Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole (5403 Views)

I Will Withdraw My Support For President Buhari If Kanu Is Not Tamed.....sarrki / I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. / Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by remedick: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You pessimist!!! Tell us what made you realize you made a mistake voting Buhari? How many years have others had and how many years has Buhari had so far? If during the days of oil boom, we didn't come near Saudi Arabia in GDP (in spite of being even more blessed in natural resources), what makes you expect to find magical transformation in less than 3 years with a serious cut to revenues coming in to government?

You may not notice, but do you realize that in spite of oil selling so low and oil theft, the government is still being able to pay salaries and even give bailout funds to states? Do you realize that an accumulation of JVC cash calls have been done away with? Do you realize we were in a recession and this government had to manage through? You expect Buhari to perform wonders with very limited funds. For 16 years, and almost six years of oil selling over a 100 dollars per barrel, Nigeria did not become eldorado and you expect Buhari to work wonders in how many years?

I voted for Buhari but I don't regret it because I had expected all these. I didn't join others to believe that Buhari was a magician who would change sixteen years of damage around in 4 years. As a matter of fact, I took my time following experts like Soludo and Sanusi to see how Nigeria could manage a coming recession. I already knew that Buhari would start on a terrible foot so I was realistic enough not to expect too much. Perhaps, you should try and read up on Soludo's interviews granted toward the 2015 election.
Excuse excuse excuse is all APC and buhari are good at. Good for nothing fellows. Spits
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by gratiaeo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
What has buhari done since he took over power to unite Nigeria is it his appointments or projects? If you ask me Buhari have divided Nigeria more than even Ipod

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by babz11(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
who cares ur vote dint count mtseew
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by mank1234(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
I don't do politics but I have to respond to you.

When Buharism reach your household, I'm sure your narrative will change. If you see nothing wrong with his partiality, it's either you're a politician, outside this country, fulani, zoombie, scared to admit or related to someone who's gaining from his government.

There's everything wrong in this government: in actions, spoken words, unspoken words. Buhari has brought so much hatred from other Nigerians(including fellow northerners) towards an average Fulani. I've interviewed so many northerners indirectly.

If you think the problem is Igbos, how come other northerners like shagari, yaradua didn't experience this much backlash?

Alcatraz007:
Buhari has his faults but the igbos need to be careful. The man has been very patient with igbos. Nobody would take the destabilization of his government from a tribe that has shown absolute and undue hatred his person and Government.

Igbos should allow reason prevail in the current circumstance.

3 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by mank1234(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
What percentage of our GDP is from oil? Even during OBJ's era where oil was below $40 we were still not owing salary. He was building FX reserve. Exchange rate was relatively stable. GDP was growing.

You can blame GEJ's 6 yrs but don't generalize and distort history to make it look like one cannot perform because oil price is low.

How come anytime your 'saviour' is out of the country things tend to normalize a bit? Don't you think it has more to do with the style?

Let me prempt you: you'll say he's fighting corruption. Countries that actually fight corruption don't make noise. They don't make it a one-man show. The institutions are strengthened to run on merit and discipline erring members of the society without fanfare.

LordOfNaira:

You pessimist!!! Tell us what made you realize you made a mistake voting Buhari? How many years have others had and how many years has Buhari had so far? If during the days of oil boom, we didn't come near Saudi Arabia in GDP (in spite of being even more blessed in natural resources), what makes you expect to find magical transformation in less than 3 years with a serious cut to revenues coming in to government?

You may not notice, but do you realize that in spite of oil selling so low and oil theft, the government is still being able to pay salaries and even give bailout funds to states? Do you realize that an accumulation of JVC cash calls have been done away with? Do you realize we were in a recession and this government had to manage through? You expect Buhari to perform wonders with very limited funds. For 16 years, and almost six years of oil selling over a 100 dollars per barrel, Nigeria did not become eldorado and you expect Buhari to work wonders in how many years?

