Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? (3208 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Heloct(f): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Approximately three years ago, I was in my final year in high school and I remember trespassing into the old hostel bathroom to have my bath. It was more convenient than having to carry my bucket full of water to the new hostel bathroom after fetching at the old hostel's tap. I got in and saw a classmate getting ready to bath. She had big pimples on her face. But that morning, I saw something looking more horrible than the pimples. It was her menses! Smeared all over her face. She said she was told menstrual blood cleanses pimples and she decided to try it out on her face. Geez. I rushed through that morning bath and got to my room to prepare for breakfast. That was a bad way to start a Sunday anyway.

Later in the day, I was coming back from the dining after lunch and decided to stop at old hostel and get a note from my seat mate. I got in and behold, I saw another finalist, sitting on a lower bunk and busy ravaging boiled egg with Garri. Gosh. She sneaked out egg from the dining during breakfast just to enjoy it with garri in the afternoon. I was surprised but feigned 'I don't care'. I got out for fresh air after I noticed my seat mate wasn't back in the hostel yet. Someone cannot come and force out the beautiful Sunday Jollof rice resting in my tummy.

It took me a while before I could get the courage to visit old hostel again.

Those are the weirdest things I have seen people do to themselves. Share yours.

lalasticlala, olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Geosystem(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
this is seriously serious
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
I have heard about the menstrual blood and pimples stuff, but I have never had the courage to try it.
Heloct:
Approximately three years ago, I was in my final year in high school and I remember trespassing into the old hostel bathroom to have my bath. It was more convenient than having to carry my bucket full of water to the new hostel bathroom after fetching at the old hostel's tap. I got in and saw a classmate getting ready to bath. She had big pimples on her face. But that morning, I saw something looking more horrible than the pimples. It was her menses! Smeared all over her face. She said she was told menstrual blood cleanses pimples and she decided to try it out on her face. Geez. I rushed through that morning bath and got to my room to prepare for breakfast. That was a bad way to start a Sunday anyway.

Later in the day, I was coming back from the dining after lunch and decided to stop at old hostel and get a note from my seat mate. I got in and behold, I saw another finalist, sitting on a lower bunk and busy ravaging boiled egg with Garri. Gosh. She sneaked out egg from the dining during breakfast just to enjoy it with garri in the afternoon. I was surprised but feigned 'I don't care'. I got out for fresh air after I noticed my seat mate wasn't back in the hostel yet. Someone cannot come and force out the beautiful Sunday Jollof rice resting in my tummy.

It took me a while before I could get the courage to visit old hostel again.

Those are the weirdest things I have seen people do to themselves. Share yours.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by ifex370(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
I really haven't seen any wierdness in people...

But that menstrual thing must have been really terrible..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hmmmmm weirdest thing

okay so i joined nl sometime ago and approximately a year and a few months later i stumbled on a post in romance section created by a lady
checked the lady's picture, saw she was very pretty and i deemed it fit to send her a pm

was surprised and found it weird that she didnt and still havent replied the pm shocked shocked

her name's heloct BTW lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Heloct(f): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Prettyenit18:
I have heard about the menstrual blood and pimples stuff, but I have never had the courage to try it.

Really? That's weird
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
blowjooob like seriously how will a girl in her right sense use her mouth to do pussy job. lipsrsealed

head giver shay i dey mad ni, mouth wey i dey use praize my God, na am i go dey lick one smelly, bloody, wetty pussy lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by falcon01: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
I walked into a bar ..... to be continued.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Heloct(f): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hmmmmm weirdest thing

okay so i joined nl sometime ago and approximately a year and a few months later i stumbled on a post in romance section created by a lady
checked the lady's picture, saw she was very pretty and i deemed it fit to send her a pm

was surprised and found it weird that she didnt and still havent replied the pm shocked shocked

Who replies a p*ssy hunter?

Moreover, you never sent me a pm.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gángbang... Ôrgy cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by ibkkk(f): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Sex during menstruation.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by EmperorLee(m): 6:35am On Sep 13, 2017
ibkkk:
Sex during menstruation.

That ain't weird, it's not just hygienic.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by EmperorLee(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Gángbang... Ôrgy cheesy

Orgy sweet ooh cheesy but na goal goal sweet pass.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by PrincessBecks(f): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2017
A friend of mine recently got her tongue slit in half. I saw it and was like... WTF.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by PrincessBecks(f): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Gángbang... Ôrgy cheesy

Lol
And you said its weird? C'mon
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2017
PrincessBecks:

Lol
And you said its weird? C'mon

LOL... Just kidding about the "weird" part... BTW, you like órgy too?? cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

Orgy sweet ooh cheesy but na goal goal sweet pass.
Badt guy, which one be goal goal na?? cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Heloct:

Who replies a p*ssy hunter?

Moreover, you never sent me a pm.

yeah who does undecided

lemme goan use me alt (who aiint a pussyhunter) grin

and yeah i didnt send any...........i like to get assurance of a reply before i send a pm
so who would you reply if i sent one with my non-pussyhunter account grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by AkProsper(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
following... . . . . .

check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2017
PrincessBecks:
A friend of mine recently got her tongue slit in half.
I saw it and was like... WTF.
What shocked
U mean she has two tongues grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:

What shocked
U mean she has two tongues grin

Lived with a couple of weird love birds back in school. They fought a lot and had strange lovey dovey moments, but one that really caught my eye was a day i came back to the apartment from class in the afternoon. Noticed that the guy was in the toilet taking a shit (the cubicle is really small btw...even for 1 person) and his gf was actually inside with him shocked

I was still trying to get over what i had just witnessed so i can start working on my assignment when i heard him tell her that he has finished, she should hurry up and shit so that they can flush the toilet embarassed(They were still inside together).

I decided not to do my assignment at home again and left for the library immediately.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by PrincessBecks(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Just kidding about the "weird" part... BTW, you like órgy too?? cheesy

Once you are sexually active, orgy is natin. Lol

How can i write with colours?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by PrincessBecks(f): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
What shocked U mean she has two tongues grin
Not really. She went to a body art studio and got it split in half. It looks scary whenever she flicks it. Gross!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hmmmmm weirdest thing

pretty what? could you do her a favor and tell her you just lied?

the truths not man's best friend but someone has to say it

lost queit a bunchload of bum heads cos I told em

hey, you look like a painted clown with this whole makeup thing

cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
blowjooob like seriously how will a girl in her right sense use her mouth to do pussy job. lipsrsealed

head giver shay i dey mad ni, mouth wey i dey use praize my God, na am i go dey lick one smelly, bloody, wetty pussy lipsrsealed

everyone's eating everyone's balls and vagina's now

it's standards

I do it

she does it

everyone
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
PrincessBecks:
A friend of mine recently got her tongue slit in half.
I saw it and was like... WTF.
yeah, your friend from neverland?

pfffff!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Two girls pressing each other's boobs.
A girl bathing with her boyfriend, I saw it through my room window.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hmmmmm weirdest thing

you want to hunt her p*say abi cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by nobleblood: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Masturbation. Weird !

Someone bring out his pen is and start rubbing it while watch two other people pleasuring themselving in the Real act

If that is not wierd I don't know what is.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Heloct(f): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:

About the girl and her boyfriend, I don't think that's weird. But seeing them through your room window is.. Seems they were bathing outside and that's weird.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Heloct:

About the girl and her boyfriend, I don't think that's weird. But seeing them through your room window is.. Seems they were bathing outside and that's weird.
They were bathing in their room.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lifestyle Is Not For Everyone(photo Attached) / See How This Male Twitter User Dropped His Number For A Girl To Contact Him / 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.