Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) (92218 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Doublez000(m): 3:17am On Sep 13, 2017
ONE DAY NIGERIA WILL DRINK PANADOL FOR ME JUST LIKE HOW KANU IS GIVING THEM NOW...
I WILL FLY HIGHER THAN KANU

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by fitprince: 4:46am On Sep 13, 2017
the soldiers removed the Biafran flags positioned near Nnamdi Kanu's house
good lord. so these idiots think they can mount their dirty flags in another mans country? wtf
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Viergeachar: 5:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Enugupikin:

[s]we fought the bloody civil war and massacred your grandparents... we don't want to kill you guys again.. get some sense[/s]

Childish rants...you lost the civil war...you must lose this war... grin

Yorubas won the democracy war and saw off IBB and Abacha... cool
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by 2016v2017: 5:12am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.
you are insane, is it by force to share one country with you? why do you want Igbos to remain in Nigeria? are Igbos your slaves?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by 2016v2017: 5:16am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

Bro KANU will cause a lot of damage if not tamed

I know what am telling you

We should all pray against reprisal attack
you jobless mor0n,go and find job a nonentity slowpoke lunatic dunce attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ikechuob: 5:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Adadioranma79:
People want sumtin or someone to believe in, as long as it boosts or massages their ego/pride. Just like a "Father" rightly said, an average ibo man wont want another ibo man from a state different from his be president over him in this Biafra country you all are clamouring for. Soon after its realization, that is when an Ikwerre man or another from Asaba or Edo ll realize he was just used to fulfil the wish or missions of a single man,
Clan, tribe or state. Some People never truly learn from history or experience.

Can someone translate the stupidity this one is trying to say.

Bitch if you going to Screech, make sure it's coherent

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by emmasege: 5:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Thought the Obi of Onitsha was with Bubu a couple of days ago. If he couldn't tell Bubu the hard truth he hates to hear, then he's a failure as a traditional ruler. Can anyone imagine the Sultan or Emir of Kano keeping quiet if a president of southern extraction terrorises their people like this? Even Bubu couldn't hold it but came down to meet Alaafin of Oyo when the monarch dealt with his (Bubu's) rapists and bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen.

Religious, political and traditional leaders from the east are all nothing but a big failure.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by RaYwon6: 5:31am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.
.na so.. Wait oh shey u wan teh me say dis man stuborn pass fela kuti ni..... Me i dey pray make new fela kuti come again.... Fela say talking abh d government na im duty ... Do we still av dos type of ppl in dis our era again or can we get such ppl eva again...... Dah idiot dey claim boss make dos soildiers help am design im face jare....
Buh dd u see wah am seeing,,, prison geh grade me no say d prison wey nnamidi kanu dey go nah grade 5 oo nah dos one go dey prison dey iron cloth, dey take selfie sef
like Evans....ummm nijiria jaga jaga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

In whatever coloration KANU is an enemy combatant

He must be treated as a criminal

He won't go unpublished to show as deterrent to others

True, but Nigeria is a not a police state. Things should be done properly
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by kynbasil01: 5:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Adminisher:

God will continue to blind you until you face the consequences of your evil thoughts
i can't have any evil thought against Nigeria despite all the evil meted to me by Nigeria. .rather it's a mo.ron like you that will face the consequences of your evil thoughts. . I no do again no be by force. ..sense fall on you
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 5:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Baby girl hello. I hope you slept well?
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by gbegemaster(m): 6:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

And that's the simple truth sarrki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Baby girl hello. I hope you slept well?
Big man, hi.

Nope I didn't.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
Ipob yoot like you grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Big man, hi.

Nope I didn't.

Why baby girl?want to talk about it in private?let's talk about where our papa and mama will not see us okay?
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by sarrki(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2017
gbegemaster:

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Why baby girl?want to talk about it in private?let's talk about where our papa and mama will not see us okay?
Lol. Na you sabi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by mindtricks: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2017
jpphilips:

Who told you BH is roaming free? Why dont you join BH and show us your roaming free videos, most of you talk without your brains.

Are your mates not in the army? But you chose to be hobnobbing with a lunatic who is tired of life in London, someone whom Britain would have sacrifised in the red sea, is here displaying stupidity just because Buhari travelled for 3 months.
That !diot is not even scared. He will soon learn the difference between Madam president Jonathan and Mr President Buhari.

Wise one. I know you talk with your brains.

What say you about militants in the Niger Delta, you forgot about them?

And restructuring the country will it hurt?

Good morning!
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by richeso: 6:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Now should we believe the earlier report of the NA that they were testing their shit ?

today i believe more that the SE don't have any Gov, Senate or HOA members. Not sure if they even stay in their states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. Na you sabi cheesy

Spent hours going through your page yesterday. You seem to be an interesting person with a lot of fights,and both foes and friends.

My Granddad is the greatest herbalist in my village,And if you like I can turn your foes into Chickens.

You want me to?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Spent hours going through your page yesterday. You seem to be an interesting person with a lot of fights,and both foes and friends.

My Granddad is the greatest herbalist in my village,And if you like I can turn your foes into Chickens.

You want me to?
Hahaha! cheesy

I'm a lover, not a fighter. If you see me arguing with people it's because I'm lovingly correcting them in their foolishness and idiocy. cheesy

No don't turn them to chickens. Rather, convertest thou their wealth into mine bosom grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by kabawa(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
When the court has not said otherwise? Sarrki are you supporting the breakdown of law and order?

Gerrarahere.

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahaha! cheesy

I'm a lover, not a fighter. If you see me arguing with people it's because I'm lovingly correcting them in their foolishness and idiocy. cheesy

No don't turn them to chickens. Rather, convertest thou their wealth into mine bosom grin

I am a lover too kiss kiss and we will share their wealth okay? kiss kiss
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2017
kabawa:

Gerrarahere.
see this one.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

I am a lover too kiss kiss and we will share their wealth okay? kiss kiss
Yes o. We will share their wealth and even from those who don't have, we will take it too grin grin
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by fkj950ax(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2017
jpphilips:
The man behind the video said he is not scared yet he was covering events from miles away, this is what happens when brainwashing meets common sense.

It's the level at which his voice is shaking that amazes me.
Why will any sane person holding a phone be taunting a man holding an assault rifle?
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Seun I'm up. It's another day. Let's go!

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes o. We will share their wealth and even from those who don't have, we will take it too grin grin
Hahahaha a match made in heaven.

Lmao.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Those ones that don't have,we will turn them to frogs and camels and then split their wealth kiss kiss kiss

I know with you in my life, there will only be Joy and laughter kiss kiss kiss
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Those ones that don't have,we will turn them to frogs and camels and then split their wealth kiss kiss kiss

I know with you in my life, there will only be Joy and laughter kiss kiss kiss

Lol. Character cheesy
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by michoim(m): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2017
But Kami lawyer was lying that the military has taken him to an unknown destination. IPoB and lies are like 5 and 6.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Jolar101:

And 1999 constitution is a military constitution.

sadly its also part of the scam. the same way the constitution was written is the same way our leaders write out their agenda for the we the masses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.