Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) (92220 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by injurybaba(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Since morning I have been waiting to here anything from biafra Security Abi Army but nothing, I thought they were training them for this kind of moment??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tapout:
democracy was a scam from the beginning.... Nigeria is still under military regime
And 1999 constitution is a military constitution.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
project2018:
may you die in the hands of boko Haram

Myndd44
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by SBG04: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2017
If Kanu is serious about pursuing a non violent succession without bloodshed and loss of life, he should come out right now and tell his supporters to stop engaging the Nigerian Army or attacking Hausas. But unfortunately he wont. Because time and time again, Kanu has shown that his Biafran cause is an exercise to lead as many igbos as he can muster to the slaughter slab. This is a young man who delights in Bloodshed. We all saw the video of him in the US soliciting weapons and arms to fight Nigeria. We have all seen videos of His rallies where he's using inciting and provocative language and threatening other tribes? using language and words that were last used in the run-up to the Genocide in Rwanda. His "non violent" claim is hogwash he uses to hoodwink his numerous supporters. He makes them feel he's an angel fighting for their rights but then reveals his true colours when it's too late for most of them to turn back. Though I disagree with Buharis confrontational approach to lingering ethno political issues, I feel Kanu has an evil agenda to lead as many igbo people as possible to bloodshed and death, and then ultimately seek refuge in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by zalla: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2017
well said
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by cutievik: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2017
SBG04:
If Kanu is serious about pursuing a non violent succession without bloodshed and loss of life, he should come out right now and tell his supporters to stop engaging the Nigerian Army or attacking Hausas. But unfortunately he wont. Because time and time again, Kanu has shown that his Biafran cause is an exercise to lead as many igbos as he can muster to the slaughter slab. This is a young man who delights in Bloodshed. We all saw the video of him in the US soliciting weapons and arms to fight Nigeria. We have all seen videos of His rallies where he's using inciting and provocative language and threatening other tribes? using language and words that were last used in the run-up to the Genocide in Rwanda. His "non violent" claim is hogwash he uses to hoodwink his numerous supporters. He makes them feel he's an angel fighting for their rights but then reveals his true colours when it's too late for most of them to turn back. Though I disagree with Buharis confrontational approach to lingering ethno political issues, I feel Kanu has an evil agenda to lead as many igbo people as possible to bloodshed and death, and then ultimately seek refuge in the UK.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by kynbasil01: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

mad man..... the real threat to Nigeria is buhari and not NK

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by MaryKaku007(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
When the court has not said otherwise? Sarrki are you supporting the breakdown of law and order?

Does he have sense?
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by SmartchoicesNG: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Myndd4
Just say Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Topmaike007(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2017
shameless soilders,so anambra is nw borno where boko haram is,is nw time dis ipob guys start moving with guns

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2017
i swear buhari no get sense. Dude is so tribalistic and vindictive.Like a leopard, he can never change his colours. How can a leader be so intyent on setting his own country on fire? I'm anti kanu and biafra but shooting people up and down would never solve this issue. Simply address these agitators and stop the intimidation.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Adminisher: 12:49am On Sep 13, 2017
kynbasil01:
mad man..... the real threat to Nigeria is buhari and not NK

God will continue to blind you until you face the consequences of your evil thoughts

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by nicason(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a coward the greatest I ve ever seen
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Adadioranma79(f): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2017
People want sumtin or someone to believe in, as long as it boosts or massages their ego/pride. Just like a "Father" rightly said, an average ibo man wont want another ibo man from a state different from his be president over him in this Biafra country you all are clamouring for. Soon after its realization, that is when an Ikwerre man or another from Asaba or Edo ll realize he was just used to fulfil the wish or missions of a single man,
Clan, tribe or state. Some People never truly learn from history or experience.
Ikechuob:
Invading an igbo king's house to arrest a prince without a warrant. The biggest, ultimate insult to igbo yet they want igbo people to support their sh1thole one niggeria.

The beauty is the people love Nnamdi Kanu. It sounds like the people are there watching them and ready for whatever. Well another clash is about to happen again. Kudos dumbass Niggeria government. Keep turning more people to his side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by mindtricks: 1:17am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Kanu and his group may not be entirely right in their struggle, but they are not entirely wrong either. Urging govt go the lawless way is unacceptable. The govt must brace up, be mature and do what is right under the law.

While Kanu and his unarmed group are gaining the attention of soldiers armed as in war, Bokoharam elements with blood of the innocent they keep killing are roaming free and prove uncontrollable.

At the same time, militants in the Niger Delta have matched govt's security agents reckless use of force/firepower with their ammunition and bombings to balance terror and govt has thus learnt to limit use of force on them.

Caution and wisdom is advised.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Why Killing us they suppose to Kill Boko Haram but why Killing our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu #NoBiafranopeace Hmmmm when I see all my Biafran Brothers and Sisters Eh Chei that breaks my heart E no easy ooooo. sad undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by sarrki(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2017
sirfee:
I'm a westerner but you are a disgrace to mankind.How much are they paying you?You are always on Nairaland displaying your stupidity just because of the token you are receiving from your masters.Go and get a life...tomorrow may be too late.

