Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed (44790 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by talk2percy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na them....bunch of thieves
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by chakula: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
While he couldn't afford to satisfy the needs of the civil servants.
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
princetom1:

Did u got ur PS fixed?

Naa. Unfortunately.. had to by a Pro 1TB.. worked straight off. thanks for asking.. sadly DOOM has no cheat codes on the PS4 embarassed embarassed
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
ok
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by nghealthcare: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is no fair...considering ur country is just coming out of recession...

Plz go buy wisdom
200k in dollar can set up farms for youth or even factories
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by zikter(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
princetom1:

Well, if his business is lucrative enough for him, he will have no time for politics unless he is retired or a greedy thief.... Ask dangote
I can as well ask trump. different people with different ways of life. MKO was a biz mogul but won the presidential election
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by CioAngels(f): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yet, he refuse to workers. Thieves. I hope efcc will take over the hotel he is building in lagos with zamfara people's money. Barawo, ole, onyeoshi.
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by donoti23(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
ojun50:
Better tins fall on me d ops above me should match down to Zamfara to inform him wht he did is wrong or right.
lol u hardly see him self in zm........
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by maisauki: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
D car costs between 20 to 40 million naira
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by princetom1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
zikter:
I can as well ask trump. different people with different ways of life. MKO was a biz mogul but won the presidential election

I knew u will mention trump, this argument isn't for today bt let me ask u... How many Nigerian politicians have u seen that truly care for his or her people? Yea... They are their first their pocket
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Azam101: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
After a few weeks people will forget about this devilish deed
Haters will not succeed!
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
And his workers are on strike
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Animals in babanriga pretending to be humans.
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by sykah(f): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2017
I am quite sure civil servant in the state are being owed salary in arrears. And he is busy spending state money on frivolities. God help Nigeria
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by zikter(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2017
princetom1:

I knew u will mention trump, this argument isn't for today bt let me ask u... How many Nigerian politicians have u seen that truly care for his or her people? Yea... They are their first their pocket
they are very very rare. see I perfectly understand your point. But I have over the years learn to be open minded towards people. that is why I would hardly rush in concluding about someone at just a glance, politician or not.
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by zikter(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2017
princetom1:

they are very very rare. see I perfectly understand your point. But I have over the years learnt to be open minded towards people. that is why I would hardly rush in concluding about someone at just a glance, politician or not.
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Coolgent(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Emjay1310:
I doubt if the gift will be appreciated though. Yerima has been in power since 1999, so gifts like this is just one among many others they will receive. Giving a rich man worth #50bn a gift of #15m. Its just a token in appreciation I feel though
Bro i doubt if Yarima worth 200 millions in cash not asset, the kind of life they are living will never allow him to saved such money.
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Coolgent(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2017
Robisky001:
A height of frivolity. I'm sure he's owing civil servants and pensioners their salaries.
U are righ!
There is no minimum wage in Zamfara, the current salary of level 3/1 is 7300 (seven tbousand three hundred naira only)
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by princetom1(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2017
zikter:
they are very very rare. see I perfectly understand your point. But I have over the years learnt to be open minded towards people. that is why I would hardly rush in concluding about someone at just a glance, politician or not.
You better remove politician from that list.... Nothing about dem is good. Yea, they can be a great father, uncle, brother, son and so on... But no politician in this part of the world knows what it's truly the meaning of being elected to serve. If u fail at the number 1 basic rule (that's to serve people and not people being ur slaves and eating from ur crumbs) u almost certainly have fail in all oda parts.
Tell me, how heartless can this governor be to buy such expensive gift to someone who has it in abundance already while he has people working in the public service being owed salary and some working on empty stomach? If u can't feel peoples pain, u just aren't fit
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Do we have reasonable politicians at all in Nigeria? All these sleek prsche ride they buy everywhere, are they aware that it is a shame that these vehicles are not Nigerian made?
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by General0847: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
After a few weeks people will forget about this devilish deed
Prophetic words. We have all forgotten about it.
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by Orjioorji(f): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Flashh:
All from the state's money.
and the masses and security forces are been killed every day in the same state. Black man we have a long way to go, can a western country citing leader do this with state money without impeachment ?
Re: Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2019
General0847:

Prophetic words. We have all forgotten about it.
Welcome to Nigeria grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics / Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.