Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? (3210 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Heloct(f): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Lived with a couple of weird love birds back in school. They fought a lot and had strange lovey dovey moments, but one that really caught my eye was a day i came back to the apartment from class in the afternoon. Noticed that the guy was in the toilet taking a shit (the cubicle is really small btw...even for 1 person) and his gf was actually inside with him shocked

I was still trying to get over what i had just witnessed so i can start working on my assignment when i heard him tell her that he has finished, she should hurry up and shit so that they can flush the toilet embarassed(They were still inside together).

I decided not to do my assignment at home again and left for the library immediately.

cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Heloct(f): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Lived with a couple of weird love birds back in school. They fought a lot and had strange lovey dovey moments, but one that really caught my eye was a day i came back to the apartment from class in the afternoon. Noticed that the guy was in the toilet taking a shit (the cubicle is really small btw...even for 1 person) and his gf was actually inside with him shocked

I was still trying to get over what i had just witnessed so i can start working on my assignment when i heard him tell her that he has finished, she should hurry up and shit so that they can flush the toilet embarassed(They were still inside together).

I decided not to do my assignment at home again and left for the library immediately.

cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Heloct(f): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah who does undecided

lemme goan use me alt (who aiint a pussyhunter) grin

and yeah i didnt send any...........i like to get assurance of a reply before i send a pm
so who would you reply if i sent one with my non-pussyhunter account grin grin

I dunno.

What were you thinking when you put this two words together as a moniker?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Ginaz(f): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
A driver urinating on one his motor wheel

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
PrincessBecks:

Once you are sexually active, orgy is natin. Lol

How can i write with colours?

LOL... And you want me to teach you how to, huh?? wink
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2017
Heloct:

I dunno.

What were you thinking when you put this two words together as a moniker?

nathing really grin..............was a nickname in school then embarassed

so ermm can sunshine.R send email you now grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by PrincessBecks(f): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... And you want me to teach you how to, huh?? wink

Enjoy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
loneatar:
you want to hunt her p*say abi cheesy

cheesy cheesy

na you know o

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
pretty what? could you do her a favor and tell her you just lied?

the truths not man's best friend but someone has to say it

lost queit a bunchload of bum heads cos I told em

hey, you look like a painted clown with this whole makeup thing

cheesy

lol

dude seriously cheesy cheesy..................................i can imagine how brutal you are to dem ladies......cheesy

i think shes pretty though lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by segunojo866: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

dude seriously cheesy cheesy..................................i can imagine how brutal you are to dem ladies......cheesy

i think shes pretty though lipsrsealed grin
choir master having gay sex in the church toilet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? by Zhahovic(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Heloct:

Who replies a p*ssy hunter?

Moreover, you never sent me a pm.
lmao hahahhahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Get Married To Her??? / What I Noticed With Girls! / Why is the Gb@la Shrinking Lately ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.