Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags (7150 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahhaha so you sef dey fear jude abi cheesy cheesy
issoraite.......
Who is he?
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
That is impressive. I only clocked 22 this year
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
TGoddess:
Who is he?

jesu!! cheesy cheesy

savage!!! cheesy cheesy

princess tgodd.ess fears no one cheesy cheesy

its all good though........gives me more assurance

howdy do BTW grin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

jesu!! cheesy cheesy
savage!!! cheesy cheesy
princess tgodd.ess fears no one cheesy cheesy
its all good though........gives me more assurance
howdy do BTW grin
Lol,on what?I don't wanna get banned.Not bad,you good?
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by pu7pl3(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:
The worst thing is...guys like this end up having trust issues. You see them going about looking for virgins to marry, because they have damaged so much nunus that they can't trust any girl again.

They have done so much evil, they can't see any innocence in any other girl. Any girl that ends up being his hard-to-get girl won't find it funny.

Oga, you're what you attract.

Why do u only pop out in threads like these where u can point out how men are evil and stuff undecided

Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by toastedbread: 1:11am On Sep 12, 2017
22? this guy just come the party when everyone don almost comet. 22 in a month or a year?

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Lol,on what?I don't wanna get banned.Not bad,you good?

dont worry you'll get to know soon after i mention you in politics section grin cheesy

and yeah i'm good..............slept like a baby yday
hope your night was perfect? smiley kiss
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Oma307:
I am force to believe u are married? If not ...
Me.... shocked
I'm a shide ooo
Please.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dont worry you'll get to know soon after i mention you in politics section grin cheesy

and yeah i'm good..............slept like a baby yday
hope your night was perfect? smiley kiss
Owkies,yeah and cold too.embarassedsmiley
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Owkies,yeah and cold too.embarassedsmiley

awwww
so last night was a cold one in "one of the south western states" embarassed

holla at me (still patiently waiting BTW) if you're cold tonight okay.................i've gat something to warm you up grin grin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

awwww
so last night was a cold one in "one of the south western states" embarassed

holla at me (still patiently waiting BTW) if you're cold tonight okay.................i've gat something to warm you up grin grin
gringrin I'll call you tomorrow.If its what i'm thinking you go wait tire.I'm not into that.angry
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
gringrin I'll call you tomorrow.If its what i'm thinking you go wait tire.I'm not into that.angry

lmfao cheesy cheesy

what are you thinking hun cos what i had in mind was to "sing" you to sleep grin grin

wait o ayo what sturvs are you not into cos ayam not understanding o shocked shocked

Okay na..........would be expecting it grin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfao cheesy cheesy

what are you thinking hun cos what i had in mind was to "sing" you to sleep grin grin

wait o ayo what sturvs are you not into cos ayam not understanding o shocked shocked

Okay na..........would be expecting it grin
undecided I just dey warn you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
undecided I just dey warn you.

okay maami

and ermmm i aiint into whatever sturvs it is you were thinking o...
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay maami

and ermmm i aiint into whatever sturvs it is you were thinking o...
I'm sorry for accusing you in the first place.My brain went haywire.Ma binu.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm sorry for accusing you in the first place.My brain went haywire.Ma binu.

grin grin
you owe me one grin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by ehix89(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
JURSH:
Well Am not Cheap check me out On whatsapp 08187782588
Story
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Itzhak(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:
The worst thing is...guys like this end up having trust issues. You see them going about looking for virgins to marry, because they have damaged so much nunus that they can't trust any girl again.

They have done so much evil, they can't see any innocence in any other girl. Any girl that ends up being his hard-to-get girl won't find it funny.

Oga, you're what you attract.
I know part of ur signature says 'dont be stupid today'. Well, U see... I cant really help myself by asking u; why cant one really see anything? @dp
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin grin you owe me one grin
embarassedcry Sorrrrrrry.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
embarassedcry Sorrrrrrry.

embarassed embarassed

its alright hun grin grin

do call me tomorrow sha smiley
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

embarassed embarassed
its alright hun grin grin
do call me tomorrow sha smiley
I'll try.smiley
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
I'll try.smiley

try?? angry angry

Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

try?? angry angry
Did you change your mind?undecided
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Did you change your mind?undecided

you want me to bite you abi undecided

which one is try?

Honey you "will" call me angry

grin grin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you want me to bite you abi undecided

which one is try?

Honey you "will" call me angry

grin grin
My brothers wee kee you if you bite me.Infact lemme call you now.angry
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
My brothers wee kee you if you bite me.Infact lemme call you now.angry

iffa hear cheesy

fear go let you call tongue
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

iffa hear cheesy
fear go let you call tongue
angry
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
angry

tgodde.ss the goddess of beauty, intelligence and angelic voice fears no one cheesy grin grin

just so you know you've just bought a one way ticket to richie's island of disturbance and constant calls grin grin..............i must hear that voice every 4 hrs and i mean it grin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

tgodde.ss the goddess of beauty, intelligence and angelic voice fears no one cheesy grin grin

just so you know you've just bought a one way ticket to richie's island of disturbance and constant calls grin grin..............i must hear that voice every 4 hrs and i mean it grin
Hahaha,angelic voice?I don't think so.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Hahaha,angelic voice?I don't think so.

well i dont think so too but the lady i spoke to a few minutes ago sure has one of the most slivery angelic voices i have ever heard........for real

seriously though hope you're prepared for whats coming to you...........i'm dead serious o, every four hours starting tomorrow grin grin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well i dont think so too but the lady i spoke to a few minutes ago sure has one of the most slivery angelic voices i have ever heard........for real

seriously though hope you're prepared for whats coming to you...........i'm dead serious o, every four hours starting tomorrow grin grin
Well my phone is almost always dead.Thanks sha.Who did you think it was?I come dey fear say i don call wrong number.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags by Antoeni(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Clap for urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me / Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) / My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.