Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole (5402 Views)

I Will Withdraw My Support For President Buhari If Kanu Is Not Tamed.....sarrki / I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. / Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by smilingface(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:
Buhari is useless, he's a tyrant leader, he's a tribal bigot, he has no idea of even how to rule a local government, I thought by voting buhari, Nigeria will be better but I was wrong, Gej is truly a hero, I am now seeing the good things Jonathan did for us, we don't care whether pdp were looting, but they were working, God will punish all those people that forced buhari on us, It will never be well with their household, Buhari will be the worst leader to go down in the history of the world not only Africa, And to Biafrans here, am really sorry for insulting you guys, now I can see what Kanu is fighting for, but advice him to limit the way he does his things because buhari don't care about you people the igbos, It's high time hausa and fulanis go their separate way since they are drawing us behind, If buhari wins this upcoming election, I would go to Germany back seriously
And to all those people supporting buhari here, I pray you have a rethink over what you are doing, this man doesn't mean well for Nigeria as a whole, I know the mods might want to close down this thread but all I know is that buhari is a certified failure
I prefer the looting govt of pdp than that to the idiots we have now, Apc government are the highest looters....To all those I have insulted here, am deeply sorry
my concern is Fulani herds men killing other Nigerians and the security is blind about it.those killed in plateau recently was really disheartening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin shocked grin

Op, your redemption from the cocoon of buharism is a miracle.

You should slaughter a horse to celebrate.

As for sarrki, that zombie can give his pathetic life for that vegetable from daura.

GEJ was a Godsent to Nigeria but the gullible rejected and crucified him by giving their votes to that old bastard!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Victar(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seriously,OP I'm yet to see your reasons

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Can you tell us why you think Goodluck was better than Buhari?
in all aspect, stop trying to defend a failure

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Nemesis1: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy

Who misplace pikin abeg? grin

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Omoedeki: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
My friend called me from Philipines to campaign for Buhari. Now he is regreting it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Jesusloveyou: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
Nairalanders, you guys have to give me some part of the credit in regards to the healing of this (ex)zombie - that's if the healing is real and complete.

I can't count how many times I knocked him even outside the politics section (I followed him to Romance section many times) till this day.

Waiting for the day Sarrki, Omenka and Ngeneukwuenu Luaretta Onochie BMC subscription will finish and they'll pick their common sense where they deserted them. cheesy cheesy
the small boy that just registered last month, you are following,
I always know you to be a kid as well.

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by lilytender: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:
Buhari is useless, he's a tyrant leader, he's a tribal bigot, he has no idea of even how to rule a local government, I thought by voting buhari, Nigeria will be better but I was wrong, Gej is truly a hero, I am now seeing the good things Jonathan did for us, we don't care whether pdp were looting, but they were working, God will punish all those people that forced buhari on us, It will never be well with their household, Buhari will be the worst leader to go down in the history of the world not only Africa, And to Biafrans here, am really sorry for insulting you guys, now I can see what Kanu is fighting for, but advice him to limit the way he does his things because buhari don't care about you people the igbos, It's high time hausa and fulanis go their separate way since they are drawing us behind, If buhari wins this upcoming election, I would go to Germany back seriously
And to all those people supporting buhari here, I pray you have a rethink over what you are doing, this man doesn't mean well for Nigeria as a whole, I know the mods might want to close down this thread but all I know is that buhari is a certified failure
I prefer the looting govt of pdp than that to the idiots we have now, Apc government are the highest looters....To all those I have insulted here, am deeply sorry

Is this generational curse or hereditary madness?

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by holygeral(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
QUESTIONEER PLEASE HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY?
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Sylver247: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:
Buhari has his faults but the igbos need to be careful. The man has been very patient with igbos. Nobody would take the destabilization of his government from a tribe that has shown absolute and undue hatred his person and Government.

Igbos should allow reason prevail in the current circumstance.

Idiot use ur sense u refuse.
So a whole tribe should lick the ass of one person because he accidentally became a president.
This is why I don't respect you yoruba people, all noise no guts.
When he declared 90/5 percent u didn't hear it, ur zombiesm has gone offhand.

4 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by LordOfNaira: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:

in all aspect, stop trying to defend a failure

You pessimist!!! Tell us what made you realize you made a mistake voting Buhari? How many years have others had and how many years has Buhari had so far? If during the days of oil boom, we didn't come near Saudi Arabia in GDP (in spite of being even more blessed in natural resources), what makes you expect to find magical transformation in less than 3 years with a serious cut to revenues coming in to government?

You may not notice, but do you realize that in spite of oil selling so low and oil theft, the government is still being able to pay salaries and even give bailout funds to states? Do you realize that an accumulation of JVC cash calls have been done away with? Do you realize we were in a recession and this government had to manage through? You expect Buhari to perform wonders with very limited funds. For 16 years, and almost six years of oil selling over a 100 dollars per barrel, Nigeria did not become eldorado and you expect Buhari to work wonders in how many years?

I voted for Buhari but I don't regret it because I had expected all these. I didn't join others to believe that Buhari was a magician who would change sixteen years of damage around in 4 years. As a matter of fact, I took my time following experts like Soludo and Sanusi to see how Nigeria could manage a coming recession. I already knew that Buhari would start on a terrible foot so I was realistic enough not to expect too much. Perhaps, you should try and read up on Soludo's interviews granted toward the 2015 election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Xfemt(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:
u re healed my broda.

only pple like sarrki
omenkalive or iamaboki and ko ll never learn because de re sharing in d loot which APC govt re currently looting.

u re blessed and u ve proved u re true Nigerian for not letting sentiment eat u up.

we must say Wht is wrong and rite at all time even if ur family member re involved

God bless Nigeria
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Kingspin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some people don't know that if there peace Nigeria will proper together..
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Lipscomb(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy lol you never support him you created your account on July 25 2017 so there is a possibility that you are anti buhari we knew the real supporters of buhari if Bihar is tyrant or tribalism like you claimed? your KANU should be on grave by now .