I voted for Buhari but I don't regret it because I had expected all these. I didn't join others to believe that Buhari was a magician who would change sixteen years of damage around in 4 years. As a matter of fact, I took my time following experts like Soludo and Sanusi to see how Nigeria could manage a coming recession. I already knew that Buhari would start on a terrible foot so I was realistic enough not to expect too much. Perhaps, you should try and read up on Soludo's interviews granted toward the 2015 election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by LordOfNaira: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
mank1234:
What percentage of our GDP is from oil? Even during OBJ's era where oil was below $40 we were still not owing salary. He was building FX reserve. Exchange rate was relatively stable. GDP was growing.

You can blame GEJ's 6 yrs but don't generalize and distort history to make it look like one cannot perform because oil price is low.

How come anytime your 'saviour' is out of the country things tend to normalize a bit? Don't you think it has more to do with the style?

Let me prempt you: you'll say he's fighting corruption. Countries that actually fight corruption don't make noise. They don't make it a one-man show. The institutions are strengthened to run on merit and discipline erring members of the society without fanfare.

You completely missed the whole issue. That is why it is good to read very well and not be in too much of a hurry to comment.

My point is for 16+ years, and I did mention almost 6 years of oil selling at above 99 dollars per barrel, Nigeria did not become eldorado. Then how can any reasonable person expect Buhari to work wonders in less than four years, and with limited funds, and global crash of oil price.

Talking about Obasanjo, it is easier to talk now that he performed well. But then, it didn't work like magic. He even had to do four more years. So, why are pessimists already seeing Buhari as a failure?

And about the war against corruption, I don't understand how and why you feel Buhari is making noise. It is the media, especially those against his stance against corruption, that are blowing it out of proportion by claiming witch hunt everytime a case is made against one of their own.
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by mank1234(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
My point is: low oil price is not an excuse for abysmal performance. If a forward thinking fellow takes over from him now and oil price remains same, you may be surprise to see that low oil price and the past thieving govt is just an excuse.

There's nothing you cannot achieve if you set your mind to achieve it, absolutely nothing. However, once you start giving excuses you're only holding yourself back.

LordOfNaira:

You completely missed the whole issue. That is why it is good to read very well and not be in too much of a hurry to comment.

My point is for 16+ years, and I did mention almost 6 years of oil selling at above 99 dollars per barrel, Nigeria did not become eldorado. Then how can any reasonable person expect Buhari to work wonders in less than four years, and with limited funds, and global crash of oil price.

Talking about Obasanjo, it is easier to talk now that he performed well. But then, it didn't work like magic. He even had to do four more years. So, why are pessimists already seeing Buhari as a failure?

And about the war against corruption, I don't understand how and why you feel Buhari is making noise. It is the media, especially those against his stance against corruption, that are blowing it out of proportion by claiming witch hunt everytime a case is made against one of their own.
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by tsdarkside(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
as if na only you voted for him....buhari was many months not even in nigeria but una were still causing trouble......
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by CrtlAltDel: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
So what is the big deal, People who massively campaigned and voted for Trump have come out to say same… did it stop anything. Bros you cant please everybody, you are entitled to do whatever you like just dont be violent like Igbos who throw stones at amoured cars…… Best of luck grin grin grin
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by DropShot: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:
Buhari is useless, he's a tyrant leader, he's a tribal bigot, he has no idea of even how to rule a local government, I thought by voting buhari, Nigeria will be better but I was wrong, Gej is truly a hero, I am now seeing the good things Jonathan did for us, we don't care whether pdp were looting, but they were working, God will punish all those people that forced buhari on us, It will never be well with their household, Buhari will be the worst leader to go down in the history of the world not only Africa, And to Biafrans here, am really sorry for insulting you guys, now I can see what Kanu is fighting for, but advice him to limit the way he does his things because buhari don't care about you people the igbos, It's high time hausa and fulanis go their separate way since they are drawing us behind, If buhari wins this upcoming election, I would go to Germany back seriously
And to all those people supporting buhari here, I pray you have a rethink over what you are doing, this man doesn't mean well for Nigeria as a whole, I know the mods might want to close down this thread but all I know is that buhari is a certified failure
I prefer the looting govt of pdp than that to the idiots we have now, Apc government are the highest looters....To all those I have insulted here, am deeply sorry
You've ended up saying NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by ozome15(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:
Buhari has his faults but the igbos need to be careful. The man has been very patient with igbos. Nobody would take the destabilization of his government from a tribe that has shown absolute and undue hatred his person and Government.

