Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (3458 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Damilaredrey24(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Jostico:
After all these foolishness you exhibited, you said you have a bright future You were dating the girl before their parents allowed you to date the girl again. I don't understand who's confusing who
U be fool u no dey understand English? Attention seeker Mumu
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by kevwe10(f): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Are you ready to tolerate her lifestyle without any regret in future? ask yourself this question, then face the reality,you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free,but let it be at the back of your mind that you can't change her,can u take her for whom she is?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2017
kevwe10:
Are you ready to tolerate her lifestyle without any regret in future? ask yourself this question, then face the reality,you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free,but let it be at the back of your mind that you can't change her,can u take her for whom she is?
This just one of the best honest advice I have received
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by IreneJ: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2017
She loves you, but she have long throat. Marry her and she will Bleep your landlord even your Father for money. Pls move on.. Get some decent girl to love, she can't change.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by IreneJ: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Sorry Bleep your landlord
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Jostico: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Damilaredrey24:
U be fool u no dey understand English? Attention seeker Mumu

good morning and have a good day
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
IreneJ:
She loves you, but she have long throat. Marry her and she will Bleep your landlord even your Father for money. Pls move on.. Get some decent girl to love, she can't change.
Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by atilla(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Darling ton

Thanks for opening your mind. You seem like a very nice and open minded person. It's clear the person you are in love with is not someone you can trust and will take advantage of you.

It's better you find someone else who is like you honest open and a good person. It won't be easy but I advise you stay away from this girl. She has issue that are way past someone like you changing her. In a few years when you see her you will thank yourself for staying away. The earlier you leave her the better.
Please let us know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
atilla:
Darling ton

Thanks for opening your mind. You seem like a very nice and open minded person. It's clear the person you are in love with is not someone you can trust and will take advantage of you.

It's better you find someone else who is like you honest open and a good person. It won't be easy but I advise you stay away from this girl. She has issue that are way past someone like you changing her. In a few years when you see her you will thank yourself for staying away. The earlier you leave her the better.
Please let us know how it goes
Thanks dear Definitely I will keep everyone updated
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
You can't change her life style, seems she is already addicted to it.. But why don't you guys sit and have a heart to heart talk.. If things still don't work out, then leave her for good.. The earlier the better.. Wish you best of luck and God will surely bless you with a good girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would My Husband Do This To Me? I Want To Kill Him. / See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. / Lady Sends Clip Of Herself Being Bonked By Another Man To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.