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by maslong(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:

O how I wish sense will fall on these ones too
sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa,
pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123,
simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera,
chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy,
ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool,
hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu,
bolustica, babaramota1989,
,maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,
Abagworo, MasterKim, ImperialYoruba, franchizy,
mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske
imperialyoruba,wristbangle, MalcoImX,
benekruku,vic
torvex, and all other zombies

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lipscomb:
cheesy lol you never support him you created your account on July 25 2017 so there is a possibility that you are anti buhari we knew the real supporters of buhari if Bihar is tyrant or tribalism like you claimed? your KANU should be on grave by now .
my former account was buharichild before I deactivated so please do check well before saying anything

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You pessimist!!! Tell us what made you realize you made a mistake voting Buhari? How many years have others had and how many years has Buhari had so far? If during the days of oil boom, we didn't come near Saudi Arabia in GDP (in spite of being even more blessed in natural resources), what makes you expect to find magical transformation in less than 3 years with a serious cut to revenues coming in to government?

You may not notice, but do you realize that in spite of oil selling so low and oil theft, the government is still being able to pay salaries and even give bailout funds to states? Do you realize that an accumulation of JVC cash calls have been done away with? Do you realize we were in a recession and this government had to manage through? You expect Buhari to perform wonders with very limited funds. For 16 years, and almost six years of oil selling over a 100 dollars per barrel, Nigeria did not become eldorado and you expect Buhari to work wonders in how many years?

I voted for Buhari but I don't regret it because I had expected all these. I didn't join others to believe that Buhari was a magician who would change sixteen years of damage around in 4 years. As a matter of fact, I took my time following experts like Soludo and Sanusi to see how Nigeria could manage a coming recession. I already knew that Buhari would start on a terrible foot so I was realistic enough not to expect too much. Perhaps, you should try and read up on Soludo's interviews granted toward the 2015 election.
Stop trying to defend a failure sa, Jonathan 1st year is far better than buhari regime,

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by sekxyqueen(f): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:
Is there any difference between you and buhari, failures
thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by BanevsJoker(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:
Buhari has his faults but the igbos need to be careful. The man has been very patient with igbos. Nobody would take the destabilization of his government from a tribe that has shown absolute and undue hatred his person and Government.

Who started the hatred? Your president broke the laws of mathematics by dividing the country into 97% and 5%. Now the 5% want out. If you hate Biafrans so much, why do you insist on being in the same country with them?

3 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Markfemi2: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
I withdrew support since the senate debacle
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by kaywon22(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
What has buhari done to u? U guys are jst been bias, dat idiot called ennamdi kanu shud be re arrested again, I jst watched a video now shown where he said, IPOB shud get a gun with bullet because dey have turkish connection,let us be sayn d truth ooo,PMB is d best leader so far, for someone to be calling Jonathan a hero, u shud know dat, dat person is sick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by LordOfNaira: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:

Stop trying to defend a failure sa, Jonathan 1st year is far better than buhari regime,

Jonathan and Buhari faced entirely different challenges. Give Buhari the advantages of funds that Goodluck had and see if Buhari would not perform wonders.

You give somebody 1 million naira and another 200, 000 naira and you expect them to build the same quality of house.
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by maslong(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Markfemi2:
I withdrew support since the senate debacle

Are you sure ? should I remove you name from
benekruku,vic
torvex, and all other zombies
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by obyrich(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

What reason are you talking about and which Igbos? Is militarization of the South East and muzzling of the opposition democracy?

Were the Igbos the conveners of the forum where the Ibadan Declaration was made?

Has Ohaneze or any PAN Igbo group asked for cessation except IPOB? When did IPOB members become Igbos or Boko haram become the North? Besides, when did a call for referendum become a call for war?

Are IPOB armed? Why deploy a battalion of soldiers to contain the 'excesses' of unarmed people?

You have a right to hate the Igbos but mind you that war will do no one any good. Let wisdom prevail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Alcatraz007: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
myright:
I had to unfriend all my Yoruba friends on facebook this evening cos of people like you. Devilish set of human being.

I am not even in the mood. I wont let the behaviour of you guys get to me. The igbos have however disappointed me with their lack of tact.
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by orisa37: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Restructure, reconstruct, reconfigure, refashion, remodel and reconstitute yourself and go to Punjab
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by nic2wao: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kikikikikikikiki!!!

The New Sheriff In Town is working!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hungerbad.

Why some BMC saw the future and decamped earlier (obiageli, berem etc),
some are now seeing the light......,
Others are still blindfolded (omenka et' al)

grin grin grin

@maslong, permit to copy post ji re :

benekruku,vic
torvex, and all other zombies.

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by nic2wao: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Jonathan and Buhari faced entirely different challenges. Give Buhari the advantages of funds that Goodluck had and see if Buhari would not perform wonders.

You give somebody 1 million naira and another 200, 000 naira and you expect them to build the same quality of house.

This one strong ooo,
Amidst all these economic blunders blasted on this nation by your sheriff?

Pls, open your eyes to see the light!
shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by jpphilips(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:

2X5 ropes, 6X7 ropes which best fits your neck?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by abbeyty(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
And you think he gives a monkey about your ranting here. No be una vote for him ? Make una dey enjoy the change still 2024
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by bolinxman: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Op,kindly tell us the truth, your reason(s) for the above lamentation cannot be substantiated.Buhari is not Nigeria's problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner / Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo / See Nigerian Slave Girl Who Was Also Queen Victoria’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.