, food, and sex are just bonuses.

By the way, which is the sweetest?

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

Don't be a hypocrite — choose as if no one is watching. Choose only two and give reasons. The person with the best reason wins 10 USDT.

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Rest well in peace, I know Ur salary just enter

I don't touch salary. In fact, I don't work. I'm jobless and happy.

3 Likes

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
AccessME:
Idiot grin grin grin grin grin

tongue
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Adekunle813: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:
Sadly, I only drank half of the exotic juice and ate half of the fried yam and I'm already filled. Thank God I didn't buy the suya I wanted buy. No space for more. Na to baff and watch football preview remain.

You see eh, happiness is not by money, food or sex but by good health and contentment. Money, food, and sex are just bonuses.

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

Don't be a hypocrite — choose as if no one is watching. Choose only two and give reasons. The person with the best reason wins 10 USDT.

God and Money

Indulging in almost any activity without money seems baseless and useless
Money will buy yousex, food and degree without stress.

Serving God without money can even make you commit sin, like petty stealing.
God is the Alpha, we need him in our lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Man, I have too many messages to reply on WhatsApp and Telegram and I'm here catching cruise. Damn, this is sign of laziness.

A man shall not live by food only. I dey pack these food go one side joor. I can't kill myself laidat.

1 Share

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Adekunle813:

God and Money

Indulging in almost any activity without money seems baseless and useless
Money will buy yousex, food and degree without stress.

Serving God without money can even make you commit sin, like petty stealing.
God is the Alpha, we need him in our lives.

So, are you saying being rich and serving God will stop you from committing sins?
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Adekunle813: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

So, are you saying being rich and serving God will stop you from committing sins?

Can Even
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

I would choose GOD first and then money as the second,with those two i'm good to go,azin no suffering in life again,even if there is you would surely bounce back,as far you have GOD on your side.

1 Like

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Afamsi: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:
Man, I have too many messages to reply on WhatsApp and Telegram and I'm here catching cruise. Damn, this is sign of laziness.

A man shall not live by food only. I dey pack these food go one side joor. I can't kill myself laidat.

Pack am well well, I know say you go still unpack them later
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
This one na eat and die food.
Abeg give me banana
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by vibre: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rest In Peace
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by jawalis(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

I’ll chose GOD and MONEY.
With money, we can get most of the things we want if not all. Like you now, you got the good food in quantity and even quality, some says money answereth all things. You can even buy a degree if you have your money intact, we all know sex can can even be gotten freely, I got it reading one of the IClef books then, the book was about chatting and one of the games I learnt then was the i-Last game which got me to lash one girl freely just because she was addicted to my chats.
Then with God on your side, I believe things will fall in place. You’ll receive Devine guidance on how to spend your money and live life. But without money, service God don’t be complete as money will make our service to God more effective and smooth
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Afamsi:
Pack am well well, I know say you go still unpack them later

Definitely, but that will be tomorrow. They've already been stuffed inside dispenser. I'll be having a visitor tomorrow. I trust her, she'll finish it.

I just realized no matter how hard I try, I don't eat much. Having lots of food on my table is even worse — it makes me eat less.

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by posty56: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
I will choose God, i already have knowledge on money (I am into stocks) And I have smartly hedged my money against Nigeria inflation by saving in USD, so I just lack in the spiritual aspect.

1 Like

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This one na eat and die food.
Abeg give me banana

I have a better banana downstairs — in my father's house. Eat that one instead. Bad people are surely going to misinterpret this. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

I have a better banana downstairs — in my father's house. Eat that one instead. Bad people are surely going to misinterpret this. undecided
Are you saying your father's house is downstairs while you live upstairs? How come you want to go e me your father's bananas instead of yours? You are the one who bought bananas and yet you want me to get if from your father's own. Oga give me bananas.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Are you saying your father's house is downstairs while you live upstairs? How come you want to go e me your father's bananas instead of yours? You are the one who bought bananas and yet you want me to get if from your father's own. Oga give me bananas.
grin he should give you oga kongi rightgrin

1 Like

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by kals4luv990(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

Bro it aint abt the money bt money and sex are the most important because wit money yu have more control over your life nd sex is good for our heart(aka long life)..wit money yu eat all yu wnt,get d best degrees nd serve God properly nd maturely.thank you
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

1.Money
2.God

If u have money,u can buy d best of foods in d world n get enuf sex n degree as u like

God is d greatest,d best of d bests....without him,everything is in vain...ur food,ur money,ur degree n ur sex
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Yungspitta: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

God and food

First and foremost , we human beings are nothing without God...even when one has got the best plans to achieve his/her goals...he or she still needs God's Engineering.

Hmmmm.... food!!! It was commanded by God in the holy book that we humans should eat good while we are still living...Na person wey eat good food go reason well...eat good foods, our brains need glucose to function well.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by yungz: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
I don’t know about you, but i will rather go for …..

money and
food.

These two can’t be over emphasize, what makes you different from your peers is the amount of money you have. money itself is VALUE. which simply means when you have money, you are considered valuable.

If money isn’t sweet why do our government official keep embelizing money meant for the betterment of our country?

money provides the kind of lifestyle you would ever dream of.
money can buy you se.x , ask dangote.
money can buy you financial freedom , ask obo
money can buy you food
money can buy you a good degree
designer clothing etc
our all loving president isn’t a degree holder just so you know

food
The human body needs food to stay active, nobody can last 40 days on earth without food especially when you’re not jesus. food is a primary necessity of life. For you to survive there are nutrition required for you to take in to keep your body going.

Food and money are inversely proportional. A wealthy person that doesn’t feed dies of starvation likewise a peasant that can’t afford a 3 sq meal will likely die of starvation.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by YngDenzel1: 2:06am On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

Money and food. No cap
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by ademasta(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Bye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex / Stopping Masturbation like a Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.