Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) (92217 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by KingsJohnson(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
marv1:
What kanu is looking for he will see it surely.
The history is about to repeat itself. Since he did not witness the first one may be he wants to have a taste of the second.
Godluck to him.
Life continues as usual.

Of course, life continues as usual without purpose.

I weep for Africa
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by snaiper: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Sarki please don't believe all these idiot,look at those pictures well, are the soldiers in OE outside that house?

20 lorries and yet they are trying to gain access to kalu's resident,is kalu's resident a wall of Jericho?

A soldier should just waste the idiot,am tired of hearing his name.
stupid post.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by starboy86(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.
, you're as stupid as stupid can be, so because he said he can lay down his life, he should do it cowardly? May sense fall on you.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Enugupikin: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

hahahahaha

My war is difficult to fight because of sharp differences between us. embarassed
Also our leaders are very formidable and powerful. It's difficult going against them. wink
then remain where you're and die cowardly without complaining.. suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by chisomibeh10(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
that's not d end,zoo government
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by marv1: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Always shifting the goal post, Brodaly this is not 1967, things have changed

Was Martin Luther King Jnr or Nelson Mandela a soldier before they end segregation and apartheid in their various country..... Some people ehhh grin grin grin grin grin
Those two people you people always refer to . Mandela and Martin Luther King jr did they abuse other tribes in their countries, did they use radio to call their country s zoo, yet you always jump up to use them as examples.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by snaiper: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Sarki please don't believe all these idiot,look at those pictures well, are the soldiers in OE outside that house?

20 lorries and yet they are trying to gain access to kalu's resident,is kalu's resident a wall of Jericho?

A soldier should just waste the idiot,am tired of hearing his name.
And u wonder why assssholes like you die shamefully sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Viergeachar: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Enugupikin:

then remain where you're and die cowardly without complaining.. suffering and smiling

Not at all. I must cheer those who want a better deal. grin
Yorubas fought to enthrone this democracy you are enjoying.

Igbos too should fight for something. tongue
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Cuteogbus: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Bro KANU will cause a lot of damage if not tamed

I know what am telling you

We should all pray against reprisal attack
My Brother You're Learned!!!!
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Gochis(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
DrGoodman and Lafflaff una be mumu and goat.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Is it not the court that should determine if bail conditions have been flouted?

Na Nigerian Army work be that?

No need to wait for court it's too late all I want is Kanu must be arrest and taken off the street for a longer time.

Why can't he come out and face the army I think he said he has power let him use it now I'm waiting to see his Zionist power in display.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by AkoEja: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Always shifting the goal post, Brodaly this is not 1967, things have changed

Was Martin Luther King Jnr or Nelson Mandela a soldier before they end segregation and apartheid in their various country..... Some people ehhh grin grin grin grin grin

The point I am making is, Ojukwu was smarter and in addition was a soldier which was an advantage over Kanu. Kanu cannot be compared to the men you mentioned. His utterances and actions do not reveal intelligence.
When Ojukwu declared secession, he was ready and a lot were in place. Kanu is not in league of Ojukwu, Mandela or Martin Luther King Jnr. Kanu is not even fit to wash their shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Enugupikin: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Viergeachar:

Not at all. I must cheer those who want a better deal. grin
Yorubas fought to enthrone this democracy you are enjoying.

Igbos too should fight for something. tongue
we fought the bloody civil war and massacred your grandparents... we don't want to kill you guys again.. get some sense
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
NA should not leave that place untill and unless Kanu is arrest.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by datribune: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Even if the FG kills him things have gone too far in case you havent noticed. When some people were insulting barrack Obama and threatening to secede from the US did you see the US government deploy troops or the police to kill anyone? In fact tjere was tue case where a group took over and occupied buildings with guns. We didnt hear troops being deployed to subdue them. That is a government whose president uses his head

Pls, know d facts. d Oregon militia occupation/standoff u alluded to in d US was actually brought to an end by US law agents who killed one of d militia-men & arrested twelve.
U seem to trivialize Kanu's crimes. No country jokes around wit its national security. When an American citizen, Anwar al-Awlaki was compromising d security of d USA by influencing radicals on d internet, America hunted him down & killed him without any trial whatsoever, even though he was their citizen. There's no difference between Al-awlaki's crime & Kanu's crime. There's nothing peaceful about Kanu who has been radicalizing d igbo youth. Kanu can be seen on YouTube video soliciting for arms to fight Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Opakan2:

I still believe DSS made a big mistake letting him live in the first place..

They should have killed him immediately he was caught. All these nonsense would have been averted

You no see where that old mama put your brain dey shake am cry ode .

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by bullabong(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

pls never again make d mistake of mentioning a great name as mandela when referencing a tout. Mention people like evans here.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Swagahyk(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

You and who was living in Peace... Hypocritical Afonja. Better shut up or tell me why you love the Igbos and won't want to let them go

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by marv1: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Of course, life continues as usual without purpose.

I weep for Africa
That is for you. Sorry. For your misplaced purpose.
You can not define anybody's purpose in life, I can only define my purpose.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by gentle007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Did I hear you say coexisting in peace? And your comment really shows that you were coexisting in peace really.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by darediamond(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
they were not armed yet a mosque was burned down, they are not armed yet they set dangote's truck of fire. they don't need to be armed with guns and rounds of ammo to attack the hausas in their midst.
Is it a must to be in a irredeemable union?
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by udumosam23(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
eagleeye2:
after storming the area with about 15 armored trucks and 20 lorries .

For someone who is not Armed?

Yet they went back emty handed.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Dare2Try(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
In Dagrin voice shey democracy le eyi abi crazydemo
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by pawesome(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
U stand from afar n ws catchin it on camera

20trucks n hw many armoured tanks did he even say n all i cn c dia isnt even upto 6 trucks

D re destroyin tins..wich tins in particular

U re chanting u wil die fr biafra n u standin frm afar n shoutin lik a bitch...

D python is dancing already n it shall dance until it catches its prey

Cownu....u re d prey n d python wil cntinue dancing til u re caught

Y is it dt Igbos dnt like Hausas?...sha wen dis tin stats,we all knw who is goan b d biggest looser

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by YourImaginaryBF: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
darediamond:

Is it a must to be in a irredeemable union?
if you want out so bad go and declare biafra in cotonou

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by POTUS01: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Is this guy OK?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by ideologies(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
And i thought cownu was untouchable grin
and u needed to load trucks of army men to come for him, which is more shameful
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Davy150: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=lafflaff123 post=60392450]Good.

U should be praying that nothing should happen to him or else Nigeria will be a history
So if u dnt love ur self love ur family
Nigeria is @ a great risk should anything happen to our leader Kanu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.