Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

A Romantic Gesture, Lustful Beckoning Or Utter Disrespect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Gesture, Lustful Beckoning Or Utter Disrespect? (571 Views)

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? / What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Romantic Gesture, Lustful Beckoning Or Utter Disrespect? by BobbyDean(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
We now live in an extremely casual world where some lifestyles that were not so acceptable are now the norm. No doubt, change is inevitable & honestly somethings have really transformed for the greater good of mankind, somethings will never change & unfortunately, somethings have gone bezerck.
I was having a convo with a female friend the other day & she was telling how she had crazy fun the previous night, who doesnt like to listen to crazy fun stories & escapades right?. A male 'friend' of hers took her out to a club, a strip club to throw some bands @ naked women. She got an exclusive lap dance from one of the stripper & blah blah blah.
My question is, is it appropriate to take a lady to a strip club? Personally, i dont support it, not because of some peity or morality but because it's not only disrespectful to 'womanhood', it's dehumanising to watch another woman dance seductively while you throw cash in the air. The hidden message in the act to me is 'let's go see pretty young ladies like you dancing naked to get paid'.
It's just my bloody opinion & i would like Nairalanders to critique this.
P.S. I think i made my opinion on this issue known in a quite civilised manner, please endeavour to do the same. Thanks alot!
Re: A Romantic Gesture, Lustful Beckoning Or Utter Disrespect? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2017
grin

I dont mind it..Strip club is not for everyone sha...

You go there to have fun..I wud rather like to see a girl grinding on my lap and a man grinding on my face like in magic mike sha... shocked

And it doesn't mean if she grinds on my lap, im lesbian..i juz admire women with beautiful curves in right places grin

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Gesture, Lustful Beckoning Or Utter Disrespect? by joelens007(m): 1:33am On Sep 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dont mind it..Strip club is not for everyone sha...

You go there to have fun..I wud rather like to see a girl grinding on my lap and a man grinding on my face like in magic mike sha... shocked

And it doesn't mean if she grinds on my lap, im lesbian..i juz admire women with beautiful curves in right places grin

na you be Kashy wey dem dey talk about?
Re: A Romantic Gesture, Lustful Beckoning Or Utter Disrespect? by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2017
joelens007:
na you be Kashy wey dem dey talk about?

grin

Eeehhnn..

Haba baba what did they said about me? shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Slay Coth Forslay Mama And Papas / Move On!!! / What Do I Need To Stay Focused In The Face Of Hardship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.