My brother. When talking, talk alright. Was it not this same monkey BUHARI that said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for last administration. Did he not do it. Was he not d one that every dog and babum will sok in blood if he losses election. Take Ur time............
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by kenny987(f): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Jonathan and Buhari faced entirely different challenges. Give Buhari the advantages of funds that Goodluck had and see if Buhari would not perform wonders.

You give somebody 1 million naira and another 200, 000 naira and you expect them to build the same quality of house.

At least both can achieve foundation and the foundation in this regard starts from the kind of appointees, building blocks and policies one puts down. Do u need money to make unifying statements and not create a 97%-5% dichotomy? How much is needed to keep appointments as compliant with federal character as possible? Do u really need money to make timely appointments as in d case of minsters? With as much money as continues to be spent on presidential health tourism, is that not close enough to vastly improve the health sector and show up d previous government as a failure?

Forget that lack of funds story, it's for the gullible. They've not increased minimum wage o! But check how much debt has been incurred in ds dispensation. Get real please!

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by DerrickzB: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Remember to send Buhari back to Daura is now a CIVIC DUTY , try and convince 3 people a day on why Buhari has to go

Jesus Christ.. lmaooooo... u say na civic right??
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by kenny987(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

What is the reason really? Continued silence and acceptance of the status quo? Have d Igbos not been open to dialogue? Has Buhari cared to extend that courtesy? A leader courts the people he seeks to lead and not disregard them with so much disdain and yet sic the military on them if they protest. The Legislature offers no respite, they table the need for a South East Development Commission, it gets shut down. Restructuring is thrown out...tell me more about this reason that should prevail please.

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Marcelo290(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin Are my eyes seeing clearly? someone tell me it's a joke, zombies said he is an ipob

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by potipher7: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
Nairalanders, you guys have to give me some part of the credit in regards to the healing of this (ex)zombie - that's if the healing is real and complete.

I can't count how many times I knocked him even outside the politics section (I followed him to Romance section many times) till this day.

Waiting for the day Sarrki, Omenka and Ngeneukwuenu Luaretta Onochie BMC subscription will finish and they'll pick their common sense where they deserted them. cheesy cheesy
general conductor cool

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by ofai: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:
Buhari is useless, he's a tyrant leader, he's a tribal bigot, he has no idea of even how to rule a local government, I thought by voting buhari, Nigeria will be better but I was wrong, Gej is truly a hero, I am now seeing the good things Jonathan did for us, we don't care whether pdp were looting, but they were working, God will punish all those people that forced buhari on us, It will never be well with their household, Buhari will be the worst leader to go down in the history of the world not only Africa, And to Biafrans here, am really sorry for insulting you guys, now I can see what Kanu is fighting for, but advice him to limit the way he does his things because buhari don't care about you people the igbos, It's high time hausa and fulanis go their separate way since they are drawing us behind, If buhari wins this upcoming election, I would go to Germany back seriously
And to all those people supporting buhari here, I pray you have a rethink over what you are doing, this man doesn't mean well for Nigeria as a whole, I know the mods might want to close down this thread but all I know is that buhari is a certified failure
I prefer the looting govt of pdp than that to the idiots we have now, Apc government are the highest looters....To all those I have insulted here, am deeply sorry

welcome back brother. you have a conscience
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by okway2: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
You better return to the Romance section where you belong.
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by ofai: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
okway2:
You better return to the Romance section where you belong.

na so e pain you?
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by HajimeSaito(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:

Congrats. Wish others would wake up.
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by igbeke: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Can you tell us why you think Goodluck was better than Buhari?

He doesn't owe u any explanation.
You can chose to remain a zombie till eternity, no one cares

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by kolaaderin: 1:31am On Sep 13, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin ipob fools only deceive themselves open moniker and form PMB supporter and return to their true state. Date of registration July 2017

Thanks, the moniker is just a month plus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner / Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics / Biafra National Guard Begin Test Of Home Made Ballistic Missile And RPG- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.