Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? (1797 Views)

If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? / I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend / Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by askseunoladele: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2017
CAN I LIVE IN A SINGLE ROOM APARTMENT WITH MY WIFE?

Singles keep asking me the type of apartment okay for them as a newly married couple: a room and a parlour, 2 bedroom flat, 3 bedroom flat or a duplex. No one wants a single room apartment though!

It all depends on your income, planning and vision. For instance, if you have a vision of becoming a multi-milionaire in the next 7 years but at present, your total income is 50k below. Rent an apartment you can CONVINIENTLY pay for without prayer and fasting or running to your parents for help, have enough to feed you and your bride plus a baby and save the rest for investment towards your future while working hard to make more money and move into a bigger apartment. Better still, build a house of your own!

If you copy the Jones, you are looking for trouble. Do according to your pocket. A room apartment self contain with your own kitchen, toilet and bathroom is okay like wise a duplex in VGC, it all depends on what you have. Do not be covetous, start small and grow big.

You can't live in a single room woth your children though. Ask God to bless you before babies start coming. God bless.
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

1 Like

Re: Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by lafflaff123(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
No.

You can't bring a wife into a room.

If in 2017,you live in a room and have marriage in your mind,then you not only lack any vision or self drive. You also are wicked for even on planning on bringing a woman into suffering.

Then for the woman that wants to get married,and move into a room with him. I really pity you.
Re: Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by THUNDAR(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
When they were telling you marriage was not for boys you were sleeping in church!
The question is, How well did you prepare before getting in to marriage!
I would rather I remain single, than to bring someone's daughter to a single room!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by thesicilian: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
No, live in it with somebody else's wife.

1 Like

Re: Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2017
THUNDAR:
When they were telling you marriage was not for boys you were sleeping in church!
The question is, How well did you prepare before getting in to marriage!
I would rather I remain single, than to bring someone's daughter to a single room!

Well said
U ve the fear of God
Some men don't even send..their own is to marry and suffer someone's daughter
Re: Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by Silentscreamer(f): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2017
thesicilian:
No, live in it with somebody else's wife.
Lmao...

1 Like

Re: Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2017
Must you get married?

1 Like

Re: Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by Maxi112: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2017
one room, face me I face you!

hmmmm, though all hands ain't equal.
Re: Can I Live In A Single Room Apartment With My Wife? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2017
somebody's daughter that lived in a duplex all her life will now come and suffer in a room apartment because she was unfortunate to fall in love with you. that is a recipe for disaster

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wish This Very Special Nairalander A Happy Birthday *PICS* / Clos / Girls Disgust Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.