Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

5 Signs He’s The Right Man For You – Girls Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs He’s The Right Man For You – Girls Before Marriage (955 Views)

Advice To Young Girls Before Dating / I Flog My Girl -is True That You Have To Beat Some Girls, Before Their Head Corr / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs He’s The Right Man For You – Girls Before Marriage by relationship502: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
After several months of dating comes the question of; will you marry me? Every girl is waiting for the day that question will pop-up and it’s okay to wait for it. Unfortunately, many girls after so many years of waiting, would still end up with the wrong man. Girls end up with the wrong man most time because of making wrong choices and poor decision making. Making the right choice takes high level of patience, understanding and of course the grace of God. But, making right choice is not mission impossible, this post will enlighten you to know if he’s the right man for you and how to know he’s the right man for you.

This post is aimed at correcting your previous mistake (incase of any) and preventing those who haven’t make a choice from making the mistake. By the time you must have fully gone through this post, it’s expected that you will be able to choose for yourself a right man. Stay with me through this page and be sure to make the right choice at last. Here are the 5 signs he’s the right man for you:

1. He shows you love and affection: ‘I love you’ is now a phrase we hear more than I’m hungry these days. If he truly love you, he will do more than just saying it, he wants to prove it at any given chance. He is the right man for you if he’s affectionate towards you even when you need him less. Unfortunately, it’s commonly said that girls do not appreciate who truly love them. This is not generally true and I disagree. What girls does is to love whom they think love them, which they are wrong sometime. Showing love is very subjective to personal terms. People show love differently but, whatever way one chooses to show love, it’s always positive..... click here for the full post.
Re: 5 Signs He’s The Right Man For You – Girls Before Marriage by relationship502: 1:53am On Sep 29, 2017
relationship502:
After several months of dating comes the question of; will you marry me? Every girl is waiting for the day that question will pop-up and it’s okay to wait for it. Unfortunately, many girls after so many years of waiting, would still end up with the wrong man. Girls end up with the wrong man most time because of making wrong choices and poor decision making. Making the right choice takes high level of patience, understanding and of course the grace of God. But, making right choice is not mission impossible, this post will enlighten you to know if he’s the right man for you and how to know he’s the right man for you.

This post is aimed at correcting your previous mistake (incase of any) and preventing those who haven’t make a choice from making the mistake. By the time you must have fully gone through this post, it’s expected that you will be able to choose for yourself a right man. Stay with me through this page and be sure to make the right choice at last. Here are the 5 signs he’s the right man for you:

1. He shows you love and affection: ‘I love you’ is now a phrase we hear more than I’m hungry these days. If he truly love you, he will do more than just saying it, he wants to prove it at any given chance. He is the right man for you if he’s affectionate towards you even when you need him less. Unfortunately, it’s commonly said that girls do not appreciate who truly love them. This is not generally true and I disagree. What girls does is to love whom they think love them, which they are wrong sometime. Showing love is very subjective to personal terms. People show love differently but, whatever way one chooses to show love, it’s always positive..... click here for the full post.
Re: 5 Signs He’s The Right Man For You – Girls Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 29, 2017
5 signs and you wrote just 1. la click la faint
Re: 5 Signs He’s The Right Man For You – Girls Before Marriage by relationship502: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
jamarifox:
5 signs and you wrote just 1. la click la faint

Would you read if all were posted here?

(1) (Reply)

At What Age And Position Should A Man Think About Marriage / Christmas Giveaways / Common Signs Of Sick Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.