Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend (3216 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by Nigerianblogs: 6:09pm On May 02, 2018
A lady who just got laid by her new boyfriend, is super excited and just shared her joy on her Facebook page, the lady who goes by the Name Confy Josh shared a photo of she and the supposed boyfriend kissing, probably after banging, and said it was their first time, and man was huge down there, Nothing we will not see on this internet..

see photos below!

News From Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/his-dck-is-so-big-says-lady-who-just.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 02, 2018
What a waste ... undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by emmasimple(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2018
wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2018
I ought to have used condom whilst having sex with her mum.
So she wouldn't have come to this earth.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by westlius(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2018
Lasy Nigerian youth
Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by colossus91(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2018
the guy os the real johny drille....if you know u know!,
Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by AstroG: 6:22pm On May 02, 2018
Wow....
From A Wasted Sperm that has Neither Ass or Boobs...
This Girl Stature Can be Used to Iron my starched Clothes..

4 Likes

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by Nigerianblogs: 6:24pm On May 02, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by Olalan(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2018
Really!!!!!! What a generation

1 Like

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by VonTrapp: 6:27pm On May 02, 2018
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy
okay.
Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by Espada10: 6:38pm On May 02, 2018
The ugly flat ones make the loudest noise..mtcweew.

1 Like

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by donstan18: 6:54pm On May 02, 2018
I'm with you, baby cheesy Guyz with good diick needs to be appreciated and praised

There's nothing wrong in appreciating a good diick out of excitement tongue Afterall some fellows were celebrated after having sex publicly in a show.

A magnifying sex and a huge diick can confuse a lady that she won't mind whether you are broke or not.

So, I'll say.

Ride on baby! tongue
Celebrate your new found diick tongue
Ride the m'dafvqin diick real good tongue
Suck and empty his godamn ballz tongue

#Team-Diick-Assurance

1 Like

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by dinachi(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
A lady who just got laid by her new boyfriend, is super excited and just shared her joy on her Facebook page, the lady who goes by the Name Confy Josh shared a photo of she and the supposed boyfriend kissing, probably after banging, and said it was their first time, and man was huge down there, Nothing we will not see on this internet..

see photos below!

News From Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/his-dck-is-so-big-says-lady-who-just.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Idiots everywhere!

1 Like

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by Jethrolite(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2018
When I first got the message on whatsapp I thought it was a joke or over zealous bloggers. This is my screenshot of her page. Nigeria's decadence is more than can be imagined. The coming generation lack restraint.

Re: 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend by ufuosman(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
Imagine, na dick you dey talk wen Chioma dey flex her 45m. So na dick be ur problem?

(1) (Reply)

"I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup / #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! / She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.