Alagabagebe eda...

Awa mo iru yin

Agbe yin ba ebo je .

Awon odale ninu wa

Olote
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by sarrki(m): 1:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:
Strictly speaking within the ambit of the rule of law, has Kanu being declared wanted? If no, then why this show of force, harassment and disorderliness?

He deserves it, by the way but this is not the way to go about it. The last thing we need is this uncouth bufoon being exalted as some kind of hero by the actions of the Federal Gament of Nigereia

In whatever coloration KANU is an enemy combatant

He must be treated as a criminal

He won't go unpublished to show as deterrent to others

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by HausaOverlord: 1:49am On Sep 13, 2017
I still dey find the 15 armoured tanks

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by shine12: 2:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Bari22:
Kanu

You are too small to dare the general

Now your people will reap the consequences or you actions

Surrender in peace to avoid bloodshed

You are boasting no one can arrest you in biafraland?

"The General" in a democratic republic?
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by talk2emma: 2:28am On Sep 13, 2017
15 armored trucks and 20 lorries . just for one unarmed man....nigeria is a zoo. NK you are great

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by franudi: 2:29am On Sep 13, 2017
jrusky:

No need to wait for court it's too late all I want is Kanu must be arrest and taken off the street for a longer time.

Why can't he come out and face the army I think he said he has power let him use it now I'm waiting to see his Zionist power in display.
Useless post.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by odeligboikwo: 2:31am On Sep 13, 2017
From the picture shown where is the 15 tanker or 20 arm vehicle

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by franudi: 2:32am On Sep 13, 2017
AkoEja:

The point I am making is, Ojukwu was smarter and in addition was a soldier which was an advantage over Kanu. Kanu cannot be compared to the men you mentioned. His utterances and actions do not reveal intelligence.
When Ojukwu declared secession, he was ready and a lot were in place. Kanu is not in league of Ojukwu, Mandela or Martin Luther King Jnr. Kanu is not even fit to wash their shoes.
Nnamdi Kanu did not do anything wrong. Our soldiers are just stupid.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by franudi: 2:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Enugupikin:

we fought the bloody civil war and massacred your grandparents... we don't want to kill you guys again.. get some sense
This war will not favour you this time.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by jpphilips(m): 2:35am On Sep 13, 2017
The man behind the video said he is not scared yet he was covering events from miles away, this is what happens when brainwashing meets common sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by franudi: 2:41am On Sep 13, 2017
pawesome:
U stand from afar n ws catchin it on camera

20trucks n hw many armoured tanks did he even say n all i cn c dia isnt even upto 6 trucks

D re destroyin tins..wich tins in particular

U re chanting u wil die fr biafra n u standin frm afar n shoutin lik a bitch...

D python is dancing already n it shall dance until it catches its prey

Cownu....u re d prey n d python wil cntinue dancing til u re caught

Y is it dt Igbos dnt like Hausas?...sha wen dis tin stats,we all knw who is goan b d biggest looser
You will be disappointed this time. Igbos will not lose.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by jpphilips(m): 2:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
i swear buhari no get sense. Dude is so tribalistic and vindictive.Like a leopard, he can never change his colours. How can a leader be so intyent on setting his own country on fire? I'm anti kanu and biafra but shooting people up and down would never solve this issue. Simply address these agitators and stop the intimidation.

Where is the agitation? A man said he hates Yorubas, hausa and fulani, how is it the problem of a whole ethnic group? Kanu is too small to make me hate anybody except those whose IQ narrowly passed Autism.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by franudi: 2:46am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

In whatever coloration KANU is an enemy combatant

He must be treated as a criminal

He won't go unpublished to show as deterrent to others

Killing Nnamdi Kanu can't solve this problem. Buhari should use his sense.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by jpphilips(m): 2:53am On Sep 13, 2017
mindtricks:

Kanu and his group may not be entirely right in their struggle, but they are not entirely wrong either. Urging govt go the lawless way is unacceptable. The govt must brace up, be mature and do what is right under the law.

While Kanu and his unarmed group are gaining the attention of soldiers armed as in war, Bokoharam elements with blood of the innocent they keep killing are roaming free and prove uncontrollable.

At the same time, militants in the Niger Delta have matched govt's security agents reckless use of force/firepower with their ammunition and bombings to balance terror and govt has thus learnt to limit use of force on them.

Caution and wisdom is advised.

Who told you BH is roaming free? Why dont you join BH and show us your roaming free videos, most of you talk without your brains.

Are your mates not in the army? But you chose to be hobnobbing with a lunatic who is tired of life in London, someone whom Britain would have sacrifised in the red sea, is here displaying stupidity just because Buhari travelled for 3 months.
That !diot is not even scared. He will soon learn the difference between Madam president Jonathan and Mr President Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by franudi: 2:53am On Sep 13, 2017
I hate UN.What are they waiting for? They should come into this country now and see things for themselves. This country should either be restructured or divided.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.