Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue (752 Views)

My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue by franciscajohn11: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2017
I am a young vibrant man who has been working with a well known cement manufacturing company in Abia state. I have worked with this company for 7 years without having the opportunity to be given car loan like my colleagues. But fortunately on the 8th year of my loyalty and diligence to my work, coupled with praying and fasting I was given a car loan and the repayment will be through deduction over...Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/09/my-wife-set-my-new-car-on-fire-how-do-i.html
Re: My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue by tracyfemmmm: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Let me act like guys on nairaland. grin
You must have done something to deserve it. Do u cook good food for her?. Do wash her cloths regularly.?Do u lay urself as mattress for her to sleep on? If the answer to any of this is no then u r a bad husband.
Re: My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue by Tonero40000(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2017
I have discovered that a lot of men are evil, satanic and selfish.

No woman with her correct sense of reasonings would attempt such except u got married to insanity, lemme ask u this:

√ What v you done to her?
√ why would she ever want to cause you backwardness.
√ Is she a witch ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 13, 2017
undecidedHope say u no be a slow learner??
Give her d beating of her life make she find her papa house
This is a classical example of ajo nwanyi
Re: My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2017
- is your wife still alive?! if yes WHY?!
- is she your ex-wife now? if not WHY?
Re: My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue by IamAirforce1: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Some Men are becoming weaker and dumber by the day.

That's all I've got to say on this case.
Re: My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue by AkProsper(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
� . . . .

. . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Help / "Shoutout To All My Husband Customers" - Lady To All Her Boyfriend’s Sidechics / Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.